it started with a hickey

Hickey

 

In a secluded area of the public swimming pool on a sunny summer, Sungyeol pinned down Myungsoo on a wall behind the women toilet while he stared at the dark orbs of Myungsoo's. 

Myungsoo tore off the intense eye contact they had-instantly, because who knows what he will do to Sungyeol if he didn't. 

 

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat, calming himself due to the close proximity of them and damn a possessive Sungyeol is so hot!

 

 

"So... what do you want?" Sungyeol cleared his throat too, as if finally regaining his senses and his eyes went back to the shy and cute eyes, 

 

"Ca-Can I... give you a hickey?" Myungsoo immediately looked at Sungyeol incredulously, as if saying 'you ing kidding me?' He mean, like who the hell would pin someone down at a ing public swimming pool just to give a hickey?

Apparently, Lee Sungyeol does that kind of .

When he finally regained his senses, he asked, eyebrow twitching in a very confusing manner yet he had an amused expression and disbelief look all over his face.

"Why? Can't you wait until we get back home?" Sungyeol shook his head,

"No, it's because I've never gave you any hickey before. I want to try doing what you always did to me," Myungsoo chuckled amusedly, 

"Is this the reason of you spacing off when we all went down the pool? Oh my god you really are something Lee Sungyeol," You never failed to amuse me-If we are in different place I would you already. He felt his boxer started to tighten at the thought of this .

"Oh shut up will you?!" Sungyeol scolded but his expression said otherwise-still looked cute for Myungsoo. Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol's red face. He is obviously embarrassed right now and a blushing Sungyeol is the death of Kim Myungsoo. Heck, Lee Sungyeol alone is already the death of Kim Myungsoo. I mean, like who can resist Sungyeol? Myungsoo then nodded at Sungyeol, making the other smile his usual gummy smile.

Sungyeol then bit his lips hesitantly as he figured that he don't even know how to do it. He then leaned near Myungsoo's wet collarbone. He could smell Myungsoo's faint manly cologne that he liked. He jutted out his tongue and the skin in circle slowly, as if contemplating his action but when he felt Myungsoo squirmed, he gained confidence. 

He closed the area with his mouth before the area slowly. Myungsoo's hand reflexively thread in his dried brown locks. The way Sungyeol his skin makes him dizzy with the desire of wanting Sungyeol. Sungyeol really can well with the amazing luscious plump lips of his. He couldn't even think of anything else other than Sungyeol right now. 

Sungyeol proceeded to biting the skin. He bites slowly, still unsure of his action. It's his first time, after all. He depended solely on the feeling when Myungsoo gave him love bites. Sungyeol a bit more, coating it with his saliva before biting and the skin. When he felt it's long enough, he pulled off with a string of saliva on his lips, looking at the purplish mark in pure joy because he finally did it. 

He was unaware of Myungsoo's until the latter pulled him up when he dived in for another hickey. Myungsoo's eyes were dark with lust, that's what Sungyeol knew. Myungsoo changed their position easily, with him pinning down Sungyeol. He looked over Sungyeol hungrily when he rolled his hips, making Sungyeol aware of what he did to him. Sungyeol widened his eyes, 

"Yah how could you be by A hickey?!!" Myungsoo closed his eyes, because Sungyeol is not his Sungyeol if he is not this dumb. 

"Because it's you who did it. Now stop talking because I want you," He growled before closing their distance, kissing his lips hungrily. Sungyeol didn't respond before he pushed Myungsoo off, trying hard to refuse the kiss. 

Myungsoo finally pulled away, 

"Yah are you crazy?! We're in public Myung--" Myungsoo kissed his lips again, aggressively poking his tongue inside Sungyeol's mouth. He didn't care about public anymore, why would Sungyeol think of giving him a hickey in the broad daylight?! That immediately triggered his hormones. Then again, probably Sungyeol thought it was okay for a hickey because a hickey couldn't possibly turn someone on right? Except that it's Myungsoo. 

Sungyeol gave in after a while refusing and responded to the kiss, much to Myungsoo's delight. They started each other's tongue, eyes were closed due to the sensation they felt. Myungsoo ran his fingers across Sungyeol's body, stopping at his while Sungyeol had his long fingers thread in Myungsoo's wet black hair.

Myungsoo rolled his hips upwards, emitting a low moan from Sungyeol. He pulled away, in hope he can see what he wanted the most in Sungyeol's eyes. He inwardly smiles as he saw lust in Sungyeol's eyes, finally. 

Myungsoo dived in Sungyeol's y collarbone that he adored, before the skin lightly. As he was sure the skin had turned red, he pulled away before moving a bit, planting a new hickey. He just loved giving hickeys at Sungyeol. Mostly he loved Sungyeol's reaction that triggers his emotions and can make him on the spot if he didn't have any control on himself. 

