Bourbon Daddy

Wallbanger

Taehyung was going to die.

Slowly and painfully, especially if he kept laughing at the top of his lungs like he currently was.

Jimin pushed his face from the pile of pillows it had been wedged in and launched one of the mishapen lumps of cotton in the direction of Taehyung's maniacal cackling.

"For 's sake, what is so funny?!"

Jimin slowly stood up, head pounding and muscles screaming.

Taehyung smiled, perched on their ugly sofa and eating cereal out of a coffee cup. "Nothing. We're just going to be late is all."

 

 

"Taehyung, I swear on ever deity that if you don't shut the hell up I will kill your plants."

Said person stifled his giggling with the tape they were using to seal the boxes of stationary shipping out later that afternoon. Jimin's head was still throbbing and his back was killing him.

Hoseok appeared in the doorway to their stock room (technically closet but hey, who's counting technicalities?).

"I need you to deliver these to the shop down the corner."

He held out a box covered in brown paper and an invoice.

"Make Taehyung do it."

Hoseok took one look at the tape around Taehyung's mouth and shook his head. "Nope. We are not losing anymore business because Taehyung decides to debate the practical uses of super villians and the insurance market."

"Make him go. He's got a crush on their apprentice. He'll be quiet."

"Jimin, just go."

He shoved the box in Jimin's hand, pushing him out the door and yelling after him to make sure that they actually signed the receipt this time.

 

"He's finishing up a client, but he'll be right up."

The tattoo shop apprentice said his peace, then went back to whatever he had been doing before Jimin showed up.

Jimin wandered around the shopfront, admiring the photos of the resident artists' work.

"I told you before Yoongi, I don't fix couple tattoos. I warned you."

"I was drunk Namjoon. For 's sake. I-"

A tall man with silvery hair rounded the corner, closedly followed by one with mint hair.

The tall one stopped when he saw Jimin.

"Are you here to get yours covered too? Like I told Yoongi: I don't care how drunk you both were. I don't touch couple tattoos. You signed the waiver for Jungkook to work on you. If you don't like it, go to him. He needs to learn. He's your apprentice, Yoongi."

"What are you talking about?  I'm just here to deliver your new cards."

Giggling sounded from behind the counter, along with a hushed conversation.

"Jeon Jungkook, what did you do?!"

 

 

Jimin stared at the mirror, blankly studying the words now scribed on his back.

"Spank my and I'll call you Daddy."

He thought he might cry. His first tattoo and it was . But the little apprentice that did it was hiding behind Taehyung, shoulders shaking with the force of him trying to hold back his great guffaws of laughter.

But as bad as those words, they were nothing compared to the "I'm Daddy" currently displayed across Yoongi's collarbone, neatly nestled between snippets of lyrics and in flaming ing orange.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, explain."

"Well," Jungkook began. "Yoongi talks about the cute guy in the print shop all of the time, so I invited him to the bar I was meeting Taehyung at."

"And I brought Jimin," Taehyung supplied. "You know how much friendlier he gets with a few drinks in him."

Jungkook nodded furiously. "Well, they were flirting and having a good time. Taehyung mentioned he wanted a tattoo-"

"Of a tater tot. Very sensible, if I do say so myself."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung once again.

Namjoon pursed his lips. "And then."

"And then Jimin got in the chair and said he wanted one too. But he was scared, so Yoongi sat with-"

"You mean underneath. He had Jimin on top of him, making out."

Jungkook's eyes settled on Jimin again. "Do you know how hard it is to tattoo someone when your boss keeps grabbing his ?"

Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Anyway, I finally gave up and just did it with henna. And now we're here."

Yoongi jumped up, still red in the face from embarrassment and anger.

"So it'll wash off in a week or two?! Oh thank good-"

Taehyung let out another loud cackle, Jungkook giggling into his palm.

"Well, Jimin's will. But you held still long enough when he was...occupied, so yours won't."

Namjoon looked between all of them and sighed, rubbing his temples.

"No bloodshed in the shop please. I just had the floor redone."

 

*****

 

I don't like it, but it's done.

-Kink