Mianhae

My Heart Only Belongs To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's lunch time at the T.O.P Highschool.

Teen Top were at the school's park, sitting by the bench..

 

"Hyung tomorrow's Bomi noona's birthday right?!" Ricky asked while tapping L.Joe's shoulder.

 

"Uh.. .Yeah!?" L.Joe hissed with a not so sure tone.

 

"Hyung, are you gonna throw a party for her? I think we can help you with the surprise.." Niel blurted excitedly.

 

"I don't think so. I don't care.. How about you guys throw her a party. I need to go somewhere else tomorrow." L.Joe said as he boredly yawned.

 

"Ya! You're her boyfriend. You should at least make her day, even once. Because we barely see you guys together, and we always see Bomi with Minwoo instead of you." C.A.P scowled.

 

"Aish! But she's not your girlfriend, so you can't just tell me what to do about it." L.Joe irritatedly hissed as he glaread at them.

 

"But we care for Bomi. I often see her crying alone by the rooftop sometimes and I think it's because of you, on how you treat her. She's your girl but you're acting like you don't care. Why are you so numb?! She has feelings too you know, she's not like you." Chunji curtly retorted.

 

"If you guys care too much, then you should have been her boyfriend in the first place!" L.joe growled as he bolted off from his seat and grumpily walked away.

 

C.A.P shook his head in disappointment. "He'll never learn.." He hissed in disbelief.

 

"Hyung's always been acting like that since his parents died. I wish he could get back to his real self just for Bomi noona." Changjo relucantly sighed.


 

 

 

Bomi and Minwoo were at the cafeteria, happily eating their lunches together along the other students.

 

"Bomi-ah! Tomorrow's your birthday right?.." Minwoo asked with a grin.

 

Bomi blinked in realization. "Oh..Yeah! I almost forgot~" She blurted out.

 

"Aigoo.. How come you almost forgot?! It's your birthday, babo." Minwoo chuckled.

 

"Ya! I'm not a babo.." Bomi pouted as she scratched her head.

 

Minwoo snickered. "So, what do you want for your birthday?" He curiously asked.

 

Bomi tilted her head as she thought of something she wants f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter