Give it back!

Tomorrow please?

Ever asked yourself what it would be like to choose between your children?

Well,That was what kim Namjoon dreaded ever since he adopted kids to find a hier.


“Namjoon….it’s been ages! You’ve got to choose already!”Jin exclaimed in annoyance.

“Jin….I told you many times I can’t choose! They’re too immature! We need more time to find out who we can trust!”Namjoon replied back in nonchalance.

But what they don’t know…is that the one they need is right under their noses,screaming for attention.


“GIVE IT BACK YOU TWO!IT’S NOT FUNNY”An eighteen year old Jeon Jungkook shouted while chasing down two troublemakers who only replied back with:

“Calm your horses Jenny! It’s not like we stole your magazines or something!”You all can know who that is by the following retort:

“ YOU,WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING A HORSE HORSEFACE!”

And of course,Who could forget horseface’s partner in crime? The one and only V?

“Kookie,cheer up! Atleast I respect you enough to not open it!”The bright alien exclaimed in delight.

“IF YOU DO RESPECT ME,YOU WOULD GIVE MY PHONE BACK TO ME” Jungkook replied back as he dodged bumbing into a maid who almost fell down the stairs.

With that statement,V could feel guilt slowly but surely growing in his insides.

And with that V snatched Jungkook’s Iphone from Hoseok’s hands before he started sliding down the stairs,and as soon as he looked behind him to return it to it’s owner….the envitable happened.

Jungkook fell on V with Jungkook’s poor Iphone skidding down the hall but thankfully the screen wasn’t cracked.

The force of the impact made both the nineteen year old brown-haired alien and the seventeen year old black-haired teen close their eyes tightly as they waited for the ground to welcome them with cold wide open arms.

And it did welcome them,with too much happiness.

Both teens opened their only to see eachother’s orbs.

“,He looks hot and cute…wait,what the is wrong with you V?! You both are brothers!....but…isn’t love between adopted siblings alright?I mean,WE aren’t actually blood related..”

That was the only thought going around V’s head.

Meanwhile in Jungkook’s head

“…………………….why does he look so constipated?........”

And in reality,all those two have said was:

“Oh..Um….Sorry but Jungkook, Could you please get off? You’re kind of heavy…”

“…Yeah….okay…”

And with that sentence Jungkook got off only to see Hoseok grinning in triumph while looking pointedly at the two teens.

“Soooo Jungkook,You didn’t tell me you were into !” and that was the only thing needed to be said for Hoseok to get kicked in the crotch by the golden teen.

Jungkook quickly took his phone from the maid who was holding it out for him patiently and left for his room only to slam it so hard that the painting on the walls shook.

V was on the ground this whole time while looking in shock at Hoseok’s statement.

As soon as V regained his set of thoughs back again,He quickly but strongly kicked Hoseok in the crotch in the exact same place Jungkook kicked not too long ago,Before he quickly ran back blushing into his room slamming the door in the same manner as the youngest.


.Meanwhile in another room in a secluded part in the mansion.

“When are you going to tell them Yoongi?,You’re the oldest and they’ll choose you for sure!And then what will I do?!”A voice said in misery from the yellow Iphone which belonged to the sweg blonde dreaming of Achieving his dreams of being a rapper:Min Yoongi

“I don’t  know Jimin…But I promise that once they ask me to take over I’ll leave,and then we could go to seoul to auditon for that company you were talking about not too long ago…”The baby-faced blonde replied back in a manner as if to explain to a child why they can’t always have what they want.

“I hope it happens Yoongi….I can only hope…”

“Don’t worry about it too much,okay?...when the time comes,I’ll do what I can to make sure both of us stay happy…”

“Sure,Of course…Um…Yoongi?”

“yes?”

“.....I Love you…”and with that the peeping sound of the phone was all that was heard until…

“….love you too….you little brat..”.

 


1 Month later…..

A family meeting was called,not in the businessy kind of way,more like a father calling his kids to tell them they’re going to Disneyland.

Except it wasn’t Disneyland….aaaand it wasn’t exactly good news to be announced to sooome people.

Who am I kidding? Almost everyone wasn’t happy with the news,Especially a blonde mini cupcake.(yes,I did say cupcake,problem?I have problem k?k)

Actually one person though was in his room before the maid called him for that meeting.

Jeon Jungkook was actually sitting on his knees in his room infront of something that looked like a shrine…

“oh dear holy god of CEOS,please let it be me,pleaseeeeeee.let me be the heir,please please puhleaaaassse.”

And with that sentence,Jungkook pulled out what seemed to be an underwear.

“I present you,Min Yoongi’s boxers.He stole mine a while ago and I thought why not? A sacrifice and revenge at the same time! PAYBACK’S A YOONGI! YOU HEAR ME?! PAYBACK’S A !”

While he was cursing his adopted brother inability of keeping his hands to himself and not touching his beloved black boxers.

A maid was peeking through his peephole with V not too far under her trying to listen while holding a microphone and a recorder.

“Umm,Sir…V Sir,Should I enter now or…?”The maid said to V who was hiding his equipment.

“Yes..Don’t look suspicious.” And with that,The maid knocked on the bunny’s door.

They both heard silence for a minute and then quick footsteps and sounds of things being shoved in a closet and an “OH ” not too far afterwards.

Then quick footsteps rushed towards the door and opened it,and a Jeon Jungkook with red cheeks and a hand behind his neck looking sheepish appeared.

“Uhh,yes?What do you two need?”He said coughing slightly while rubbing his neck.

Both V and the maid gave eachother quick glances before smirking veeeery slightly.

“Ehem,Yes Sir.Your Parents require you and your brother in Sir Namjoon’s office,His ahem Princess said it was an emergency.Currently both your brothers are there and everyone’s waiting for you.”The maid said in an hurry glancing around.

“Okay,You two go ahead,I’ll follow after a minute.”Jungkook said while glancing at V and his room back and forth suspiciously.

And with that the two left not before V winking at Jungkook while on his way down the stairs.

Jungkook blinked in confusion at his brother’s action.

“what’s with him?”

Jungkook sighed and quickly tidied his room and left for the bathroom to get ready.


Meanwhile in Namjoon’s office…after 30 minutes that is…

“That’s it! I’m at my limit! What the hell is taking him so long?”Namjoon cried in frustration.

“Calm down,Beauty takes time.That’s why he’s my boy”Jin said looking at his nails not even bothering to glance at Namjoon.

Suga sighed at his entire family while cursing his existence,and the only thing going through his mind at the time while glancing at the enthusiasticly chatting Hoseok’s peeking Calvin Klien’s boxers.

Wonder where the boxers Jimin gave me on valentine’s day are…”

V glanced at the door in annoyance while trying to keep up with Hoseok.

“I swear to god if that kid comes in in white shirt,black jeans,a red beanie and timberlands….”

And what V was thinking happened.A smug looking Jungkook entered the office in the exact same outfit V expected.

“I’m here!”Jungkook exclaimed cheerfully as if he didn’t make everyone wait for him for half an hour.

“Yeah you’re here,AFTER THIRTY DAMN MINUTES!”You can guess who said that.

“Dad,You have to understand.This handsomeness you see doesn’t come by in only 5 minutes!”Jungkook retorted while rolling his eyes.

“That’s mah boy”Jin said while crossing his arms.Everyone glanced weirdly at him before looking at Namjoon in curiosity.

“What?Why are you all looking at me like that?”

“Cause you called us here?”V Said while raising his arm.

“…wat…OH RIGHT!”Namjoon said in a duh voice while hitting his head.

“Anyway,You all know that Your father and I are going to retire someday,right?”

“uhuh”Jungkook said while looking intently at Namjoon.While V and Hoseok nodded quickly.

Suga sighed knowing where this was going of course.

“well-”

“Uhuh”

“We were thinking-“

“UHUH”

“Jungkook,Stop interrupting and let me finish please!”

“..sorry,carry on..”

“Anyway as I was saying before someone interrupted.”Namjoon said while glancing at the grinning Jungkook.

“We’re going to retire in the future and we want one or two of you to be the next CEOS after your father and I”

Jungkook squealed while grabbing Suga shoulders shaking him excitedly.

V scoffed while Hoseok…..

Hoseok was unusually quiet.

“Kids,We’re giving you a year to prove your worth to be the next CEOS okay? You have plenty of time to impress Us”Jin said while looking at Suga in focus.

Suga broke out in cold sweat.

“He’s not thinking about me,Is he?.Oh man,I’m so screwed.”

“You’re all dismissed”Namjjon said while waving his hand towards the door.

Everyone quickly left except…..

“Yoongi,We need to talk.”