Final

Unlucky yet Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  Mina's school is having a Valentines Party. Actually she doesn't want to go. Not that she's bitter because she's single or anything but her bestfriend Sana forced her to go. And now she's stuck at the school's gym with her bestfriend surrounded by mostly couples. Sana is single too, but she's so interested to fall in love. She's just plainly uninterested with those things. Like falling in love with someone, being in a relationship especially MARRIAGE. All she has in mind is ballet. studies. ketchup. then ballet. Mina has a very deep passion for ballet. She learned ballet for a decade already. 

                   So here she is, sitting in the bleachers, watching performances, games exclusively for 'couples' only (it involves intimate actions). "yuck" Mina thought. Just then the crowd went wild, 3 girls were entering the stage and started to introduce themselves. They were Eunsuh, Chayeon and lastly, Momo. Momo seems to be the most popular since she got the loudest screams/shouts from the students (even teachers?). Momo also stood out from the rest because of her blond hair. The crowd settled down when the music started to play.

                   "2pm's My House. Nice choice." Mina couldn't deny it but the trio was even better than she expected. Especially that 'Momo' girl. The way she does body waves or swaying her hips and those sharp moves. Mina can't help but watch the girl intently. 

 "owh! Sana!? what the heck!?" Mina shouted in pain. She rubbed her right arm where Sana just slapped it. Then Sana pointed at indicating that she's drooling. Mina quickly wiped using her sleeve. When she looked back at Sana she was already smirking.

                     "So Senior Momo from Class 4-A it is huh. You sure have a nice taste in girls. I didn't even know you're interested in them" She laughed while crossing her arms.

                      "wah...? N-No! I-I was just impressed by because of her dancing skills. It's not like I like her or anything!" And for the first time, Mina actually blushed. 

                   "That's a common line for tsunderes you know." Sana can't help but laugh even more. some people near them even caught their attention. People are probably thinking Sana is some kind of psychopath. They were giving the two weird looks.

                    Their performance ended and the three of them bowed. The crowd went wild again. Before the trio left the stage, Mina swore in the name of del monte ketchup she just saw Momo wink at her. Her face was now as red as her dear ketchup. 

                        and that was the day she first fell in love.



                   "You're going to perform ballet at Valentines Day" A woman probably in her 30s told Mina. Mina's at the principal's office right now because she was called by the principal. obviously. The woman rotated her laptop so Mina can see the screen. A single click by the principal and then Mina widenned her eyes with agape. A video of her was played performing ballet. Mina wanted to ask who took the video but she was too shocked and confused at the same time so she kept shut until the video ends.

                 "Good Luck Ms. Myoui. You can leave the office now." The principal stated right after the video ended, knowing that the ballerina would protest. Mina left the office and went to look for her bestfriend. She found her in the hallway near the girls' comfort room so she dragged her there so no one could hear. No one often goes at the comfort room they're in.

                 “Did you record a video of me doing ballet and sent it to the principal!?" Mina exclaimed. No one in her school knows she's good at ballet except Sana --and the principal. Mina never performed at a crowd before so she's really nervous right now.
                  
                    "No?! and why would I send it to the principal?" Sana responded, still confused why Mina dragged her. 

                    "You see. I'm gonna perform this Valentines Day because some out there sent  a video of me doing ballet yesterday to the principal. And you, my friend. Is the ONLY one who knows I do ballet" Mina glared, emphasizing the word 'ONLY'

                     "wha--? HAHAHHAHAHAH" Sana laughed. She didn't know why but she finds it funny. Maybe because it will be the first time Mina will perform ballet at hundreds of people? Mina sighed. Sana didn't even explain yet but she already believed Sana didn't do it. 

                      " ughhhh I don't know anymore... I still need to buy a new pair of ballet shoes" Mina sighed 


                        "hmmm..." 'she' smirked



                        After school Mina went to the mall alone to buy a new pair of ballet shoes. She went to the store where anything ballet-related can be bought. On the ballet shoes corner she noticed that the displayed pair of shoes she wanted yesterday was no longer there.

                         "Sorry ma'am but it's sold." The saleslady stated. Mina tried other shoes but it's either she didn't like it or it won't fit her. She lost hope so she decided to use her old and almost worn out shoes. As soon as she stepped outside the store a little boy bumped into her and spilled his chocolate drink on Mina's shirt. 

                         "HEY--!" Mina scolded the boy but immidiately ran away. She ran towards the boy but slipped on the spilled chocolate drink in the floor. 

                            "o-owh..." Mina rubbed her . Some people were laughing at her including the saleslady inside. "Could this get even more embarassing?" She mumbled, trying to hide her face by her hair. Suddenly, someone offered her a hand. By the soft voice, she can already tell it's a girl. and she can already tell who it is. "" she whispered.

                               "are you okay?" A blonde appeared in front of Mina with a bright smile on her face. She was holding a paper bag on her other hand. Mina's never been this close to her crush. Just few inches apart and they might kiss each other now. Mina is losing her sanity and her cheeks are fuming. And to make it worse, Momo placed a hand on her forehead and her neck. 

                          "you have a fever!, do you want me to accompany you back home?" Momo asked worriedly. Inside, Mina has a mini celebration on her mind because she found out that her crush is worried about her. 
                        
                                       "I-I---" Mina stuttered
                        
                           "oh silly me, please don't think of me as a stranger. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter