final

Holding Hands

Jonghyun was caught by surprise when he felt slightly cold hands grabbed his own frozen hands. He looked up slightly and he couldn’t help but blush seeing his revered leader holding his hands and at public.

 

“hyung?” Jonghyun called out but Jinki was all stern and poker face so he decided to look down while the older was dragging him towards the immigration counter.

 

The walk was short but Jonghyun felt it was an eternity with how Jinki held his hand tightly, as if afraid to let go. Jinki briefly let Jonghyun’s hand go once they were at the immigration counter to facilitate the stamping of their passports but his hand found purchase on Jonghyun’s (now all warm with that holding) hand as he continues to walk (and drag Jonghyun along) towards the exit.

 

“Hyung.” Jonghyun called again, looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone and hid his blushing cheeks, he was sure fansite masters were all over the airport o take their pictures.  “They’ll take pictures of this.” Jonghyun muttered through the mask and Jinki frowned at him.

 

“Let them” Jinki responded as they walked further out, leaving Jonghyun to sigh but enjoy the warm hands that held his.

 

“Hyung, is there a problem?” Jonghyun asked, still not looking at Jinki and finding the airport’s floor rather interesting with the wear and tear it receives in a daily basis.

 

“I’m just tired of hiding Jonghyun.” Jinki exhaled loudly as they exit the airport and boarded their van. The reply made Jonghyun smile and feel giddy like a high school girl.

 

“You do know that our picture will spread like wildfire in the internet and before you know it, we’ll have memes and photoshops littering around for everyone’s criticism.” Jonghyun pointed out.

 

“I know. So? Let them. I would even call Dispatch myself to confirm the dating.” Jinki said and Jonghyun sighed.

 

“There is something deeper hyung, what is it?” Jonghyun asked, removing his sunglasses to look at Jinki before intertwining their fingers together.

 

“I’m just nervous okay, the drama will air soon and the pressure is so huge. I just needed something concrete to hold on to when I am feeling this weak and helpless.” Jinki said, taking off his own sunglasses  before pulling the intertwined hand to his lips and kissing Jonghyun’s knuckles.

 

“You’ll do well hyung.” Jonghyun said and kissed Jinki’s cheek, calming the older and finally making him smile. “I love you.” Jonghyun said and Jinki melted with those words.

 

“I love you too Jjong.” Jinki replied.

 

“Sorry to bother, but it’s not even 30 minutes and everyone’s talking about your PDA.” Minho handed them their manager’s tablet where pictures of Jonghyun and JInki’s apparent public display of affection was top searched.

 

Jinki grinned at it while Jonghyun blushed, “Good. Let them have something to spazz about.” Jinki replied and pulled Jonghyun closer to him and wrapped the younger into a tight embrace.

The others sighed and let their leader be, it’s not so often stress got to him and he deserves solace which only Jonghyun can provide.

 

 

----

 

A/N: I don’t even know why they were holding hands but it kind of looked like an embarrassed girlfriend with an overprotective boyfriend wahahahahh… gosh when will dispatch reveal them?? When???