A marriage that seal by new year...

Happy Chinese New Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Chinese New Year for those that are celebrating. Here is a little 'Ang Pao' from me for you guys. Have a wonderful holiday and the best of luck for the upcoming years!!! \(^0^)/ Happy Reading!

Rated: T

Warning: There will be a little part where a tiny will be involved. I already mark it out, so you guys can just skip it if you guys don't want to read it... ^^

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

They were at their Running Man filming again that day. For some reason, the ace had not been concentrated in whatever she does for that whole day. She keep on doing things absent minded and she lose all the missions. Which aroused the suspicions and worried of the guys.

Jae Suk came to Ji Hyo when she was busy tidying her things before she left after the filming hd ended. "Ji Hyo ah, what is wrong with you today? Do you have things bothering you?"

Ji Hyo turned to looked at the men that older than her. She had always consider him as a big brother that she could relied on when she got problems, no matter when,where and what. She looked up at him with her famous blank looks for a while then let out sighed. "Well you know what oppa, I do have problem bothering me. A huge problem instead. It have been bothering me for quite sometimes now. It also the cause of me not having enough sleep."

Jae Suk raised his eye brow at her then gestured to the cafe outside that could be seen from the window where they stood by with his lips. "Well, care to tell me about it while we have some caffeine there?"

"Sure... and thank you oppa..." Ji Hyo let out a happy bright smile at her oppa. She was glad that he would always be there for her when she got a problem that she couldn't discuses it with her parents. Like now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They were sitting in the cafe...

"Well oppa what do you think about it? Should I agreed with this marriage agreement that my parents, no, my grand parents had agreed for me long before I was born?" Ji Hyo looked at her oppa with her big eyes. Waiting for him to gave her some solutions for the mater that had bothering her since few weeks ago when she was dragged by her parents to goes back to her grand parents's house and was told that she got a marriage arrangement since she had not came to this world yet.

Jae Suk quietly took a sip of the hot black coffee while closing his eyes. Either because he was enjoying the nice aroma of the fine coffee or was thinking of a solution about this lady that he considered as his own younger sister's problem. He study the women before him quietly for a while as if he was thinking and considering of something important. Then finally let out a small smile. "Ji Hyo ah... Honestly, I can't make a decision for you as this is the decision for your future, your life. The only things that I can say now is follow your heart. Do what your heart tell you to."

Ji Hyo feeling the frustration over whelming her, dropped on the table with her face flat on the hard wooden table. "Arrhhh!!! It's so annoying!!!"

Jae Suk just looked at her silently smile and shook his head. To be honest, in his opinion, it's not actually a huge problem like how she had described it. Well, it not a problem at all!

"Not even mention about the men that will be my husband!" Ji Hyo was piratically shouting at this! How could she marry him!

Jae Suk let out a little laugh. "Calm down Ji Hyo ah... He is not actually that bad. I think he will make a quite find husband and father." He said in a matter of fact.

Ji Hyo rolled his eyes at him. "Oppa... Really? That is not the problem here! Of course I know he will be a good husband and father! He had always being caring towards me and he like kids too. The problem is, how can I marry him? He is my oppa!!! Like you!!!"

"Yes he is. But I'm married and he is not. He is not your biological oppa anyway. What is the problem in marrying him? Or do you hate him?

"Of course no! How could I hate him!" Ji Hyo quickly protested. How could she hate him when she was kind of having a small crush on him before.

"Then I don't see any problem in this..."

Ji Hyo let out a sighed, dropping her head down in despair. "I don't hate him, in fact I'm kind of having a good feeling for him. It just that, I don't know if he will think the same..."

"I'm sure that will issue will never be the problem Ji Hyo ah..."

""Why?" Ji Hyo crooked her head to the side, confused.

Jae Suk also let out a sighed at her and shook his head with a helpless smile. How could they be so dense in this matter? "How about this Ji Hyo ah... Why don't you try to talk to him first?"

"Should I?" She asked uncertain.

"Of course Ji Hyo ah... Maybe you'll find a solution after talk to him?" He suggested.

She let out a sighed, maybe she should gave it a try? There was not much she could do about it anyway.

After they left the cafe, they each goes their own separated way. Jae Suk going back to his home, taking some rest  before the filming for his another show while Ji Hyo heading to the airport.

Ji Hyo was in her car that drove by her brother, who was also her manager at the time being. She sat silently at the back seat with her head lean at the head of the comfy leather seat. Ji Hyo fished out her I-Phone from her bag and hit the message icon for first number that pop up when she hit the dialed button on her I-Phone home screen.

'Oppa... I have something to talk with you. Meet you at the event tonight...' She typed and hit the 'send' button.

She close her eyes, trying to got some sleep before they reached the airport.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ji Hyo went straight to the hotel to got prepared for the event later that night when she had arrived there. Her stylish took up almost an hour or so to finished preparing her for the event. It's already six fourty five in the evening, the event would began by seven thirty. They should be going to where the event would took place now.

Ji Hyo looked out of the huge window in her hotel room that overview the beautiful evening scenery of the town. It's a scenery that worth to be paid attention on, but somehow, her mind just couldn't focused at it. She was having a worried and trouble looks on her face, deep frown was forming between her brows. Her mind keep on flashing the image of the men that had got a marriage agreement with her long before she was born and he was only five years old. Should she just go on with this marriage agreement?

The vibration she felt coming from her silver I-Phone pulled her back from her deep thought. She unconsciously let out a soft smile as she saw the text message sender's name that just just received.

'Have you done preparing for the night beautiful princess Ji Hyo? Your dwarfs is on our way to fetch our beautiful snow white...'

A slight pinkish blush creeping up to her pale white face as she read his chessy words.  Even though she would never ever admitted it, but she like it every time he call her beautiful. It makes her felt she was special to him from the other girls.

She hit the reply button to his sweet message. 'Ne oppa... I'm done...' She typed in the body of her message than stop, biting her lower lips, considering if she should go on with the thought that she got in her mind. After much consideration for a few minutes, she decided just to goes with it. 'Oppa... Can you come get me at my room? I mean, I'm wearing a ten inch high heels, so it's kind of hard for me to walked. You know I'm not very good with high heels. But it's okay if it's troubling you though.' She hit the 'send' button and stared at her I-Phone's screen filled with anticipation, waiting for his answer.

'Sure. It's not troubling at all. It is my pleasure to get to assist a beautiful lady... Wait inside the room, I'll be there in a minute.'

A sheepish smile was playing on her red lips as she typed in her reply. 'Ne oppa... I'll be waiting for you...'

The bell to her hotel room had rang within a few minutes after their last message. Ji Hyo could felt her heart beat keep on getting faster and faster as she was getting closer to the door. She felt that her rapidly beating heart was almost jumped out of the ribcage. She reached for the door knob and took a deep breath to calmed herself before pulling it opened.

But what had welcoming her when she opened the door was enough to made her loss her breath again. There he was standing right outside her doorway, wearing a fine quality expensive shiny black tuxedo with his hands tucked into his pants's pocket. She was staring at his more than good looking appearance for quite sometime before she realize what she had been doing and quickly looked down as the pink blush creeping up her face again.

She noticed that he was also staring at her and felt the blush on her face getting darker. She finally couldn't stood it anymore, desperate to found some thing that could help her out of the situation, she found herself saying, "Jong... Jong Kook oppa... You are here?" Then she mentally knocked herself. What kind of stupid question is that? Of course he was there! He was standing right in front of her, staring back at her with his hot gaze for sake!!!

Ji Hyo was stunned by her own thought. 'Wait what? He is staring at her with his hot gaze? Why is he looking at her like that? Could it be that he...' But she quickly brushed away the thought. 'It can't be! He just thought of me as his younger sister.' A slight of disappointment cross her beautiful shinny black orbs.

