Chapter 6 - This is gonna be a big business

The Sun and the Moon

For the next few months, Rina continued to have jobs for Semi. Soon, it was summer, Semi went out to buy some necessities, and suddenly he passed by a long queue. As his eyes followed from the end of the queue to the start of the queue, he look up and saw that it’s a shop selling omelette, with an option of mentaiko flavored one. He smiled, and went to join the queue. After buying the omelette, he went to Rina’s apartment. As he was about to press her door bell, his phone rang. He took out his phone, it was Rina calling, “what a nice timing” he thought.

 

“Yes? Stupid girl.” Semi’s nickname for Rina.

“Semi, where are you? I just received a big business request, can you come?” Rina sounded quite serious.

“No problem, I’m just below your apartment now anyway.” Semi went up to Rina’s apartment.

After entering, Rina served him a cup of tea.

“Er… Tea again?” Semi recalled the diluted tea he first had when he came to Rina’s house.

“No worries! I used a brand new tea bag for you!” Rina said with a wide smile.

“Ok…” Semi was relieved.

“Oh ya, why do you happened to be at my place?”

“Hmm… This…” Semi pointed at the bag of food he placed on the coffee table.

“What is it again?? FOOD???” Rina smelt something good ever since Semi came in. Rina took out and saw it’s omelette.

“WAHH!! I LOVE OMELETTE!!!” Rina got excited again.

“...Mentaiko-flavored one by the way.” Semi said with a proud smile.

“OMGGGGG!!!!!!” Rina opened her eyes big, she can’t wait to try it. “Semi…” Rina with her touched face again.

“Faster eat it while it’s hot.” Semi loves her exaggerating yet sincere reactions.

“Ok!!” Rina split open the chop sticks, opened the box of omelette, and grab a small piece.

Semi was waiting to see her reaction, “AHHH” then he realized Rina was holding the piece of omelette at his mouth trying to feed him. “Eat it yourself!” Semi was being shy again.

“AHHHHHH” Rina continued holding the omelette and opening so that Semi would open his too.

“You…” Semi gave up and ate that piece of omelette.

“How is it???”

“Very nice!” Not only from the taste, but also from the love Rina gave.

“Really?? I wanna try!!!” Rina grabbed another small piece and was almost going to eat it and suddenly Semi snatched away the box of omelette and chopsticks from her hands.

“What? Semi!!”

“My turn.”

“HAH??” Rina was confused.

“AHHH” Semi’s turn to feed Rina.

“OMG Semi……” Rina blushed and ate it without wasting any time.

“How is it??”

“OMG IT’S SO NICE SEMI!!!!”

“*cough* the omelette is nice or I am nice?” Semi teasing Rina again.

“The omelette is nice!!!” Rina playing with Semi again, Semi showed a slightly disappointed face, “BUT MY SEMI IS SO MUCH NICER!!!!” Rina hugged Semi’s arms and lie her head on his shoulders.

“Stupid, when did I become yours?” Semi pat Rina’s head.

“You’re already mine since I met you. Hehe~” Rina said without any hesitations.

 

“Oh ya, you said you received a big business?” Semi asked after they finished the food.

“Oh yes, this job would be slightly different from those you’ve been doing. Here, this is our target this time.” Rina pass Semi a photo again.

Semi showed a confused face upon looking at the photo, “what is this? A building?” What Semi saw in the photo was a picture of a small building, not a photo of an individual like he usually receives.

“Yeah, our target this time is an entire company.” Rina said it calmly.

“WHAT????” Semi wasn’t sure what he just heard.

“This is an audit firm, they have been digging for evidence of the money laundering that is happening between our clients. So our clients requested us to kill them off as well as destroying all evidence in the firm.”

“How am I going to do this alone then?” Semi wasn’t feeling confident enough since he usually handles a one to one confrontation.

“No worries, you won't be doing it alone.” Rina sounded confident on the other hand.

“Then, who would be doing it with me? How are we going to do it?”

“We’re gonna BOMB it, you and me!”

“WHAT?? BOMB???” Semi almost choked on his saliva, “WAIT, DID YOU JUST SAID ‘YOU AND ME’??? YOU’RE GONNA DO IT WITH ME?!?!” Semi was more concern on the latter.

“Yes me! It’s ME!” Rina used both thumbs and pointed to herself.

“What are you talking about?? This is such a dangerous job!!!” Semi didn’t quite agree that Rina would be doing it with him.

“He Semi, if you think I’m a weakling lady then you are wrong. I had trainings in combat as well, and this won’t be my first time participating in such bombing.”

“You mean you had done something like this before???”

“Yeah, remember the huge explosion that took place in Chiba last year? It was done by me and the killer hired by me previously.” Semi remembered, it was a terrible explosion that made onto the headlines on all the media sources. Up till now, no one knew why the explosion took place.

“Are you serious…..” Semi had seriously underestimated this lady.

“So you can count on me! I’ll guide you for this job! I’ll let you know once the plans are ready and we would depart for it.”

“Depart?? Where are we going to??”

“Hokkaido!!!” Rina was excited, “I’ve not been to Hokkaido before! And I wanted to go there eat crabs so much!!!”

“................crabs……..huh……..” Semi face turned pale instantly.

“OH YA SEMI YOU CAN’T TAKE CRABS. IT’S OK I CAN EAT IT FOR YOU!!!!” Rina was trying to provoke Semi.

“You’re taking it too lightly, it’s not even like we are going for holidays…” Semi don’t understand why Rina wasn’t feeling worried at all.

“After we’re done with the bombing, we can enjoy!! And don’t worry so much!! This is a much smaller scale bombing compared to previous time. We’ll finish it effortlessly!!!”

“Even if you say so…” Semi was still worried, he had not done something like this before.

 

Few days later, the plans were up, Rina and Semi packed their luggage and went to Tokyo station early morning to board the Shinkansen.

“This feels like another date!!!” Rina in her excited self again.

“You…” Semi sighed again.

“AH SEMI! Let’s go get some bento!!!” Rina pulled Semi’s hands and went to the bento selling shops.

“Semi, what bento do you want??” Rina asked with her big eyes.

“Anything without crabs…” Semi doesn't have much preference for food.

“I’ll choose for us then!!!” Rina went into the biggest shop and looked around to find bentos.

Semi looked at this silly girl and smiled.

After getting the bento, they boarded the Shinkansen to depart for Hokkaido.

“Let’s eat!!!” Semi is impressed by Rina’s never ending energy.

 

They reached Hokkaido around noon and checked in to a hotel which was booked for them.

“Only one hotel key?” Semi realized they are going to stay in only one room.

“Yes, any problem?? AHH! you have dirty thoughts in your mind again?” Rina teased Semi.

“I didn’t even say anything… But if you want me to have dirty thoughts, I’ll fulfill your wish anytime…” Semi was trying to make fun of Rina again.

“Then I’ll make sure you get to eat some crabs before you can do anything…” Rina caught hold of Semi’s weakness.

“......” Semi went speechless.

“I’m just joking!! I wouldn’t bear to torture my dear Semi!!!” Rina pat on Semi’s head.

“I don’t think I wanna trust you…” Semi joked.

“Hey!” They laughed at each other.

 

“So what’s the plan? How are we going to get in the company, also, where are the explosives?” Semi realized that they did not bring anything other than some clothes.

“Oh for that,” *ding dong* the door bell rang before Rina could explain.

“Miss Rina, this is a parcel for you.” The hotel staff delivered a parcel which was directed to Rina.

“Thank you!!!”

“What’s this?” Semi asked.

“The answers to your question just now.” Rina said while opening the parcel.

“What??” Semi was went closer and take a look at what’s inside the parcel, it was some uniform, powder, and some weird looking devices.

“I’ll make the bomb from these powder and devices, we’ll pretend as delivery men to get into the office. Those are our uniform.”

“You can even make bombs???” Semi wondered how much more this lady can do.

“Leave it to me!! Hehe~” Rina began mixing the powder and made the bombs in no time.

“We’re done!! Let’s go have dinner!” Rina and her food cravings.

 

The next day, Rina and Semi wore the uniform that was prepared for them and came to their target company.

“Hi! We have a delivery for Mr. Yamamoto!” Rina said while Semi holds the parcel containing the bombing devices in his hands.

“Can I borrow the toilet too??” Rina said after the receptionist signed the delivery order.

“Sure, go straight from here and turn right.”

“Thank you!” Rina thanked the receptionist, “Semi, wait for me outside! I’ll be out soon!” Semi found it weird but he just followed Rina’s instructions.

Rina went into the female toilet and implanted additional bombs in the toilet bowls. This was to ensure the bombing would still take place in case the other one didn’t work.

Rina exited soon after and met up with Semi.

They went to a nearby building, “Semi, are you ready?” Rina asked while holding the remote control.

“Let’s me do it.” Semi got kinda excited as well. He pressed on the red button on the remote control.

In the next second, loud bombing sounds were heard, followed by screaming sounds, smoke were coming out from the office, and soon fire started, and the whole office was in huge fumes.

“I can’t believe such a small bomb has such massive powers…” Semi was shock at the impact of the bombing.

“HAHA~ Did you forget that I went toilet too? I placed additional bombs in the female toilet.” Rina was proud of her doings.

“You… Are scary. Are you gonna bomb me one day too?”

“If you abandon me, maybe I will…” Rina blushed.

“Stupid…” Semi relaxed after finishing the task.

 

They were supposed to depart for Tokyo tonight, but it started raining suddenly so they went into a cafe to avoid getting wet.

“Due to typhoon, all flights and Shinkansen would be stopped temporary till further notice…” The television in the cafe was broadcasting the news about the typhoon.

“Semi, did you hear that?? There’s no Shinkansen back to Tokyo…”

“Yes I heard it… What are we gonna do for the night?” If Semi was alone, he won’t mind wandering around for the night, but he don’t want Rina to catch a cold.

“I guess… We gotta find a place to stay for the night??”

“Ok, shall we go find accommodation after our coffee?”

“Ok!!”

 

Rina and Semi had a hard time finding empty rooms because they were mostly taken up by travelers who are unable to leave Hokkaido.

They finally found a small hostel with one single bed room left.

“Excuse me, are you able to make it a double room? Since we have two person…” Semi requested to the hostel staff.

“I am very sorry, we do not have additional beds to change for you at the moment. Would you still want the room then?” The hostel staff was apologetic.

“We’ll take it!!” Rina answered quickly.

“Semi, it’s ok, let’s just take the room, I guess it would be difficult to find rooms elsewhere too…”

“I guess so… Alright…” Semi knew Rina was tired from all the walking.

 

Upon entering the room, “Semi...” “Rina...”, both of them spoke at the same time.

“You go first.” Semi let Rina speak first.

“Go take a bath first! Don’t catch a cold!” Rina pushed Semi to the bathroom.

“WAIT, NO, you go first.” That was what Semi wanted to say too.

“Just go in, I’ll wait for you outside!” Rina insisted.

“If you don’t go first, I’m not sure what I would do…” Semi got closer to Rina, almost kissing her…

“WHAT!!!” Rina got a shock and fell on the bed behind her. Semi landed on top of her and evil thoughts appeared in his mind, “or...shall we take a bath together…?”

“I’ll go first!!!” Rina pushed Semi away and ran into the bathroom.

Rina came out soon and Semi went in to bath.

While drying her hair, Rina heard Semi coming out of the bathroom, she turned around to look at him and saw him topless. “Wow...you have nice abs, Semi…” She was appreciating the y body Semi has with her big eyes and widely opened mouth.

“What’s with that erted face, a normal girl would blush and turn away seeing a topless guy isn’t it?” Semi find it impossible to predict what this lady is thinking.

“You do know I’m not a normal girl isn’t it?” Rina doesn’t want to be a normal girl neither, “come here, Semi.” Rina asked Semi to come sit beside her.

Semi followed what she said, and Rina started drying his hair with the hair dryer.

“Semi, your hairs are so soft…”

“You erted woman, just how much do you love my body…” Semi said while back facing Rina.

“Very much… I love you very much…” Rina said it really softly.

Semi couldn’t really hear what she said due to the noise from the hair dryer, “What did you say? Can you say it again?”

“I said, your black hairs are coming out, I’ll dye for you once we get back to Tokyo.” Rina realized what she has just said and blushed…

“That wasn’t what you just said right???” Semi knew she said something else but he cannot really confirm it.

“Ok done!!” Rina avoided his question again.

“Thanks…” It was the first time someone dried his hair for him, he always feel so warm whenever Rina is around him…

“Let’s sleep!!”

“HUH???” Rina always never fail to shock Semi with her words and actions.

“Don’t tell me you wanna sit for the night?”

“Stupid woman, you really have no limits huh… This is a single bed for goodness sake, you can have it, I’ll sleep on the chair…” Semi was afraid he couldn’t control himself…

“You are the stupid one,” Rina pulled Semi down on the bed and she place her hands beside his head to prevent him from getting up, while looking down at Semi, “why are you being shy? This is not the first time we slept together isn’t it?” Rina kissed Semi on the forehead, “Good night!” and she laid on his chest and hug him.

“Stupid… What if I can’t control myself…?” Semi mumbled…

“Then you can do it…” Rina said really softly…

“What are you talking about, are you serious??”

“...........” There was no reply from Rina.

“Hey you…” Semi realized Rina had already fallen asleep on his chest, he smiled looking at her face “you must be seriously tired huh…” Semi said softly while he patted her on her head and covered themselves with the blanket. He off the lights and fell asleep shortly after.