The manly man.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was staring at his little brother with huge eyes, who was looking back at him with even bigger eyes. It was like the scene had frozen and no one dared to say a word. Yoongi tried to decide whether Jihoon’s was disgusted or just confused, but the whole thing was just too much too take down. Yoongi wasn’t ready to show off his boyfriend this way.

 

Jimin noticed the tension between the brothers. He already knew Yoongi was going to tell his family about their relationship one day, but it wasn’t a good idea to be caught like this. He had to do something about the situation before something worse happened. Being the genius that he was, Jimin grabbed the closest object he could find and grabbed it.

 

Yoongi and Jihoon was like stuck in a trance, staring at each other without blinking. Jihoon didn’t even seem to notice Jimin appearing in front of him and swing a garbage bag full of trash at him. The poor boy got hit on the head and fell down, but Jimin caught him and carefully put him down on the ground. It wasn’t exactly the first time Jimin hit someone unconscious.

 

Yoongi witnessed the whole scene and it was like he was brought back to life. He stared at his boyfriend, who had just beat up his little brother and was now making sure the small boy wasn’t dead. Yoongi shrugged. After being with Jimin for quite a while now, things like this wasn’t unusual.

 

He walked over to Jimin and Jihoon, whose face was splashed with blood. Normally, someone would freak out over something like that, but Yoongi just smiled and patted Jimin’s head. Yoongi grabbed his unconscious brother and threw him over his shoulder. He walked beside Jimin for a while, before Seunghyun showed up with the car and the boys said farewell to each other.

 

‘’Sorry about that, Jimin. Thanks for saving me out of that situation. I’m sure my bro isn’t a homo-hater, but I don’t want him to find out this way.’’ Yoongi told Jimin.

‘’Don’t worry, hyung. I just did it for us, since I don’t want to have such a terrible first impression! Make sure you put ice on your brother’s head when you get home. And you should probably wipe off the blood before you get on the bus, or weird things could happen. Bye then, hyung!!’’ Jimin shouted and waved goodbye as he got into the car.

 

Yoongi nodded and watched Jimin disappeared with the car. He looked around to make sure no one had seen anything, as it wouldn’t be that easy to explain something like this. He threw a look at his little brother over his shoulder, quickly wiping off the blood and then he wandered to the bus station. He would normally just walk home, but he was dead tired and his tiny brother was heavier than you thought.

 

When Yoongi arrived home, it was quite hard to explain the scene for his parents.


 

The next day.

 

Yoongi sighed as he opened the door and entered the store. It had been quite the bizarre evening the day before and he had gotten into a fight with his parents. But who could blame them, when your son arrive home with your other son hanging bloody and unconscious on his shoulder. He had to come up with something and as he was brain-tired, the lie got out of hand.

 

He told th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter