Will he be okay?

That Day

It happened in one short moment. Ohno rushed forward, suddenly stopped, feeling Sho's hard grip around his arm.
'Satoshi, stay back! It's dangerous!', but Ohno couldn't realize what was happening. He saw Nino's confused expression, how he lifted his head to see what was coming for him and he heard the other members shouting. The staff froze on the spot. It probably only took a few seconds, though it felt like hours to them. Seeing how a beam came crushing down from the ceiling, exactly where Nino was standing, not grasping the situation at all. It was too much for them. After the loud sound of metal meeting the cold, hard floor and a huge cloud of dust, Matsujun fell on his knees and vomited in front of him. But no one paid any attention, the members and the staff stood there in shock, not able to move a finger, until finally someone shouted for help and an ambulance. As fast as it had happened, as fast it was over and suddenly people where screaming, rushing around the pile of metall. Only Ohno and Aiba couldn't move at all and were starring without any expression. 

'But...Nino...', Aiba coughed and kept on looking at the point where his friend had stood a few seconds ago. Aiba tried to speak again, but everyone was too busy to notice him. So he raised his voice even higher. 'NINO! WHERE IS NINO?'. Finally Ohno came to his mind and again took a few steps forward. 
That was when he could suddenly see something that was definitely not metal. It looked like a human hand. Unable to understand what was happening, he took a closer look and when he realized that he saw Nino's hand sticking out of the mess, he also vomited. 
The director tried to calm down the workers and re-assured them that an ambulance had been called. The screaming stopped, but there were loud sobs and people crying soundly. 
Someone came to Ohno and laid his hands on both shoulders. 'Come with me, I'll bring you to the green room. We can't do anything. The paramedics will be here in no time', but Ohno shock of the hands and kneeled down. He slowly approached the hand with his own and shrug back when he felt the cold coming from this once so warm hand. In contrast to this, thick, hot tears started streaming down his face. Although he now hold tight onto his friend's hand, he couldn't feel any movement. 

'Nino..Nino. We will get you out of here and you will be okay! Okay? Just hang in there. Please!', he hold Nino's hand as tight as he could, hoping his whispered prayers would reach him.