Chapter 1

A walk to remember Eunhae ver. (Hiatus for now)

Hyuk pov.

As always i was hanging out with my friends, we were doing another of our pranks, but a few days ago an accident happend. There was a guy who wanted to get to our group and so we made a bet. If he can jump from a big height to water then he can be friends with us. I told him that i jumped it and it was easy. But when he jumped, he fell on some wooden stick and injured himself. The others quickly ran away but i stayed and helped him up that was when i heard a police sirene and so i decided to run too but the police caught me. I made an excuse like i found him here and that when i heard the siren i wanted to get out of there so the police won't think it was my fault. The guy got to hospital and the police let me go. Yes i'm this person, the one who always make troubles. And so now i was sitting with my friends they were Kangin, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and my biggest buddy Heechul. We talked about unnecessary things when we heard the bus in front of school park and the kids were getting of. "Hey look at what he's wearing" said Heechul."He wears that sweater since the fourth grade right?" Kangin replied. It was Donghae, the one that believed in god, the one that didn't care about what others said about him, the one who always when he walked was looking on the ground. He went pass us "Hey, nice sweater.!" Heechul retorted at him and everyone started laughing, me too since i didn't want to look like some nerd, but something in me moved and i had a feeling like i shouldn't do that. "Thank you" he said back and the others started to imitate him. And i just sat there and forced out to smile too.

After that our teacher called me to his office, because i was drinking beer in the school. He signed me into some school play. To be honest i didn't want to go there. There are a lot of nerds i really shrugged at the tought of that, but it wasn't everything. On weekends i had to give special lessons to kids that weren't so smart. Kids from other school that really need the teaching. And it means more nerds. But i had no choice i had to go there.

Hae pov.

Today, when i woke up, i quickly dressed up and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. My mom died right after i was born, so there was only me and dad. My dad was a preacher, so he was very strict with me, but was also considerate of my wishes, that's what i liked about him. So i said my goodbye and went to school. On my way to school, i tought about what i'll do today. I will have meeting about our school play, it will be decided who will play who and so on. When i was already at school, i like always made my way to the building. Oh there they were... Yes i'm talking about Hyukjae and his friends. They all gave me the look that says "Look at that nerd". But i don't mind that, i have nothing to be worried about anymore. I just want to live my life to the fullest before my time will come. From now on i will only focus on things that i really like and the one's i enjoy the most. So when they talked bad about my clothes, i just shrugged it of and said "Thank you.". I knew them from kindergarten, we always went to the same class. I don't know what they didn't like about me, but i guess i just don't click with them. When i got to out meeteing, i noticed that Hyukjae was there too. Everyone knew that he was drinking beer on the school ground, but we didn't know he will be preparing for the play with us. "Oh Hyukjae you actually showed up. Well i guess its better than not showing up completely. So let's split the roles" our teacher said and all of us were anticipating whom we will play,.. Actually almost everyone.   

 

 


 

I finally managed to write this chapter. I know it may be a little boring but i was thinking about what to write too long and this was it... I hope you liked it and as always im up to your advices and comments ... So please comment and subscribe. Even tough it's not that good please be considerate im not that good writer. I just like to write. I will make sure to post another chapter soon. Enjoy..;-)