BAD DAY

The Apple Of My Eyes

*taehyung pov

" what? transfer? are you insane? if we move, we gonna had a big trouble you know?!" she is totally insane. this is the stupidest thing ever i heard.

" listen carefully, mister leader. there's a reason you need to transfer. your behavior is getting worst and worst day by day. you, as the leader should show a great behavior in front everyone, in front your fans, in front your members. this is my last words. what i say you must follow! that's all. you may go." no. this will never happen.

" but, you as our manager should choose a better place for us to go. as idol, we need privacy. you know? that hardcore fan. i hate it. please. i agreed but, not unprivate school. please, private school is better. i promise i will change my behavior, my attitude." i hope she will understand me. unfortunately not. her eyes were so so scary. 

* at dorm

"what did she said?" baek hyun was very eager to know. i smile sourly.

" we need to transfer. to unprivate school. no more private. no more "CHARMS RULES" i hate to said it." i hope they will understand.

" yessss!!!! i wished this will happen every night. you know how i really want to have a normal day. like the other people. thanks a lot miss manager!" did baek hyun just said that? argh. i almost forgot about baek hyun. he really want a normal life.

" hey! you know, this is the normal life of idols. you should reject it. arent you?" the other members just listen to us. 

" tae hyung, i think baek hyun is right. we need to try the new life. arent we? right, sehun?" jung kook said the same thing. sehun just nod.

" but..."

" there's no but anymore. we should accept the decision, together. we can give it a try. as for the fans, just let them be. alright?" hug each other make me hard to say no. well, i will give it a try.well, i am the leader