I Hate you but I love you

One-Shot Stories.

Sha's P.O.V

KRINGGG! '

My alarm's sound wakes me up, I turn off the sound of my alarm and get up from my bed.

' Ugh! The starting of the new school's seasons. Thankfully I'm already on the last year. ' I thought to myself before I start to do my daily routine.

After 30 minutes of getting ready, I head to the kitchen to get some breakfast before going to school.

" Morning Mom! " I greet my mom.

" Morning dear. " My mom reply handing me a glass of milk.

" Thanks mom. " I thank her before finishing my milk in one shot and grab a toast " I'm going to school now. Bye " I said half-shouted.

Since my school only takes 15 minutes by walking, I decide to take a walk to school. As usual, I'll put on my headphone and listen to my favourite songs with full volume.

When I'm getting near to the school's gate, I can already see Shu and Dee being bullied by that panda eye's friends.

' Huh! What a very great view to start your day on the first day of school. ' My inner self said sarcastically.

" Give me back my book you moron! " Shu said trying to get her book from that forgetful guy and dark guy.

" Nice camera you had there. " That girly guy said touching Dee's camera that hanging on her neck while that 'Thehun' guy nod in agreement before trying to get Dee's camera.

" Yah! Seriously? Its just our first day of school and you guys already searching for trouble from me? " I shout in front of their faces before I snatch Shu's book and pull the two of them out of there.

" Thanks babe. " Shu thank me.

" No biggie. You know I that I really hate them specially that Panda eyes. " I said annoyingly.

" But, you still had a crush on him at the same time. " Dee in before the two of them laugh at me.

" Huh! Please, stop remind me that thing. " I state before fasting my step leaving the two of them behind.

I really hate it, I really hate that Panda eyes and his 11 idiot friends aka our school Kingkas. Their parents are the stakeholders of this El-Dorado Academy.

The twelve of them was the top students on our school, other than having a high IQ they also active in all kind of sports and always getting the first place on each competition.

They also had that handsome and beautiful faces, almost every girls in our school fangirls over them because of their perfection. But for me, they're still a moron because they love to bullies other students especially me and my two besties and because of that I hate them.

-

" The teachers having a meeting and that's mean we're free from stuDYING! " Dee said happily emphasizing the 'Dying' part.

Hahahaha! you're right sis! " I reply before high-fiving her.

" Let's go to the library. Its noisy here, I can't even focus on my reading. " Shu in.

" Lets go. I also need my beauty sleep. haha! " I joke.

As we're about to exit the classroom one of that Panda eyes's friend trying to block our ways.

Defuq? What do you want? " I ask trying to calm myself.

" We want your friends phone number. " That dark guy said and that 'Thehun' guy nod in agreement.

" Yeah! Luhan and Lay ask us to get their phone number. " That Giant Yoda guy in followed by that Owl guy and eyeliner lover guy.

HAHAHAHA! Tell them to get it themselves and this is not how gentleman ask for a girl's phone number. " I scoff before Dee and Shu let out a laugh.

" Watch your mouth young girl. " That Owl guy said trying to slap my face before someone stopping him.

" Enough guys, Just let them go. " One of their members said before they gave us space to walk through.

As soon as they're giving us space to walk through, I fasten my step walk towards the hallway to go to the library without even thanking that guy.

" Hey Sha! Wait for us could you? " Dee scream from my back.

Ugh! I'm so mad at the moron guys that I'm afraid I'll let out my anger at them so yeah, I decide to go for a walk alone at the school garden.

Dee ♥

I need to be alone for now. I'll join you guys later.

Okay, take ur time. We're at the library.

Once I arrived at the school garden, I sit at the bench under the three and plug on my headphone before enjoying the song so sooth my burning heart because of the incident at the class.

-

Time run fast, its the end of the school day. The three of us decide to go to our favourite cafe since me and Dee's craving for some caffeine.

As we're walking at the school hallway, someone bump into me making me fall and hurt my knee. Ugh, this is why I hate short skirts. It can't even protect my knees.

" Are you blind or what? Watch where you're going! " I said more to scream my heart out. My knees hurt so much.

Oh my, Babe are you okay? " Dee ask while Shu helping me to stand up.

" Babe! Your knee's bleeding. " Shu said half-shouted.

Defuq? You're the one that blocking my way. Its not like this hallway is yours. " That Panda eyes state.

Ugh, if only my knee's not hurting I'll teach him some lesson.

" Enough Tao, Lets go. Stop wasting your time with someone like her. " That tall cold guy in.

All of them except that cheekbone guy laugh their asses out before leaving us. Only that cheekbone guy still on his place.

" Are you okay? Let me help you. " He said helping me to walk.

" Ugh, why are you helping me? Shu and Dee can help me. Just go with your moron friends. " I said annoying.

Even when you're hurt you're still stubborn, Just let me sent you home. " He said with his serious tone.

" Uh, babe me and Shu need to buy something. See you tomorrow, Bye! " Dee said before the two of them run leaving me with this cheekbone guy.

" Great! " I mumble to myself.

As soon as we're arrived at the parking lot, he open the passenger's door for me to enter before he go to the driver's seat.

" I heard you're craving for some caffeine. What do you want? I'll buy it for you before I sent you home. " He ask me eyes focus on the road.

" Uh, Latte Shake with creme on top. " I reply not looking at him.

" Okay, just wait here. " He said smiling before he leave me alone in his car.

I decide to plug on my headphone while waiting for him. 5 minutes later, he came with two drinks and a slice of vanilla cheesecake, yummy.

" Here, for you. " He said handing me the cheesecake.

" Huh? " I respond with my confusion face.

Hihi, you look cute like that. This cake as the gift of the beginning of our friendship. " He explain still smiling.

" Who said I wanna be friend with you? " I ask look away.

" Come on, I really wanna be friend with you. " He plead showing his puppy eyes.

" Gimme 8 reasons. " I reply with a smirk.

" Because I wanna be friend with you. Because I think I like you but, since there's someone between the twelve of us had a crush on you I decide to just be friend with you. Because I don't want our friendship to ruined because of the same girl so, I decide to back off and give him a chance. Because I wanna know you even more. Because I wanna be the one to lend you my shoulder if you need a shoulder to cry on. Because I wanna be by your side thru your up and downs. Because it hurts me so much seeing you sad, mad and so on because of my friends that I want to always makes you smile and laugh. " He state looking at me.

" Uh. Wow? " The only word escape from mouth.

" So? Friends? " He ask me.

" Ugh, fine. We're friends and could you please sent me home now? " I said half asking.

-

Day by day, weeks by weeks its already one month since I'm became friend with that Cheekbone guy aka Kim Jongdae but the three of us call him Daedae.

His friends already knew that we're friends and they're rarely bullied us but still like to tease us if they're bored and that Panda eyes never getting my nerve on again.

Daedae tell us that he had a family matter so he can't sent me home. So, I decide to take a walk going back home. I has to walk home alone since that forgetful guy, Lay insist to sent Shu back home and that pretty guy, Luhan sent Dee's back home.

As I was so busy enjoying my favourite song on my mp4 player, suddenly someone block my ways. And it was that tall cold guy Kris and his other friends.

Lazy to argue with them, I just stare at them and start to walk again since Its starting to rain. After I take about 8 steps suddenly, someone held my hand from behind and pull me making me spin and stop right into his embrace.

" I Like You. From the moment I see you, I already had a crush on you. Afraid to admitted it, I decide to bullied you and the moment I knew you've became best friend with Chen, I just realised that I'm in Love with you. " Panda eyes, Huang Zitao, my first love, the person I had a crush on and the one that I try to hate because of his attitude confess his feeling towards me.

" I-I l-like you t-too, Uh. N-no, I had a crush on you too. " I said still on his embrace.

" Please forgive me and the other for all of our mistakes before. From now on we'll never bullied you and your friends again, we'll be you and your friends guards. We'll protect you. I love you. " He said before kissing my forehead.