Final

Sit and Stare
     Seungcheol saw how Jihoon's chest rose and fell as he was laying beside Soonyoung. He looked so peaceful. He saw how Soonyoung pushes Jihoon's hair that falls on the youngers face lightly as Jihoon buries his face on Soonyoung's chest. Lovely. He thought. Something about Jihoon laying with another person, kills Seungcheol inside. He knew how much Jihoon likes, or loves Soonyoung. Seungcheol knew that whenever whenever he hugs the boy on fanmeetings and events, the boy gets uncomfortable but when Soonyoung hugs him, he's all smiles. 
 
     Seungcheol loves Jihoon so much. He would be the one waking him up when he won't get up in the morning. He would be the one coming back to the studio to check on the younger. He would be the one trying to start the conversation between them when they're left alone in the dorm or somewhere else. Seungcheol would ruffle Jihoon's hair once in a while. Seungcheol was happy enough he can do those things to be affectionate towards him. Jihoon, of course, only thought of the actions as Seungcheol's way of being a good leader.
 
     Seungcheol saw how Soonyoung looks at Jihoon. He sees the love, passion, and admiration in Soonyoung's eyes, the way Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. Jihoon sees it, too. He sees Soonyoung but he doesn't see Seungcheol. Jihoon also had those emotions inside him. He looks at Soonyoung that way.
 
     Seungcheol knew. He wasn't sad. He wasn't glad either. He was relieved of how happy Jihoon is. He knew he didn't stand a chance. The two were perfect for each other. All he could do was just smile at their sweet antics. But deep down, he wanted to scream. Scream that he knew Jihoon before Soonyoung did. Scream that he loves Jihoon more than Soonyoung does. But he didn't have a right. None of those matter.
 
     Seungcheol saw that Soonyoung was also starting to fall asleep next to Jihoon. Soonyoung's mouth was slightly hanging when he turned to Jihoon's body so that they could fit in the couch. Soonyoung protectively wrapped his arms around the younger as he responded with a snuggle. The two looked, cute. Seungcheol walked towards the T.V and turned it off. 
 
     "Sleep well, you two."
 
--
 
     The weather was great. It was cool outside. The breeze was hitting his face softly. Seungcheol let out a breath as he wrapped his coat and scarf around him. He rubbed his hands together and put them in his coat pockets. Okay. A walk would be great. 
 
     Seungcheol started walking to head to a place he always go when he feels, ummm. forlorn? Yes that would be the perfect word. He went to the park and watched the kids running around, the couples kissing and holding hands, and other people who seem to be lonely. Like him. Seungcheol sat on the usual empty bench. He heaved a sigh.
 
     He felt something liquid that fell on his hands. He looked up. It wasn't raining. Then he realized that it came out of his eye. He laughed. The tears kept rolling down his face. He didn't know he was going to feel this sad. Seungcheol heard footsteps and looked up. He saw the most beautiful creature he has ever seen.
 
     "Woah. Are you okay?" the creature asked and held out a handkerchief to him. "Here." the creature shyly smiled and handed it. Seungcheol took it, not looking, but still dazed at the creature's lovely face. Seungcheol felt his heart skip a beat. He smiled and wiped his eyes.
 
     "I'm so sorry, you spotted a crazy crying man at this place." Seungcheol laughed as the creature sat next to him. 
 
     "Oh no, it's perfectly fine. Being sad is normal. I cry too, you know." The creature smiled and Seungcheol couldn't stop staring but looked away. 
 
     "Thanks. What's uh." Seungcheol asked nervously. "Your name?" 
 
     "Hmm? What?" The beautiful person looked at him with wide eyes. It seemed like the person didn't hear what he said.
 
     "Nothing." Seungcheol let out a nervous chuckle. Stop acting stupid, Coups! 
 
     The person let out a bright sigh. "It's nice to have company from time to time." Seungcheol was about to answer when the person's phone ringed. The person read it and started to panic.
 
    "Omo! I have to go! My mom's gonna kill me." The person was standing up and looked at Seungcheol. "I would love to stay but I need to head back." The person looked at him apologetically. 
 
     "Oh. It's fine." Seungcheol tried to hide his disappointment. He smiled and remembered about the handkerchief. He held the cloth out.
 
     "Umm. Here's your thing. I'm sorry you had to see that." Seungcheol scratched the back of his head.
 
     "It's fine. Keep it. Give it back the next time we see each other." Seungcheol looked at the beautiful person questioningly. "I believe we'll be seeing each other more now." The person winked.
 
     "The name's Yna by the way. See you later, Seungcheol." The girl smirked as Seungcheol looked at her with shock. But smiled. 
 
     "See ya." The girl ran, and left Seungcheol, still smiling. He sat back again. He didn't care about the fact that the girl probably knew him already. He didn't think someone would make him forget about his feeling for Jihoon, even if it was only for a few minutes.
 
^^^^
 
AND THAT IS IT GUYS! I KINDA WANTED TO RUIN THE STORY BY PUTTING MYSELF IN IT. 
 
I'm so sorry if you didn't like it. But I did because I thought it was funny. 
 
IT'S BECAUSE ANGST IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE. Yna was awesome though.
 
THANKS FOR READING BTCHEZZZ LOVE YOU
 
-Y