It can't be...

The Fried Chicken Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I felt hungry after the exercise activity and Woozi was nagging again just because I started to walk away towards the kitchen.

 

"Where are you going sloth?" he said.

 

"I'm going to eat something, dwarf..." I answered until I bumped into Mingyu, who appeared out of nowhere "Are you hungry? I can make some ramen for you..." I couldn't refuse and I watched Mingyu cooking because he didn't want me to help.

 

"You are making me nervous just by watching in silence... Do I look handsome now?" He said.

 

"Eh? well, you always look handsome..." I said carelessly "I...I mean that you look y... You know, girls say that guys who can cook looks y in the kitchen... I just saying what I read in a magazine" I tried to sound calm but I wasn't.

 

 

MINGYU'S POV

 

She said that I look y? The answer made me smirk. Areum is a really funny girl, Do I more? I thought.

 

"But, I just want to know about you, not about what a magazine says..." I came closer "Is a good cook attractive for you?" I said making her fell silence "I'm really good at cooking Areum".

 

She was going to say something when... "What are you two doing?" Scoups came. "I'm making ramen because we are hungry" I sighed. "Good, I'm hungry too," He said taking Areum's hand and start to talked to her "Do you want to sit next to me?" He said sitting on the table "until we wait, of course"

 

"I already finished. You don't need to wait." I said just a little displeased approaching the table with the ramen pot.

 

Why he interrupted us?

 

 

The Pledis Camp passed and the Fairy Couple was the last place but Mingyu and Nayoung were the winner couple and the winner group was the yellow team. 

 

Areum returned to Nene Chicken where the manager was, "Areum! why didn't you come to work? The Pelicana chicken took some of our clients,... And we didn't have our dancing chicken at the entrance" The manager pouted. "The truth is that Boss was really worried, he thought that you were kidnapped, I stopped him to call the police," said YunBae to Areum. "but we need to talk...later" She said murmuring.

 

 

 


Meanwhile, Woozi was in his studio as always but this time spacing out a little...

 

"It can't be..."

 

WOOZI'S FLASHBACK

It was at night and all were gathered at the bonfire by the CEO and made an announcement "partners change" Areum ended up with SCoups

 

SCoups looked so excited about that change

 

The next day all the pairs were playing volleyball, and SCoups looked so happy playing with her but Mingyu looked kind of pissed off "SCoups likes Areum?" He mumbled.

 

Did Mingyu like Areum? I saw him with her in the kitchen so close

 

"It can't be, SCoups and Mingyu...in love? Nah, it's maybe my crazy imagination" He moved his head "I need to finish this, I can't worry about things that don't exist" he throne his fingers and start to work.

 

It's impossible to fell in love with that girl, it's so lazy and dumb

 

 

The things were getting to normal once again as a typical day at Pledis Entrainment. Areum was on her way to the dance studio but the assistant of the CEO approached her and lead her to a room where the CEO was.

 

"I was thinking and I came up with a wonderful idea..." The CEO spoke leaning on the couch. Areum was kind of confused asking about that wonderful idea "Let's give you a makeover!" He opened his arms with an enthusiastic yell and people started to appear in the room.

 

"I don't want a makeover, I'm fine like this!" Areum said mad while some girls started to touch her hair. "Come on Areum... I want to see you in a dress like a little d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter