Final

TOPFanystagram 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is sulking, bored, and lonely in the huge villa of his boyfriend because he left for Paris to attend Paris Fashion Week, particularly Dior Homme event. She hasn't heard from him since before he boarded the plane yesterday. Then photos of the entourage's arrival in Paris has swarmed in the internet, so she knows that Seunghyun has landed safely and sound but he hasn't contacted her yet. Okay, perhaps he's tired after long hours of flight. That was her thought before she saw he post a selca on Instagram and before Yoona call her then unintentionally mentioned that she just got call from Jiyong oppa. 

"so he has time to upload a selca but no time to call me even just a few minutes?! That Choi really! Even Jiyong oppa called Yoona as soon as he landed!" Muttered Tiffany while pouting. 

 

In the day of Dior event, she still hasn't got a call from his boyfriend and she's sulking and pouting all day in the studio to the point she got scold from her producer because she doesn't make any progress for the song which they have to finish as soon as possible for her debut solo album. 

 

The day after Dior event, medias and fans are updating the photos of yesterday event. Of course the present of Choi Seunghyun in the event has got all attentions because he's gorgeous and handsome, donned in Dior suit with hair dyed in platinum blonde. Nobody can pull off that looks but Choi Seunghyun aka TOP of Bigbang. Tiffany's still sulking because she hasn't got a call from him, laying on his bed in his villa with Princefluffy by her side, scrolling through the photos of the event (mostly his boyfriend) in Instagram. Then she comes to a photo from Dior account which her boyfriend and the Creative Director of Dior Homme posed together. He looked dazzlingly gorgeous. She misses him so much she forgets that she's sulking then she likes the photo without so much thought. 

 

"hello" Tiffany answered the phone sleepily because she's abruptly being woken up by the sound of her phone after dozed off for quite a while.

"hello Miyoung" 

"huh? Who is it?" she answers, still a bit out of place although she recognises his voice immediately and the way he calls by her korean name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter