Jimin's tough life.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special chapter, Jimin’s POV!

 

It was a pretty nice and hot summer day, Jimin was on his way from school to work and he was feeling very happy. His cousin had wanted to drive him to work like he usually did, but today Jimin felt like walking. Jimin was wearing his favorite summer-shorts and had styled his hair especially for this day. The day Jimin was going to make Yoongi notice him.

 

Jimin really, really liked Yoongi. And he knew that Yoongi liked him back. But because Yoongi was extremely oblivious and thought Jimin was an innocent baby, they were never getting anywhere. But Jimin wasn’t that innocent actually. He watched every day and thought of dirty things very often. He definitely wasn’t a baby that didn’t understand the adult world. Because he did, even though no one believed him. Because of his baby-face and his ‘’aura’’ of innocence, no one ever took him seriously or spoke to Jimin like an adult. Even his own father still treated him like a 5-year old.

 

But the worst one wasn’t his father, it was his cousin Choi Seunghyun. His older cousin that worked under Jimin’s father and was also Jimin’s ‘’bodyguard’’. Seunghyun thought of Jimin as a very precious infant that would die instantly if you looked away for a second. He wouldn’t let Jimin out of his sight and always watched him from afar. Even when he couldn’t be close to Jimin, he had installed a camera everywhere Jimin could possibly be. Once, Jimin visited a friend at his house for the first time and Seunghyun had already somehow placed cameras all around the friend’s house. No wonder Jimin’s friends or anyone else never asked him out somewhere.

 

But Jimin actually had a few ex-boyfriends, even if none of them lasted that long. He met his first boyfriend and also first love when he was 12. The two of them dated for 6 months before the boyfriend found out what kind of people Jimin’s family was. Jimin met the other ones in other schools, but all of them broke up with Jimin as soon as they found out about his family.

 

Jimin loved his parents and his siblings, his many cousins and uncles and aunts and grandmothers and grandfathers. He had a huge family. So many that Jimin thought he met new people every time they came on a visit. But the kind of business his father and mother did wasn’t liked by the police nor by normal citizens, so many people avoided Jimin when they understood who he was. Jimin sometimes wished he had been born in a normal family and had a normal childhood. But he was grateful too, as he wouldn’t had met Yoongi without his family.

 

His father wasn’t super-happy when Jimin had asked him to let Jimin work part-time work at a shabby place in downtown. But as Jimin really wanted to experience a normal teenage-life, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter