Prologe

Only Fools Do What I Do



The clouds covered the sun, but its golden rays were still able to peek through the balls of fluff, the cold wind carry on gentlely; picking up fallen leaves as it goes, voices of both men and women intrigue in conversations of love lifes or bussiness plans and laughter of children running around playing with each other; it's pretty much a normal affernoon in the packed and buzzing streets of Seoul.

But, sometimes the streets are more packed and buzzing than usual, and unfortunetly it was one of those 'days' that afternoon for nineteen year old Jeon Jungkook as he was heading out to meet up with 'someone' special.

He wasn't annoyed or frustrated though, because this time, unlike the last time, he got his phone with him, all he needed to do was blast some music in his ears and that would just be inof to mute the noises around him. Music is the only other thing that he cherrish in his life other than 'him'- music makes him happy, it's like his escape. Before Jungkook even met 'him' music was the only thing that he lived for, matter of factly he's on a singing schalorship right now at Seoul's national university for the talented to persude his dreams in working in the music industry just like G-Dragon, his idol from Big Bang, he just hopes he's able to gratuate with that shalorship in his hands.

So, after minutes of being lost in his thoughts he finally took out his phone, plugged his ear-buds in, and is now searching his playlist for that one song that he has been hearing alot latley. Once he found it he let the words sink in as he looked up at the different shaped buildings and beautiful city lights that are just now turning on. Even though the world is pretty much muted around him now, he stills sees it and admires it's beauty. 

As the first song ended the next song played and Jungkook couldn't help but to hum to the lyrics, there was this feeling to them...

~I am tire of this place I hope people change. I need time to replace what I gave away. And my hopes they are high, so I must keep them small. Though I try to resist I still want it all. I see swimming pools and living rooms and airplanes. I see a little house on a hill and children's names. I see quiet nights poured over ice and tanqueray. But everything is shattering and it's my mistake. Only fools fall for you. Only fools, only fools do what I do. Only fools fall...

Jungkook turned off his phone when he reached the city park and sees 'him' waiting at the fountain. 'He' was wearing red skiny jeans with suspenders connecting to his white top and his hair was left uncombed. 'He' was over all very handsome.

'He' is a playboy and Jungkook knows it, but somewhere deep inside of him he knows that 'he' does love him and 'he' wants only him, even-though 'he' still sleeps with thirsty and desperate s while 'he' is still with him.

Jungkook would sometimes question himself if he should still stay with 'him', but he would somehow convince himself that 'he' does care about him and would end things with the s the next day. 'He' never did and Jungkook would get his hopes up again and all he could do was that, hope, hope that there's a chance for them because no matter how hard he tried he could never stop loving 'him'. He's a fool that fell for someone who might not return his love,.

Jungkook let out a wide smile while walking twards 'him' and that smile didn't disapeared when he was finally infront of 'him'. When 'he' saw Jungkook 'he' gave him a small smile that soon turned into a smirk when the younger kissed one of his chuby cheeks and interwined their hands together and began walking around the park, a comfortable silence fell around them as neither couldn't think of anything to say to each other.

Jungkook finally broked the silence that was whirling around them when he relized there's a song that he need to finish listening to, "Hyung, I was listening to this song but couldn't finish it, do you maybey want to finish it with me?" There was a spqrk of egearness in his eyes when 'he' nodded his head, so Jungkook fished out his phone and plug his earbuds in each of their ears. The song began to play and 'he' reconnected their hands that were broken when Jungkook took his phone out. 'He' let out a genuied smile, the song was beautiful, no wonder why Jungkook wanted to finish it.


~Oh, our lifes don't collide, I'm aware of this. The differences and impules and your obsession with it...

The words pile through the old rusted radio at the gas station, but Namjoon heard them cleared as day-it was one of his favorite songs anyways.

~The little things, you like stick, I like aerosol. I don't give a , I'm not giving up, I still want it all...

The song is pretty much the story of his life, he fell for someone who didn't catch him when he did, but he is still not giving up until the person is his and he doesn't care if he keeps on getting hurt everytime the person ignores the signs he's giving 'him'.

~Only fools fall for you, only fools, only fools do what I do, only fools fall...

He was still lost in the song even when his client drove away, throwing dollar bills out the driver's window as they go.

~And I see swimming pools and living rooms, and airplanes. I see a little house on a hill and children's names...

The old radio died and the last costumer of the day just rolled in, Namjoon's eyes widen as he recognize the driver of the truck.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? I mean you never come here to get gas before and it's kind of weird seeing you at work..." Namjoon hoped he didn't sound like he was rambling on, the last thing that he wants is for his crush to think that he  is a blabber mouth and he certainly doesn't know if he should be relieved or scared from the chuckle he just heard.

"Okay Namjoon, I get it, you don't want to see me, the Hyung who took care of you and cooked for you and not to forget, fed you!" 'He' said in a teasing voice, but Namjoon, who's a nervious mess right now, didn't get it.

"No! Hyung it's not like that! It's..It's..It's just like I said before, It's weird to see you come to this gas station! That's all it is I promise! I do want to see you!" he put his hands over his mouth when he relized what he said in the last part. Then he heard the chuckle again, and all he wished at that moment is for someone to kill him.

"It's okay Namjoon-ah, hyung's just teasing you, and I want to see you too." Never in his life have namjoon blush so madly than at that moment, now he really wants to die.

"Y-you want to see me hyung?" He cursed himself for stuttering infront of 'him'

"Yeah, I'm meeting the guys at the beach, that's why I'm here, since this gas station is close to where the beach is and my tank is almost empty, but this also gives me the perfect oppurtunity to ask you if you want to join us?" Namjoon couldn't be happier, but there were some things he needs to clarify first.

"I would love to join, hyung, but how long are you guys going to be there and I don't have anything to wear to the beach." He rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand nerviously as he waited for the answer.

"Oh, we're going back when the sunsets and don't worry I have extra swimming trunks so you can barrow them." 'He' ended the sentence with a smile. Namjoon nodded in acknowlegement and when the thought of wearing 'his' clothing sunked in, his cheeks turned crism again, so he quickly grabbed the nasal and stuck it in the truck to hide his embarresment. After he finished he told 'him' he was going to go locked up and came back with bags of snacks.

"I was hoping the guys might like some snacks after running around on the beach all day." He told the elder after seeing 'him' raise an eyebrow at the bags.

"Well that's very kind of you,DID YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING! NOW GET IN BEFORE I LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" 'He' said jokingly. Namjoon, who understood, laugh along with 'him' as he climbed in the passenger seat and bokled up. As the elder was driving he the radio and a certain song was playing where it left off at the gas station.

~I see quite nights over ice and tanqueray, but erverything is shattering and it's my mistake...

Maybey Namjoon really is a fool, for falling for someone who only sees him as a little brother, but he still has that little hope inside of him that maybey, just mabey, one day 'he' will catch him.

~Only fools fall for you, only fools fall, only fools do what I do, only fools fall...


~Only fools fall for you, only fools fall, only fools do what I do, only fools fall...

Jungkook knows he's a fool for falling for Park Jimin, but he was there to catch him.

~Only fools, Only fools fall...


~Only fools, only fools fall...

Namjoon is a fool for falling for Seokjin, who wasn't there to catch him, and he may fall deeper the more he's with him.