Prologue

Tangled Paths

Hanguk Elite High School

 

Welcome to Hanguk Elite High School, the most expensive 3-floored modern school of all South Korea, with more than 300 students. Qualified as the number one of all Korean elite schools according to academics, sports, cultural events, and highly education. This school has the best teachers, graduated not just graduated in SKY, but also in the IVY LEAGUE, especially Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and Columbia. 

In academics, its system is programed according to colleges and universities’ systems, having high-quality classes to help them to fill their CV and help them to have the base in studying like in a university life.

 



 

 

Dorms Life:


This school consists of three buildings connected to each other, two of them being two separated dorms, for boys and girls. This is a benefit for the students who live far away from this school. In the dorms, it contains a living room for their free time, a mini kitchen, two bathrooms, and a bedroom with four beds, to make the life of the student a little bit more comfortable.

 

 Dorms' living room

Imagen de bed, room, and blue

 Dorms' bedroom

 

 

School's structure:

.

It also two enormous libraries, with books from arts and worldwide culture to modern novels for the youth.

 

 
 Library in First floor

 

 

 

 Library in Third Floor 


Note: Library Schedule


7.00 am - 21.00 pm

from Monday to Saturday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The school also counts with more than 5 study rooms in each floor, where students can peacefully study at a limit of time; four computer rooms, a spacious auditorium, and three laboratories in each floor.

 

 

 Study Room (All Week) until 22.00 pm

 

 

 

 Computer Room 

 

 

  Normal Classroom

 

 

 

 

Auditorium 

 

 

 

 Science Laboratory 



The school’s cafeteria was design to fit for the 300 students, having a specific schedule of three meals a day, just in weekdays. Only students are permitted to go out on weekends if the student wants to eat out, with a permission card, signed by its respective homeroom teacher or the headmaster.

 

 

HEHS' Cafeteria's tables

 

 

 

And last, our school is well known for being a school filled with talented students that shows off their skills in sports or in cultural activities like dance, musical, etc. For a student, it’s an obligation to be in, at least, two school activities. The more, the better it will be for the students’ CV. For sports, it includes a swimming pool, two sport halls and outside field.

 

 

 

 Swimming Pool

 


 Gym 1

 

 

 

 Gym 2


 Running Field 


 

School Rules: 


1. It's a MUST to wear the school uniform properly. If not, the student has the risk to have sanction points.

* The student who gets more than 15 sanction points, he/she has the duty of doing volunteering homeworks, such as cleaning the school bathrooms, cleaning the gyms, helping in the library for two hours, and others.

2. It's forbidden for the student to be out of their dorms after 23.00 pm. The punishment will be three sanction points.

3. The student can't cheat on an exam. If it happens, he/she will be suspended for five days plus it would have a meeting with the Headmaster along with his/her parents.

4. It's forbidden to steal or vandalize inside of the school. Five points of sanction plus volunteering homeworks and has to write a letter of reflexion.

5. If the student fails in more than five classes, he/she would have the chance to repeat another year. If it happens again, he/she doesn't another option but to be expelled of the school.

6. Public affection for couples are forbidden.

7. Students are forbidden to order food. One sanction point as punishment.



 

School Activities:


- Basketball
- Volleyball
- Athletics
- Tennis
- Swimming
- Badmington
- Football
- Photography
- Ballet
- Theatre
- Social Services
- School Band