As he moved to plant probably the fifth hickey on the pale skin, he felt a slap on his arm. He winced before raising his head to meet Sungyeol's glaring face,

"What was that for?!" Sungyeol crossed his arms, leaning on the wall, 

"It's unfair! You always had the chance to give hickey for me, You know this is embarrassing?!" Myungsoo scoffed, Sungyeol is really unbelievable, in their hot session he can change his mood from looking utterly y to this choding? Just for a ing hickey?!

"How is giving hickey embarrassing?! It's like an art!" Sungyeol is still crossing his arms, face looking away from Myungsoo while pouting like a child that Myungsoo thought as cute. 

"First, it will look like you're the only one who knows how to give hickey, second, Woohyun hyung will laugh at me, teasing and calling me a forever bottom and not masculine at all because men do not have hickeys," Myungsoo neared Sungyeol, sighing loudly, 

"I told you already to stop hanging around Woohyun too much, he is a bad influence. Even though what he said is partly true," Myungsoo whispered to himself the last sentence but unfortunately Sungyeol heard it. Sungyeol flicked Myungsoo's forehead, 

"Yah! I am not what Woohyun hyung said!" Myungsoo chuckled, before hugging Sungyeol from the side, acting cute, 

"My Yeollie is forever cute, okay? Myungie is sorry, okay, forgive me?" Sungyeol casted a look at Myungsoo who's blinking cutely while clinging at him like a ing koala bear, disgusted, 

"Eww stop acting cute, you're not cute at all. You're faking it. It doesn't suit you, Myungsoo," Myungsoo giggled,

"See, you're the only one who can act cute naturally, not me," Sungyeol stomped his feet childishly, 

"I AM NOT CUTE! I AM A MAN!" Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol's cheek,

"So cute!" Sungyeol huffed, 

"How so?" Myungsoo immediately beamed like when he talked about his camera. Apparently, Lee Sungyeol is his favourite. 

"You standing are also cute. Ahh no, you alive are cute naturally-for me. Just you being you are cute enough to make me want you," Sungyeol clearly didn't expect that, because since when Myungsoo went from being awkward to this Woohyun level cheesy? 

"Look, you're being nonsense. I guess you're the one who should stop hanging around Woohyun, not me. I'm out," He was about to push Myungsoo's arm that were wrapped around him before Myungsoo whispered in a low voice, 

"You dare to go after what you did to me?" He then gulped as Myungsoo jerked forward, making his meets Sungyeol's right thigh (He's clinging Sungyeol from the side, remember?). 

Sungyeol tried his best to not stutter at this possessive Myungsoo because , he's hot. 

"I-I ju-just wa-want to go to the toilet, come on," Myungsoo chuckled darkly, 

"Yeah, I figured we can go together to settle our business there, or in a simpler terms, let's go to the toilet together so I can you," Sungyeol knows, if they really go, Myungsoo won't have mercy on his . Possessive Myungsoo means a rough night.

"Okay, look, Myungie, I'll let you do anything tonight, okay? Just not now, please, it's public," Sungyeol whispered timidly and squirmed when Myungsoo his earlobe, probably cannot hold himself anymore.

"How can I when you are whispering ily like this," He was about to plant a hickey on Sungyeol's neck before a voice interrupted them, 

"Oh my god, get a room!" Woohyun shrieked. Myungsoo abruptly released Sungyeol and the taller immediately went past Woohyun, not before muttering a 'thanks hyung'. 

Woohyun shudders when he saw Myungsoo smirking while eyeing Sungyeol's retreating back, because God only knows what the younger planned in mind. He inwardly prays for Sungyeol-mostly the taller's . 

"Well, looks like I'm gonna have to let you have the dorm alone, tonight," Myungsoo smirked again,

"Well, I guess. Except you want to stay to hear how vocal Sungyeol is," Woohyun scrunched up his face,

"No thanks, I'll be sleeping in Gyu's dorm then," And Myungsoo left to the pool, feeling excited for his plans with Sungyeol tonight.

 

A/N : ahhh finally done typing this story-yes I have to type it in my phone since something is wrong with my laptop. So I am staring at my laptop screen while typing the whole FOUR PAGE OF MICROSOFT WORD. Yeah I am totally not sleepy what sleep is only for the weak

Anyway, I hope you guys like this crap(for me) and comments! Come on, who doesnt like comment? I can take it if you didnt subscribe or upvote, but i cant accept if i have like no comments. Do you guys want to make me sad? Huhu :(( anyway i think i really should sleep now since im feeling sleepy and goodbye ^^