Final

Blanket kicks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- I swear I was planning to post it earlier, but it's still Sunday here, so.... I'm really sorry. I'm an irresponsible piece of ><

The first time she ever really met him she was a little shocked. That time he'd stared at her weirdly, his doe eyes widening dramatically, but then he'd come to his senses and waved to her. She'd awkwardly smiled and bowed to him.

 That time she'd actually found out his name. And really, she'd be elated if the next thing she heard after his name wasn't the fact that he was her step-mom-to-be's son.
 They'd sat next to each other with Jungkook's- that was his name- brother on her other side. His brother- Yoongi- was actually a big relief, because she actually knew him, they'd even sometimes hang out together as he was her best friend's boyfriend.
 "Min Jiyoon, you're actually my step-sister," he'd snickered, covering his smile with his hand.
 "I wanna see Jimin's reaction to this," she'd answered, not noticing her long time crush staring at her and his brother with suspicion practically all over his face.

 After that they didn't meet for a while. They actually didn't meet for an entire month if you didn't count the awkward encounters they had at school every time she and her friend- Park Jimin- met them in the hallways.Yoongi would smile at them, maybe peck Jimin on the lips and wave to her. She'd just bow with a smile to Jungkook and maybe even fist-bump with Yoongi and talk to him, but never actually talk to the younger brother. Jimin on the other hand didn't have problems talking to either of the siblings.
 The awkwardness went on for a month, until their parents actually decided to move in with each other, and seeing as their kids didn't really mind, they managed to decide and do everything in two weeks. 
 Min Jiyoon had to pack everything she had for the first time in the seventeen years of her life. But she struggled through it with the forced help of Park Jimin and his boyfriend...or her step-bro...whatever. 
 At first she was reluctant. Damn, nobody would want their brother snooping around in their things. But then, Yoongi was so lazy that he barely moved from his spot on her bed, so she figured she could be chill with her stuff. 

 In two weeks she was actually living with her long-time crush. 
 All she thought about was him. She'd already seen his room. She'd actually sat on his bed and watched him slave around for her, carrying her stuff into her room.
 "Are you using my dongsaeng?" Yoongi had asked her, squinting even more than he usually was, making him look like an arctic fox. That was a damn random thought.
 "No?" she'd answer-asked. 
 "You have Suga's bro carrying your stuff." Namjoon- Yoongi's friend- had stated calmly. She'd just shrugged and got back to texting Jimin.
 Her friend was more excited about the whole thing than she was. Man, her friend was weird, but he was adorable as and she really loved him, so it was okay. 
 
 It was unbelievable- how quickly she got used to Jungkook. Before the move-in she'd been so shy of him she couldn't even utter a word whenever he was around. 
 Now they actually hung out more with each other than with Yoongi, though both used to avoid each other like the plague. 
 Jiyoon found out that the weird guy Jungkook always hung out with was Kim Taehyung, who was actually Jimin's age.  Moreover, Jimin and Taehyung were kind of close and Jiyoon acted offended for an entire hour after she found out about them being friends all along. But then Jimin came over with ice-cream and Jiyoon got over it. 

 Jungkook really liked his new step-sister. She wasn't that pretty if he thought about it, but she was so cute and pouty, and she had adorable wide eyes. She was smaller than Jimin, and even smaller than Yoongi, which was a really new thing for the boy.

 Being surrounded by gay people all his life he really thought that one day he'd like a boy, too. After all, both his brother, his best friend and even his brother's friends were gay.
 But then he saw Min Jiyoon for the first time. 
 
And after months of living just next to her and treating her like his baby-sister, he felt really wrong when thinking of her in any compromising way. Damn, she looked like a baby, and it seemed like she was an innocent angel from above, when really, she was just a bratty brat. 

 It was one of those times when he dozed off, thinking about kissing Jiyoon unconscious, when Yoongi first addressed the matter of his undying crush for their step-sister.
 "You look like a lovesick puppy every time she smiles. I think, by now, even mom knows how damn whipped you are," Yoongi bluntly stated, emphasizing his sentence by kicking Jungkook's leg off his bed.
 "Pffft, I think her dad knows, too." Jungkook turned to glare at Taehyung, feeling betrayed. Tae just shrugged and gave him the I'm-so-damn-serious-you-could-die look.
 "You're seriously exaggerating," the youngest scoffed at his hyungs, feeling flustered from being confronted like that.
 "Kookie, it's not even funny anymore. Every time her dad sees you two together, I swear he wants to push your heads together, so that you make out and get rid of that stupid floating around you."
 Yoongi seemed unnaturally concerned with his love-life and it was seriously creeping Jungkook out. Maybe not as much as Tae's glare, but it still was.
 "Jiyoon's our sister! Are you two nuts?" he exclaimed, throwing Yoongi's pillow at Tae's face to make him stop staring creepily.
 "She's not, she's our step-sister, and is really- and I mean ing really- fond of you," Yoongi looked like he wanted to kick them out of the room but beat Jungkook up at the same time.
 "Man, Jimin says Jiyoon is totally into you," Taehyung had finally decided to take mercy on his best friend and stop the staring. 
 "He doesn't need to know that. It's so obvious I'm sure our nonexistent cat knows already." Why was Yoongi so exasperated?
 "What are you even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter