In the beginning

Butterfly

“It’s over, I’m sorry it’s just not working out between us, I’m breaking up with you”

These were the words than pierced Jin’s heart like rose thorns. The girl he’d been in love with all his life was leaving him and he had no idea why.

He felt like nothing, useless and alone.

Empty beer bottles and tear stained cheeks.

Love can be the greatest pleasure or it can be the greatest pain.

Jin learnt this the hard way.

 

Three days later…

 

Bzzt bzzt

 

Hey, how’s it going Princess? x

 

It was a text from Namjoon, he could guess from the silly nickname his friend had called him, just an inside joke between the two from when they were in kindergarten.

He didn’t know what to say, he was in so much pain he didn’t know what to do. He’d just been isolating himself away from everyone as he drowned in a pool of depression.

Bzzt bzzt

 

Another text arrived before he even had the chance to think of a reply.

 

Haven’t heard from you for a few days, are you alright? X

 

Jin realised he shouldn’t pass the offer of someone listening and caring about what he had to say, Namjoon was his best friend after all and they’d basically known each other their whole lives, if anyone could support him or cheer him up a little it’d be him.

Jin’s fingers shivered as he typed in the text, he still couldn’t believe what had happened a few days ago, he was in disbelief.

 

No, can you come here?

 

Sure I’ll be there as fast as I can x

 

Thanks.

 

See you soon x

 

Now to clear up all the scattered beer bottles and pills, he’d explain that to Namjoon later as he didn’t want to frighten him before they had a chance to talk. But how could he tell his friend about the failed overdose and suicide attempts?! They were stupid mistakes anyway he was just overreacting at the time. Namjoon would still freak out like crazy, he might act all tough but he really cares about his friends.

Ding dong

Namjoon had arrived, Jin steadily walked over to the door which let out a creaking noise when he opened it. He could see the look of concern in his friend’s eyes and burst into tears, it meant so much to him for someone to actually care for once. Unexpectedly Jin felt himself being pulled into a warm hug and breathed in the aroma of petrol and oil, it wasn’t unpleasant he was used to it, Namjoon did work at a gas station after all.  The hug was a little awkward but he didn’t mind it, he was just glad to have someone there for him.

They broke their embrace and settled down on the sofa, Jin could still see the concern in his friend’s chocolatey eyes, the eyes that melted down his walls and let out the truth.

“Jin, I can tell something is wrong I can read you like a book, what happened?” Namjoon inquired.

“It’s fine” Jin blurted out.

“No it’s not Jin, don’t you know I can tell when you’re lying to me? What is it?”

All Jin could do was stutter as he burst into tears yet again “She…she…she…”

“She broke up with you didn’t she” his friend sighed in sympathy.

Jin nodded as another silvery tear rolled down his cheek, before it could fall a soft finger brushed against his cheek.

“It’s alright Princess Jin, it’s alright” Namjoon added as Jin began sobbing into his shoulder.

“I don’t know what I’ve done wrong, everything seemed perfectly fine, I’ve loved her all my life and now she leaves me like this, it’s all my fault” the tear stained boy sobbed.

Namjoon’s fingers ran through Jin’s light chestnut hair in comfort.

“Well she’s stupid, no girl should be able to resist someone as perfect as you, you’re my best friend and I wouldn’t lie to you” he reassured “You should come hang out with me and the rest of the Bangtan boys again, we all miss you, I know it’s only been a few days but it seems like forever.”

Jin let out a whispered murmur “Okay”

 

Being with the Bangtan boys always made him happy, they’d been a gang since high school. They even had nicknames, Jin had just shortened Seokjin to Jin, Namjoon was Rap Monster, Yoongi was Suga, Taehyung was V, Jungkook remained as Jungkook or sometimes Kookie, Jimin also decided to keep his usual name and Hoseok was J-Hope.

 “Together we are BTS!”

So in the end all of the Bangtan boys ended up having a great day out to town, admiring the views and enjoying delicious treats. Jin almost felt complete again and after a few weeks everything seemed to be back to normal.

 

 

Atleast that’s what they all though…

 

It’d been officially two months since the breakup. Jin decided this was the day to treat himself for coming this far after losing someone he cared so much about. He made a decision on heading down to an old bar ran by friends of his parents, he used to take his girlfriend here on dates so it was kinda tough thinking back on the memories but he loved this place.

The door gave a gentle ring as he opened it, cheerful voices and chuckles could be heard from all around and the friendly smile of the bartender greeted him.

“Long time no see Seokjin” the bartender welcomed.

“Yeah it’s been a while, you can call me Jin by the way, everyone does” Jin responded “How are you?”

“I’m good thanks, just doing my usual shift here, would you like a drink?” the bartender replied.

“I sure would” Jin laughed as the bartender passed him a drink.

 

A few drinks later the bell rang again and a guy and a girl entered, a couple he assumed.

The girl seemed familiar, too familiar for his liking.

Brown hair, brown eyes, slender legs, perfectly proportioned face.

It was her.

The one who had broken his heart.

With another guy!

He watched as this stranger wrapped his arms around her as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Jin could barely take it; he clenched his fists in anger and pain. Did she really leave him for this guy? It’s not that this guy was ugly or seemed horrible, but seriously? He felt hurt and betrayed but he couldn’t run away from it, leaving would be too obvious. He just looked away and ordered more drinks hoping he wouldn’t be spotted by the couple.

Her laugh reminded him of all the good times they had together, her smile would light up his world.

Darn it! He still missed her and it hurt.

 

He chugged down another few drinks or was it five? Six? He couldn’t tell he just kept drinking until his head hurt. He felt dizzy and confused.

He turned around to see the girl who was once his in an intimate make out session with this new boy.

Jin simply couldn’t take it anymore, he wanted to destroy this guy who took his girl away from him but he couldn’t do that. This guy made her happy.

Instead Jin resulted to rushing out of the bar and slamming the door. The alcohol was giving him a pounding headache and he couldn’t think straight, his vision wouldn’t clear and he hurt all over.

He faltered over to his car, too broken hearted to care about how dangerous it was to drink and drive. All he wanted was to get away from her. The one who broke his heart.

The engine started up and he inserted the key in its slot. He began driving and wouldn’t stop; he had to get as far away as possible.

He felt like he had been driving for hours, his head still hurt and he felt so tired.

He was struggling to keep awake, the alcohol was taking effect. Blurring his vision and confusing his mind.

Stay awake.

Mustn’t fall asleep.

...

Stay…

Awake…

CRASH

SPLASH

Sirens were screaming.

 

 

I guess this is the end.

Who knew one mistake could change everything...

It’s over now and all is lost.

I’d given up anyway, why did I even try?

Life really is beautiful if you ignore all the negatives.

But why did it have to end so fast?

Life is beautiful but who knew this beauty fades so fast just like a butterfly…

 

I guess this is…

He took his last struggling breath.

Goodbye….

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes: 

Got bored and decided to start writing this trash.

A little bit of Namjin in this? I'll definately be including other BTS couples so don't worry ^^;

I hope this is okay for my second fanfiction :3

Thanks so much to my 15 subscribers <3

Thanks for reading, I'd apreciate if you could subscribevotecommentreview or give some feedback, its great to know people are interested in something I enjoy writing.

If you enjoyed this story be sure to check out my other fanfictions like http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1070524/into-the-storm-fluff-highschool-romance-exo-crack-hunhan

~PreciousLittleDeer 

tumblr_mhcxp7dxXW1r39d4io1_400.gif