Drabble

Hold me tight

Jimin loves hugs, he loves the warmth, protection and safety they provide, and the members give the most perfect hugs he could ever wish for, full of love, friendship and tenderness.

 

Jin embraced him like a mother holding her child to sleep, singing him lullabies and cooing him with “my Jiminie, my cute little Jiminie” over and over again and sometimes he would even feed him while cradling him in his arms, his favorite part.

 

Yoongi never had much time in his hands, always busy with his producing aspirations or curled up into slumber on his own, but he would find time for his Jiminie, in a form of longing slightly open arms, which Jimin seemed to be only one to notice and would hurriedly cuddle against the elder as he would sigh and take in the smell of fresh shampoo from the younger, it helped him sleep better.

 

Namjoon would ruffle his hair like you would pet a kitten or a puppy, smiling content at the other’s presence between his arms, chin resting on his head as he stared at the bright screen of his computer, he still had things to finish and Jimin might delay him a little while, but the truth was he never minded.

 

Hoseok would give full attention, arms always ready to wrap themselves against a tiny waist, tickling and giggles forever a bonus, Jimin would find himself lying every time the elder would pepper him with small kisses across his face, saying they were gross, but Hoseok knew better, and he would sneakily lead Jimin’s hands into massaging his stiff shoulders, because he could never say no.

 

Jungkook’s hugs would come always as a surprise, since Jimin had to wait for him to take the initiative, cause if he tried approaching the other, Jimin would must probably get shoved away, but whenever the maknae was missing him, feeling the need of his warmth, he would willingly come, usually back hug him and not let go for hours at end, never without some occasional teasing though.

 

Tae had bipolar hugs, at times he would be hoping on his back like a bear, putting his whole weight on his small frame, brotherly and childish, would definitely steal some punches just for the fun, in other times he would whine and pout the most annoyingly cute way if Jimin would just as much move an inch while much of his body would be curled around him, cuddling over warm sheets, and whisper sweet words on his ear, like lovers do.

 

And from all of them he would hear stories, confessions, jokes, advice, love talks, encouragements and promises, but the best part was the feeling of never being alone, no matter if the arms over his shoulders were long or small, built or lean, pale or tanned, they would be always there to hold him.