Final

I Regretted

G Dragon's POV

I was walking beside the pavement and reminisce the times when we’re together. Questions appeared in my head ever since you left.

“Who’re you? Do you still remember me or you’d changed somehow?”

I sighed as I walked and walked. My feet suddenly stopped at one certain place. The swing you used to play when we’re together, it’s still the same, but what about us?

 “What are you doing now when I’m busy thinking of you?”

When I look back, the memory of the pale crimson coloured house appeared. We used to prank the owner and you love it the most. I laughed since that’s the time when we’re young and stupid, do you remember that?

“The fact that I even fight about it, deny it, the memory of us, I just can’t let go of you.”

Why did you leave me? Look at me now and see. Did I move on? Even so, why do I still refuse to acknowledge the real fact that you left? I kept on coming back unknowingly and I practically stuck in a moment that even wasn’t meant to last.

“I wish I could find you like you find me before.”

I want to take you back even if I have to sacrifice myself. When I get you back, I promise I won’t let you go.  Because the real fact is, I still need you and yet care about you though everything had been said and done.  I can still feel you like I’m right beside you but there are still no words from you.

“I wish life is like a game of cards, when there’s a mistake, I could fold the deck and start over.”

I wish I could rewind the time back and treat you the best. If I had known before, I wouldn’t regret now. The restart button, if I have one, I wish I could travel back the day that I met you. I miss you nonetheless. However there’s no handbook when it comes to love, so, I had to do it all alone.

“Alone in this mess, the silence became so loud”

If I knew then, I wouldn’t have said that hurtful words. I should’ve chased you back. I wish I could take back the words I say and prevent from letting you go.

“My heart felt so empty now that I can’t feel no more.”

Though you’re not here, waiting for you is like waiting for miracle time upon me. I regret to slip the miracle I had grasped on before. Now that I’m lost, I don’t know what to do. Your face, your smile, I miss them. I want you back but it’s like an empty wish.

“I’m so shattered and it came from the inside.”

 It’s my mistake from the start and I can’t blame you that. I will always remember you, care for you and love you, though how hurt it was, I will still keep on loving you.  I will always be. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if its quite disappointing! Because i literally made this few hours ago. Hope you guys like it^^