Kim Jong Kook also brought back down to the world from his stunned stage of adoring the beautiful lady before him. He could felt the air being out of his lungs by some unknown force the moment he seen her. She was wearing a red wine fine material elegant 'QiPao'  that knew very well how to hugged her body perfectly, showing off all the y curves of her body, making him unconsciously staring at her for some times and he felt his mouth when dried as he tried to gulped down his saliva.

"Ah... Uhm..Yeah..." He scratched his head a bit from being caught red hand. He clear his throat and took a good at her once more. "You look beautiful Ji Hyo ah... No. In fact you look stunning." He compliments her.

Ji Hyo the heat the spreading up to her whole body increased by his every words and action. Unable to say anything, she looked down to her feet with her blushing red face.

Jong Kook let out a satisfied smile when he saw her blushing. Why was he feeling satisfied? He also didn't know the answer. "Shall we go now?" He asked her while offering his arm to her.

Ji Hyo felt her blushing got even darker if that was still possible. She stepped out of her room, closed the door behind her and took the arm that he offered her. Linking her slender one with his muscular one as they walked to the limousine downstairs where Kwang Soo, who was also invited to this event, was waiting for them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was indeed stunning that night. Ji Hyo had gained unstop compliments since during the events until now that they were in the small ballroom for the after party, causing a specific men to felt kind of uneasy from all those guys staring at the ace and compliments her too much.

Kwang Soo had noticed his hyung's bad mood since they begun the event early and was kind of aware what had cause it, but he choose to acted dumb.

It was not actually that hard to figured about what was it actually as the commander's eyes had been following the ace's every move for the whole night. In short, you could say that his eyes had not leaving her for more that a second, and that was for his poor eyes to blink, for that whole night.

You could seen him relaxing and his mood lighting up a little every time she was beside him, and it turned to darken again by the second she left, moreover when he saw her talking overly too friendly with another guy.

Ji Hyo was on her way to the loo when she heard her name being called by someone. "Xiao Xiao!!!" She turned around to looked at who was it. A huge smile crack up on her beautiful lips when she saw the person. "Ahh!!! Kenji!!! We haven't meet for a long time!!!" She walked over to him and gave him a friendly hug causing someone's face to turned even darker.

Not long after Ji Hyo had parted with Kenji, she was again met with her another ex-coworker, Chen He. "Zhi Xiao!!" They hug and chat happily and the commander's face turned even darker, if it was still possible and dangerously was visible on his dark face.

Jong Kook was staring at the women and men that was having too much skin ship, well at least in his eyes, they were. Was it necessary for her to smile and laugh happily to everything he said? Was it necessary for her to slap his arm when he said something that caused her to blush? Hell, was it necessary for her to blush?!!!

A glass of wine suddenly appeared infront of his eyes, covering his sight from the two objects that he had been staring at for a long time. He looked at the taller men, raising one of his eye brow at him, questioning.

"Have some drink hyung... You know to calm yourself down." Kwang Soo carefully said while eyeing the dangerous men infront of him. Of course he knew that his hyung wouldn't accepted it. He was rarely to drank an alcohol when they were hangout to relax, moreover now that they were in an event's after party. But that was the only thing that he could thought of to a moved his hyung attention from his noona.

But much to Kwang Soo surprised, Kim Jong Kook not only took the glass of wine from Kwang Soo and drank the content in one shot, he also refill his glass from the red wine bottle on their table. Every time his gaze land on the specific women and men that was chatting happily with each other, Kim Jong Kook felt the fire in his heart burning more fiercely and he would gulped down a glass of wine to controlled it from burning until his boiling point.

Jong Kook was kind of sort of tipsy after he had drank down the whole bottle of red wine by himself, and decided to called it for a night. "Kwang Soo ah, I'm going to head back to rest now. You have fun." He said then walked off before the younger men managed to gave him any response.

