001

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

it all started a few years ago, when my mother died. i was 14 and my mother was murdered by my father. and even though he did do it, the police did nothing. with me being the only witness and with there being no evidence that he did it, the police let it go. i'm now 18 and i live with my father and my 13 year old sister. there are somedays that i just want to leave it all behind and run away and never come back, but i cant just leave my sister with that monster. and with me not having a job, i wouldn't be able to support her and myself. and as long as i stay he wont touch her so i just get all the beatings. as long as she is safe, nothing else matters to me.

and then when i was 16 i met this group of...delinquents i guess is what you'd call them. or misfits. most have pretty ty home lives as well, so it was fairly easy for me to get along with them. who knew that 6 random teens would have changed my whole life.

park jimin was the first one that i met of the group. and while we were the same age (16 at the time), we didn't meet at school (though with me not going to school i cant really meet anyone that way). we met at a local corner store. we ran into each other, him buying cold medicine and me getting (stealing) more first-aid supplies. i don't remember why we started talking to each other, or even why we even kept in contact with one another, but i am glad that we did. because of that he quickly became my best -and first- friend. i eventually told him about myself, from my mother to my sister, and yes, even to how my father is abusive. i felt that i could trust jimin with this and not tell anyone. and he hasn't told anyone. but with me telling about my life he ended up telling me that suffers from depression and that he's only ever told one other person because he was always nervous about how people would react.

jimin then introduced me to his boyfriend, jung hoseok. hoseok is the type of person you hope to become when you get older. someone who is happy and always tries to do good any chance that they can get. hes good for jimin in the way that he is always there for him. jimin told me that he ad hoseok met at a dance class that they had take together when he was 13 and hoseok was 14. they didnt actually start dating until they were 15 and 16 respectively. they were the beat friends that everyone always expects to get together and be perfect, and thats what they are, absolutely perfect for eachother. i c

Please log in to read the full chapter