please?

Notice me Sunbae!

Onew jolted from his nap as his phone vibrated, he just got a short nap after his early flight and he wasn’t sure why someone is calling him at such an inconvenient time.

 

“Hello.” He spoke and the line was booming.

 

“Yah Onew! What did I tell you about Hoshi?” Ryeowook sounded mad, and why? He wasn’t really sure.

 

“Hyung, I am not sure what you are talking about.” Onew replied, because seriously, he was a good sunbae to his hoobae, Seventeen included.

 

“You do know that Hoshi is such a big fanboy of yours so why did you ignore him!” Ryeowook scolded the dubu leader who was still confused.

 

“I did not ignore him hyung!” Onew defended himself.

 

“then what is this video I am seeing?” Ryeowook said and Onew was very much confused. The line was cut  and Onew received a link for a video about Hoshi.

 

It was supposed to be a crack video, a parody or something to laugh about but his perfect sunbae for a hyung took it way to heart than he should. Onew watched at how much of a fanboy the Seventeen member was and it brought a smile to his face.

 

“Hyung, you look so happy!” Jonghyun said, lacing their hands together as he watched the video playing on Onew’s phone. “Oh, Hoshi?” Jonghyun asked and Onew nodded.  “How cute is he! Oh my too much fanboy feels!” Jonghyun pointed out as the picture zoomed into the blonde teen who was overly excited for SHINee’s win. “he is so adorbs hyung!” Jonghyun said and Onew sighed.

 

“I did not ignore him.” Onew said and Jonghyun burst out laughing.

 

“Technically not but you didn’t acknowledge him either.” Jonghyun said as he leaned in and kissed his leader on the cheek. “We’ll meet them later, what are your plans?” Jonghyun asked and Onew sighed.

 

“Notice him?” Onew replied, uncertain with the answer he gave.

 

“Let’s take a selca and give it to Ryeowook hyung.” He suggested and Onew nodded.

 

“Ryeowook hyung is such a pacifier sometimes.” Onew remarked.

 

“But because he is such a hyung that’s why he is very much loved by his hoobaes.” Jonghyun said as he laugh and Onew couldn’t help but agree to it.

 

“You should play his song a lot on Blue Night!” Onew nudge Jonghyun who looked at his leader and nodded.

 

“Of course I will, I loved the demo already.” Jonghyun replied and they went silent as they drove to the event place.

 

----

 

SHINee looked fantastic and Onew was so perfect that when Hoshi saw them, he went blank then overly excited. “Oh my god! SHINee!!!!!” Hoshi squealed, irritating who were trying to look professional because it is a reputed awards ceremony.

 

“Calm down, we’ll get to see them perform later, do your fanboying then.” S.coups told the member who tried to contain his excitement.

 

“Please notice me sunbae!” He muttered with dreamy eyes and glistening hope; a fanboy can wish right?

 

Jonghyun won a Disk Bonsang, and with the announcement, Hoshi was screaming like a true blooded shawol. s just sighed while Seungkwan laughed at how invested Hoshi was with the screaming that it was too comical already. “Pipe it down.” Jeonghan told him because, they are getting attention already (good or bad Hoshi didn’t really care).

 

But when SHINee whon Disk Bonsang, the seventeen members expected their fanboy of a member to scream loudly (which Hoshi did not forget to do). “Hyung they so deserve it!” Hoshi was of course sounding like a crazed fanboy that perhap’s ought to push him towards the SHAWOL crowd.

 

They did not hate their sunbae, contrary, they love them so much but hoshi is beginning to sound like a desperate saseang and it kind of ruins their image. “Pft, SHawols love this kind of thing.” Hoshi deadpanned and the 12 members sighed.

 

“Are you doing it for the show then?” Woozi asked and Hoshi shook his head.

 

“Of course not, I love SHINee sunbae so much!” Hoshi said and soon was cheering loudly for SHINee as they won popularity award.

 

---

 

“Hyung, it’s go time.” Jonghyun said as the ceremony ended and they were all heading towards their respective dressing rooms.

 

“hey!” Jonghyun called out and the teens looked shocked as the idol approached them. “Congratulations! New Comer award!” Jonghyun smiled at them.

 

“Thank you Jonghyun sunbae!” Hoshi immediately replied with a wide smile.

 

“You did well too! Epic stage you got there.” Jonghyun complimented and the thirteen boys thanked him. “Onew hyung over here!” Jonghyun called out and Onew nodded and walked towards the idol group.

 

Hoshi squeaked, his dreams are about to come true, the one idol that he wanted so desperately to notice him is walking towards him like a model on a catwalk.

 

“Congratulations! You guys are amazing!” Onew greeted them and Hoshi was stunned speechless and everyone looked at him.

 

“tell me I am not dreaming.” Hoshi muttered and Jonghyun pinched those adorable cheeks.

 

“No you are not!” Jonghyun said and pulled Onew over to Hoshi.

 

“Hello.” Onew greeted and Hoshi looked like he was going to have a heart attack. “Don’t die on me or else Ryeowook hyung will kill me!” Onew chuckled and Hoshi nodded as he tried to control himself.

 

“Can I just do one crazy fanboy thing?” Hoshi asked and Onew nodded with a wide smile. Hoshi screamed like a fangirl, hopped like a rabbit and hugged Onew like a saseang. “Oh my god am is this a dream?” Hoshi asked and Onew laughed as he pinched the idol’s cheeks.

 

“Nope.” He replied and then pulled out his phone to call Ryeowook. “now be a good boy and tell wookie hyung that I did not ignore you!” Onew said and Hoshi nodded like a puppy. Onew put on Ryeowook on video call and in a few rings, Ryeowook picked up and squealed as he saw two adorable bumies in front of him.

 

“Hi Ryeowook sunbae!” Hoshi greeted with a wave. “Onew sunbae noticed me!” Hoshi said and Ryeowook was grinning happily.

 

“Hey, what’s with the sunbae? I am your hyung!” Ryeowook mock scolded the boy.

 

“Sorry!” Hoshi said.

 

“Are they included in your Ryeoline hyung?” Onew asked and Ryeowok paused to think for a second.

 

“I can accommodate them, they are too precious not to.” Ryeowook replied.

 

“Congrats hyung!” Jonghyun shouted.

 

“Oh, what for?” Rywook asked.

 

“Disk bonsang” Jonhyun supplied and Ryeowok smiled wide.

 

“Thank you! Congratulations to you as well, you won disk Bonsang too Jonghyun.” Ryeowook greeted. “Oh SHINee won popularity award as well and Seventeen, my super rookies won new comer award! How talented are my hoobaes!” Ryeowook exclaimed.
 

“Thank you hyung! Congratulations!” Hoshi chimed in.

 

“And Congratulations on your upcoming solo!” Onew greeted and Ryeowook laughed.

 

“You reminded me. Now I am nervous.” Ryeowook replied.

 

“We’ll be cheering for you!” Hoshi cheered and Ryeowook felt blessed.

 

“Thank you! Now off you go, you all need to rest.” Ryeowook said and they waved good bye.

 

“Thank you sunbae!” Hoshi bowed at the SHINee leader.

 

“you know what, I coul make you my love child.” Onew remarked and Hoshi was wide eyed at him.

 

“Your love child? I thought it was our lovechild?” jonghyun asked with a raised brow.

 

“hmm yeah, so Hoshi?” Onew asked the idol who nodded immediately. “Welcome to the family!” Onew opened his arms and embraced Hoshi who couldn’t contain his emotions and cried.

Jonghyun was laughing as he took a picture of the two, oh how they looked like a father and son.

 

“So this is how a fangirl feels.” Hoshi remarked and they all ended up laughing loudly.

 

 

 

---

 

a/n Absolute nonsense~