Final

Photograph

“No.”

“Taemin, it’s just one picture!”

 

For multiple weeks now, Minho has been asking Taemin for one picture of him that he can upload to his Instagram since they’ve started dating three months ago but no, no matter now much he insisted Taemin always said no, no matter how much it bothered him that girls’ would comment inappropriate things on his pictures and ask him to date him to the point that he had to write on Minho’s profile description “LTM <3”, he just wouldn’t budge.

 

Minho could always recycle one of the pictures on Taemin’s profile, like the cute cat picture that got them together (and he would forever be thankful for Taemin’s magic hands who accidentally liked one of his pictures) but he didn’t want to be on Taemin’s bad side, or even make him upset. So now here he is, trying to pull off the cutest face he can muster to convince Taemin, who is currently staring at him like he’s going to punch him if he doesn’t stop because he’s been doing this for five minutes already.

 

“Please do this for me! I won’t ask anything else from you,” Minho practically begged, getting so desperate that he was on his knees on the floor and kissing Taemin’s hand over and over, ignoring everyone’s stares at their school cafeteria. Jonghyun and Jinki sniggering while taking pictures of this unexpected scenario and forgetting his cool popular guy image, he decided this was more important.

 

“Minho, Minho! Get up now, I’ll do it— just get up! Everyone’s staring!” Taemin whined, heat rushing to his cheeks and wondering when did Minho become the childish one between the two.

 

Minho smiled so brightly it almost scared all of their friends who were sitting at their lunch table, and quickly grabbed Taemin’s hand and walked him out of the cafeteria in search of a secluded place, scared that Taemin was going to change his mind because now he had ran out of ideas to get him to agree.

They arrived at some random classroom with a bunch of bugs’ decoration splattered all over the room and while he was busy admiring the décor, Taemin pushed his phone into his hand.

 

“Do it quick, and no repeating even if they all come out blurry!” he announced and started reluctantly posing before Minho could even open the camera app: twirling around and being a complete dork, pulling faces like adorable pouts, grins, smiles, waving to the camera and even winking (if someone asked, Taemin would deny he was actually having fun)

 

“Did you get any good ones?” Taemin asked after around one minute of posing, confused about the way Minho was staring at him.

 

Soon would Taemin learn that Minho had taken no photos, and had just been staring at him admiring how adorable and cute he is, and while Taemin was trying to hit him in the chest while yelling ‘I just did all that effort for nothing!’ he just pulled him against his chest, hugging him tightly and smiling into Taemin’s hair because even if he was about to get the cold shoulder for insisting on taking photos and not actually doing it (he always had the secret collection of Taemin’s selfies he imported into his phone), he just realized just how lucky he was to be dating Lee Taemin.

 


 

omg u guys. i wasn't expecting to have this number of subscribers, thank u all u are all so nice to me. i hope you enjoyed it, even if it was quite short and not as fluffy as I wanted it to be. see you soon!!! (a comment would be nice)

(also, this is the prompt I used and just changed it a little bit to fit what happened before in 'A Small Mistake': "Imagine your OTP where person A ask person B to take a few pictures of them doing something goofy so they hand person B their phone and start twirling around and being a dork and person A stops and says ‘get any good ones?’ But in reality person B has just been staring at them admiring how adorable they are the whole time, not taking photos.")