Final

Sweet Serendipity

"Yah! Hyoyeon unnie why are you crying?" Yoona asked her unnie when she saw her crying "We broke up... he doesn't love me..." Hyoyeon said while crying in Yoona's arms.

 

"Hyuk!!" Donghae shout all over the room to find his best buddy "Wae? Why are you shouting?!!" Hyukjae said in his irritated voice "Hyoyeon and her boyfriend already broke up!" Donghae said with excitement "Jinja?? But how? They love each other right?" Hyukjae said in disbelief "Come on! There's no such thing as forever" Donghae said "Wow, you don't believe in forever? I will tell this Yoona hahaha" Hyukjae teased "Yah!! I'm not done yet! There's no such thing as forever when your boyfriend is a big !! She broke up with him because her boyfriend has another girl" Donghae explained "I knew it! That guy will broke her heart but she didn't listen to me" Hyukjae said "Oh come on! If you only have the guts to tell her how much you love her she will never experience that broke up" Donghae said while getting some water in the fridge "I'm afraid bro, what if she doesn't love me? How about our friendship? I don't want to ruin our friendship" Hyukjae said in sad tone "Ok then, keep your feelings forever that your choice" Donghae said, and then he go to his room.

 

On the next day...

 

"You are still crying? He doesn't deserve your tears Hyo" Donghae said "She knows that oppa but she can't help it" Yoona said and she hit the arm of her boyfriend "Yah!" Donghae said "Yah! Stop fighting in front of me ok" Hyoyeon said in irritation "Sorry" Yoona and Donghae said in unison "I will go outside for a meantime ok" Hyoyeon said and with that she walks out the scene.

 

While Hyoyeon is walking, she bump to a guy "Are you okay?" The guy said "Yes" Hyoyeon said and when she look to the guy face "Hyukjae Oppa!" Hyoyeon said in excitement "Oh... Hyoyeon" Hyukjae said in shock "How are you? We didn't see each other for a month" Hyoyeon asked "Hmm... yeah. I'm fine. How about? Donghae told me you broke up with your boyfriend" Hyukjae suddenly open the breaking up issue that makes Hyoyeon sad "Well... for now I'm not okay but I'll be fine soon" Hyoyeon said with a smile on her face "I'm glad to hear that, wanna have some coffee with me? It's been a long time since we have a coffee together" Hyukjae said and with that they went to a coffee shop before deciding to go home.

 

 

"Donghae!!! Yah!! Donghae!!" Hyukjae shouting all over the room "What the... what do you want?!!" Donghae shout back "I finally made my decision" Hyukjae said in serious tone "That you're going to hide your feelings for her? You already told me that" Donghae said and before he enter to his room Hyukjae say something "I will tell her I love her" He said with confidence "Jinja? Are you serious about that?" Donghae asked "Yes. And... I need your help"

 

On that night, Donghae asked Yoona to take Hyoyeon to the beach.

 

Hyo: Why are we here Yoong?

Yoong: Just wait unnie, someone is waiting for you here

Hyo: Who?

 

Then suddenly Hyukjae appears with a bouquet of flowers "Me" He said with a smile and then there is a heart shape in the sand where Hyukjae is standing

 

"Wha... What is this all about?" Hyoyeon said "I just want you to know that ever since I saw you here in the beach I already fell for you" He said and Hyoyeon was so shock "Kim Hyoyeon, for me you are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen, please accept my heart that only beats just for you" Hyukjae said and Hyoyeon is still in shock so that she can't say anything "I know that your heart is still fresh from the breaking up issue with your boyfriend but, I just want to know if I have a chance. I'm willing to wait until you are ready to love again" Hyukjae said with sincerity "Oppa, It's really hard for me to move on, and maybe I need your help, I'm giving you a chance Hyukjae Oppa to prove to me how much you love me" Hyoyeon said with a smile and with that Hyukjae hugs her very tight.