Cheatsheet

    GOT_곹 / TAKING THE STAGE SOON . . .
Girls On Top
Cheatsheet
The Basics

Age range is from 1990-1999, no older, no younger. Your face claim's don't exactly have to match your age but don't use Park Bom for a 16 year old, because that makes  no sense- and don't use Jeon Somi for a 25 year old, either. Face claims are strictly idols/actresses, solely because they have more gifs and pictures to work with, and ulzzang's aren't exactly the prettiest sight when they have bug eyes and a nose so slim you could break it in half with a poke. Ethnicity wise, you're free to be whatever if it's at least half asian. This is Big-Hit, so I'm sure foreigners are welcome. That being said, let's not have everyone applying as a foreigner, okay?

The person

Personality can be formatted however you like, at least four traits pos & neg that are equal, you don't have to have an expansion if you don't want, it's fine. if you want only an expansion, that's okay, traits and an expansion, amazing. Just do what you're comfortable with. Background doesn't have to be long, in fact I'd rather not even have to write one myself, you know? but sadly we have to- so, to make everything easier, I suggest making a timeline of events that are most important because I don't really care what your character did in grade school when she wasn't dreaming of becoming some big star one day. The section I most want to see filled is trivia, so I'd spend the most time on this section!!! Put all the  facts about your character here, okay? But don't just put a fact down, you need to explain it. Your character likes the color blue? why? why does she like the color blue? does it remind her of fond memories, does it just appeal to her visually, go into detail!

Relationships

Relationships are fun, but as an author, writing about every single person's realtionship with everyone on their friendslist is very tiring because more than 100% of the time, your friend's won't matter. Like..At all. So if a person isn't 100% important to you, don't bother putting them down. Everyone has family, but if they didn't impact you in a way that changed your life or something, they aren't important. If you do however decide to put some friends down, don't just put one-two lines of bull, okay? it'll make ayane so mad that she'll want to reject your app, and she will. Explain how you met, their traits, your interactions, your relationship in detail, things like that. Love interests are pretty much what everyone lives for, especially when it comes to idolfics, so here's how to do thing's correctly. Password is the name of your favourite group linked to your favourite song by them. Do not say your character went to school with your love interest unless they're an oc, or you actually have it planned out. Go into detail when it comes to how your character met, don't just say "she walked by him/her in the hallway to the practice room and fell in love" n O, ayane will truly reject your app. Your meetings have to be practical! sure, maybe there's a such thing as  love at first sight, but if they develop feelings for your character quickly, you need to stop. male & female love interests are accepted, oc's are accepted if you have them fully developed and there is no dating ban, as Big-Hit doesn't have one.         ( fortunately ! )

The Idol

Stage names are optional. Talent twins can be anyone, just make sure they match your plotline. Don't have main or lead twins if your character is not a main or lead. Your character must have trained for at least three years prior to their debut. We would prefer quality over quantity for trainee life, dorm life and pre-debut life. Make sure you include anything important that happened in that time. Pre-debut experiences and scandals are optional.

Taken things

Faceclaims: Twice's Mina and Sana, F(x)'s Krystal, Oh My Girl's Yooa, Jine and Binnie.
Vocal twins: Twice's Mina and Sana, f(x)'s Krystal, Oh My Girl's Yooa as a half vocal twin and soloist Jessica Jung as the other half, Oh My Girl's Binnie and Jine.
Dancing twins: Twice's Mina and Sana, f(x)'s Krystal, Omg's Yooa as a half dancing twin and WJSN's Chengxiao as the other half, Oh My Girl's Jine and Binnie.
Rapping twins: here
Acting twins: Twice's Mina, f(x)'s Krystal, Soloist Jessica Jung, Oh My Girl's Binnie, Ahn Sohee, IU.
Variety twins: Twice's Mina and Sana, f(x)'s Krystal, Omg's Yooa, Jine and Binnie.
Love interests: BTS' Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, namjoon and Jungkook, WJSN's Mei qi, Seventeen's Jun, Seoyeon and Soomi.
Siblings: Jessica Jung taken as an oc FC, Seohyeon and Seoyeon, BTS' Hoseok.

GOLDEN FISHES

AYANE'S;

- face claim's from SNSD, Lovelyz, Momo of Twice to complete the Jap line, WJSN, Kim Sohye, Gfriend ( especially Sinb or Yuju to be the siblings of Daphine & her sister), Oh My girl, Sistar, Girl's Day, EXID ( Especially hYERIN ), Apink.

- Female love interest s!!!!!!! including any of my girls into your apps, not having a love interest bc you don't need a man/woman to be happy-
- aesthetic apps that are written in detail and nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEI'S;

- Underused faceclaims! Using the faceclaim of your plotline! Older characters because they need love too!

- Mentioning my characters in your apps! Interesting love stories.

note

if you need any help with your apps, comment down below!!