Ji Hyo walked back to their table not to long after Jong Kook had left. She looked around the table then around the ball room. "Where is Jong Kook oppa? I have something to talk with him."

"Hyung already goes back to his room."

"Already? But it's only half past ten... Why did he left this early?"

"Ask you..." The answered came out from Kwang Soo's mouth even before it managed to goes up to his brain.

"What do you mean? Why ask me? I'm not him!"

Kwang Soo rolled his eyes at his noona. How could she be this dense about this matter when she was the ace in figuring things out in Running Man? "Well noona, don't ask me about it, because I don't know too." Why should I told you? He thought. "Why don't you go find him if you worried." He added.

Ji Hyo eyed the taller men weirdly. She was so sure that he knew something that she doesn't know. But she pushed the matter to the back of her head, at least for now. Because she have more important matter in hand in the time being. Why did he left that early? Was he sick? Did his back hurt again. Yes. She was worried about him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Ding Dong!'

The bell to Kim Jong Kook's hotel room had rang so many times since the past fifteen minutes and he felt his head ache increasing bit by bit bit along with his annoyance every time the bell rang. He let out a frustrated groan. Who in the freakin hell that didn't get the basic meaning of the door not opening when you had rang the bell for thousand of times?!!!

When the door still didn't opened after you rang it for your whole life, then it's either meant no one was inside to opened it for you or the person just simply doesn't wanted to opened the door. So get loss!

Jong Kook let put a groan again both from his headache and his annoyance form door bell that wouldn't stop rang. He got up from the bed, ready to let out his frustration on who ever that was behind his close door.

The person that was revealed when he had opened the door had completely taken him by surprised. After all these time, he had never ever thought that she would be stood outside of his room. "Yoon Eun Hye?!"

"Oppa, why did you call me by my full name? It make us looks like we aren't close." She smile sleepily.

Jong Kook cleared his throat. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah oppa... Why are you being like? It's like you are chasing me away..." She slap his arm.

He took a deep breath, calming himsellf down from yelling all his frustration at her. Honestly, he really didn't have the mood to chat all these nonsense stuff with her. "Eun Hye ah, what actually you are doing here?"

"I saw you left the party early, and I thought I'll check up on you since you are leaving early... and I..."

"Main point!!!" He cut her off before she could even finished her sentence.

Yoon Eun Hye bite her bottom lip as the lush creeping up her face. She looked down to her feet, saying nothing.

Kim Jong Koon let out a frustration sighed, barely managed to stop himself from cursing out at the women in front of her. "Look, if you are not going to say anything than can we postpone this conversation to sometimes later?" Not getting any response from her, he was about to shut the door on her face when she suddenly stop him.

Yoon Eun Hye quickly step in front to stop him and grab his arm in her hands. "Oppa I like you. Can we be together again?"

"Thud!" A sound of thing s falling not far away from them had attracted their attention.

Jong Kook's eyes grew big as he heart beat almost stop when he saw the cause of the noise. There the lady in red, that was the cause of his bad mood, standing few steps away from them with her eyes wide opened. "Ji Hyo ahh..." He called out, the frustration in his voice early had completely gone, now replaced with panicked of afraid that she might have misunderstood him.

"I... I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I'll leave now..." Ji Hyo quickly turned away from them and walked away fast, trying to mask the hurt in her heart that showed itself in her eyes.

Of course, how could a huge things as she felt pain goes unnoticed in his eyes. Damit! Looks like she really does have misunderstood him. He quickly chased after her, brushing off the hands that was holding on his arm with forced.

The muscular men took a few huge steps and he was already caught up with the petite women that was trying to ran away. There was no way that she could left before giving him a chance to explain himself. He grabbed her small wrist in his huge hand and pulled her back with him, completely ignoring her complained behind him. "Kim Jong Kook what are you doing?!!"

He pull her along with him back it his room and lock the door behind him, leaving the other women standing outside alone. Well he apologized for being that harsh to a women, but he really didn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter