~Chapter Eleven~

A Tiny Love Story

Kyungsoo watched in awe as the man who was once Kris slowly formed into a completely different person. Now instead of an expressionless face, there was a highly intimidating one. The eyes were sharp, and had dark circles underneath them. Kyungsoo didn’t know whether they were from lack of sleep or a fight that left the boy black and blue. He quickly looked around his new surroundings, taking everything in. He didn’t understand how he was somehow in the woods with a stranger now.

“My real name is Tao, and I need to use you for revenge.”

Kyungsoo gulped loudly in fear.

Jongin paced around the room as he took in all the information that was just thrown at him. Apparently, Baekhyun stole Kris’s spell book which had the shrinking spell. Tao, Kris’s boyfriend, wanted to get revenge for him. That’s all Kris knew though, he didn’t know exactly what kind of revenge he would be acting upon.

“I didn’t steal your book though!” Baekhyun yelled.

“There is no other way you could possibly get my book without stealing it from me!”

“Chanyeol gave it to me as a gift!”

It became quiet as all eyes looked at Chanyeol, waiting for an explanation.

“I bought it off of ebay…”

“Ebay!? Why was my book on ebay?”

“That’s not the problem right now!” Jongin slammed his fists on the desk. “Our main situation is how to find Kyungsoo!”

“Do you have any idea where your idiotic boyfriend might have taken Soo?” Baekhyun groaned, rubbing his temples in annoyance.

“Yeah….I have absolutely no idea.”

“That’s it! I’m beating him up!” Jongin screamed.

Chanyeol quickly grabbed him and pulled him to the ground and then continued to sit on him. Jongin struggled, but couldn’t get out from beneath Chanyeol.

“Let’s start with places that he frequently goes to okay?” Baekhyun said with a murderous smile.

    Tao quickly ran around the cabin collecting food, tissues, and anything that might amuse Kyungsoo. Right when he first introduced himself the boy burst into tears and shrunk. Tao didn’t want to scare the tiny boy, he was just aiming to get back at that bastard that stole his boyfriend’s spellbook. Kris worked every night on that book for half a year, and then the demon named Baekhyun had to go and steal it. Tao dropped all of the things he collected in front of Kyungsoo, but the boy just spared a glance before continuing to sob. Tao began making funny noises and faces, but it seemed to make everything worse.

    Kyungsoo was about to calm down when he saw his kidnapper making horrifying faces at him. They were ten times scarier than Tao’s natural glare. At first though, his tears were more or less caused by frustration and anger. He couldn’t believe he was kidnapped again in such a short span of time. Then the anger turned into insecurity and fear when he began to think of how much trouble he causes and that he can’t defend himself even at normal size, causing his sobs to become more violent. Tao’s murderous face just made it that much worse.

“How about ramen? Ramen always makes people happy!” Tao tried to convince him.

Kyungsoo’s sobs quieted a little and he looked up with adorable, big, round eyes filled with tears and muttered a soft ok along with a nod. Tao was taken aback by the amount of cuteness that was seeping out of Kyungsoo.

“You’re - you’re so cute! You can have all the ramen in the world!” Tao shouted as he ran off to the cabin’s kitchen.

Kyungsoo started to feel comfortable, but that in turn made him feel guilty. Jongin was most likely worried sick. He has no idea that Tao doesn’t mean any harm towards him, only towards Baekhyun.

    Kyungsoo perked up when a bottle cap with noodles was placed in front of him, and smiled widely when Tao said he would constantly fill up the bottle cap with more noodles. Tao began to slurp from his own bowl when his guilt started eating at him.

“I’m sorry I dragged you into this... I just had to get revenge on your boyfriend somehow.”

“What?!” Kyungsoo choked on his noodle he was nibbling on. “What does Jongin have to do with this?”

“Jongin? Isn’t your boyfriend Baekhyun?”

“Baekhyun!? Ew! I would never date that brat! I’m happily in love with my boyfriend, Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo pouted and crossed his arms with a huff.

“Oh!...oh. Oh my god I really messed up!” Tao let his head fall onto the table with a loud bang. “I messed up so damn much!”
Kyungsoo walked on over to Tao and climbed up on the giant’s arm and began patting his head gently.

“It’s ok, everyone makes mistakes!”

Tao turned his head to see tiny Kyungsoo sitting on his arm and smiling at him brightly. Tao squealed and pulled Kyungsoo towards his cheek for a hug, which Kyungsoo actually reciprocated. There was a loud bang and multiple gasps.

“Oh my god he’s trying to eat Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun screamed.

Jongin ran over and grabbed Kyungsoo from Tao and proceeded to whack the kidnapper repeatedly. Kyungsoo began shouting for Jongin to stop.

“You’re hurting him Jongin stop!! He didn’t do anything wrong!”

Jongin held Kyungsoo close to his face and inspected him. “This isn’t a case of Stockholm Syndrome is it?”

“Oh shut it!” Kyungsoo hit the tip of Jongin’s nose and proceeded to scold him. “You shouldn’t always assume people are bad. Assuming makes you an you know! Tao just made a mistake and had no intention to harm me.”

“But Soo...I was so worried.” Jongin’s eyes began to well up.

“Then hug me and see that everything is just fine you big oaf!” Kyungsoo smiled and held out his arms.

    There sweet moment was interrupted by another loud bang. They all turned to see Kris leaning against the doorway, panting heavily. Tao shouted and ran towards his boyfriend for a hug.

“What did I-I miss?” He spoke between heavy breaths.

“Pretty much everything.” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“How’d you find this place!?” Tao asked.

“This is our house knuckle head.” Kris laughed and ruffled Tao’s hair.

“Wait...this is your house!? YOU HID OUT IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!?” Baekhyun screeched in disbelief.

“Uh….yeah?”

“I can’t take much of these idiots any longer. Let’s go children of the corn, we’re leaving.”

“Baekhyun your sassiness is getting out of hand.” Chanyeol patted his boyfriend’s shoulder to calm him.

“We can’t go until Kris fixes me!” Kyungsoo yells out to everyone.

“Oh...I can’t do that.”

The room became painfully quiet as everyone stared in shock at Kris, then pity and worry at Kyungsoo. No one knew what to say next. Should they question if it’s a joke? Should they yell at Kris and curse him out? Should they comfort Soo?

“Tao...I need some more ramen.”

    Kyungsoo slowly chewed on his noodles as everyone looked at him with pity filled eyes. Kris had finished informing them about the fact that he can’t completely reverse the spell. Baekhyun had reversed it as much as they possibly could. Jongin Kyungsoo’s head slowly with his finger.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo. Everything will be okay.”

So I'm not dead. ahaha Sorry this took so long! My finals are coming up and I've been stressed out over trying to study and keep my grades up and all that jazz~ I hope you guys liked this chapter! Chapter twelve will be the final chapter and it will be so filled with fluff that you may die ahaha! Thank you guys for all your love and support! It means the world to me. The next chapter will be much longer than this.