Silent

First

I could hear the sound of the sneakers echoing off the walls, the members panting as they perfect the last step, and even the drops of our sweat hitting the floor. The bright lights of the room reflecting off the shiny floor. As the members pant, with the color of red spreading throughout their faces. The mirrors showing our true selves as we sit on the floor, letting the water bottle be our savior. 

Minho is the first to go, his long legs wobbling as he walks out of the room, letting the door stay open. The room was quiet, with only the faint sound as Taemin took the last drink of water. The water bottle crinkles and taemin takes a huge gulp. At that he gets up and heads towards the door, throwing the water bottle out on the way. His young self being able to stand the long hours of training. Kibum lays his head on my lap, his damp hair could be felt from my thin shorts. His breaths slowly even out, and ends with a sigh. Jinki mentions something about talking to the manager. He gives his signature smile, his eyes crinkling at the end. As he walks out the door closes shut. Leaving only Kibum and I, and the sound of slow breathing. No one speaks as Kibum looks at me with adoration in his eyes. His frail hand lifts up and his soft hand touches my face. He traces the jawline then to my lips without realizing. Without a single consequence running through my head I lean down, my dry lips connecting with his soft ones.

The kiss starts off soft, slow, unsure.  Neither of us know if either of us wants it. The only thing running in my mind are the stares that Kibum gives me when he thinks I'm not looking, or when he cooks for the members he always gives me more. The thing he doesn't notice is stares I give him as he cares for the members, or how every love song I write are for him. 

We both slowly pull away from the kiss, taking a breath. No words are spoken. The only sounds are Kibum's laughs echoing through the dance room, a camera clicking, a shoe being thrown and hitting a door, and the sound of scurrying feet running.