Prologue

I Need You (⇀‸↼‶)
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Please at least give me the permission to go for war..." asked a desperate gentleman making his way around the chaos of men to his loyal King.

He kept wanting to go for the war so much since he's also the King's precious servant.

The King who noticed his arrival among the hood of men gave a total glance towards him. He patted his hand towards the gentleman's shoulder while giving a face responds that hard to answer.

" Sir Dulter, I as the King of this valley wont let you obsolutely go for war! Can you just see that?! " while pointing angryly towards the outside atmosphere that were filled with fires and dead soldiers to the grass.

Dulter himself had took a look at night but he still kept his heart for a war. " My King, I really have to do this too. Let me at least give my life towards this country. I'm still your servant and I promised to you that I'll do give my full responsiblity towards all my task. Please my King, "

The King shook the body of the gentleman and said to him fiercely through his eyes.

" Dulter! Listen to me and take the credit from this. You have a wife and a daughter to take care off. Your responsibility is now much more bigger there, Dont make the mistake I had before. Living my family died just like that." The loud ambush from the outside had snatch the King's and Sir Dulter's attention.

He was right tho, Dulter cant just live his family like that. That's his only loving family left... He had to protect them to the last.

" Dulter, you have to go... Save your family! " The King wore his head guard and straight head off to the battle. " CURSE YOU GARGOYLES !! "

 

WIth bared heart, Sir Dulter ran back to his home quickly leaving the chaos man busy for their wars.

 

 

 

- AT HOME-

A girl was sitting there on the floor, smi

Please log in to read the full chapter