Chapter I

No Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"Ten, I wanna go swim." I looked up and gazed into Ten's brown eyes. We were cuddled up in a hotel bed and spending our holidays together just like we would every summer. He had his arms over my neck and I leaned against his broad chest as we cuddled in bed and watched a movie playing on the television.

"Yeah, I wanted to swim too." Ten patted me on my forearm, asking me to get up. I sat upright and watched as he got out from under the covers, in just his tight-fitting boxers. Yes, we were comfortable with each other to the extend we can see each other or barely with clothes on. "Lets get ready."

I peeled the covers off me and felt the cold air hit me. I got on both my feet and stretched. I had a plain white oversized shirt over me but I didnt bother pulling the ends of my shirt down when I stretched. It didn't matter if he saw more of my thighs anyway.

"I'm using the washroom first." As childish as it sounds, we still do fight for the washroom. Ten grabbed his swimming trunks and rushed into the washroom even before I had time to grab my bikini.


"." I shouted from outside the washroom as I knocked on the door.

"Oh, oops." Ten opened the door and walked out but accidentally banged right into me in the process. "You're too short, I didn't see you."

Ten put on his sarcastic smile that I've grown so familiar with that I no longer cared. I used my bikini to whack him in the tummy before pushing at him to get into the washroom. Rolling my eyes, I muttered: "Move it, fat-."

I closed the door and peeled at my shirt. I was excited to finally go swimming again. It's been two years since I last went and I was dying to be immersed in water once again. I had made special preparations for this short trip to California because I knew we definitely had the opportunity to take a dip in the warm waters. I bought a new set of bikini.

 

It was pretty revealing but it didn't matter. I liked it anyway. I slipped my bikini on and adjusted it so it fitted well. I exited the washroom and found a ready-to-go Ten. He had only a simple pair of shorts.

 

"Hurry, Jiyeon-ah. I wanna see some y beach babes." Ten excitedly smirked and dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

"I wanna see American men too." I chuckled.

We headed to the nearby beach which was just a short 2 minutes walk away because we booked the hotel right beside the beach. 

We settled on an empty spot near the waters and laid down. I slipped my shades on and brought my hands up to my head for support.

"Ah, Ten, this feels great." I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun envelope me. In Korea, people valued pale skin, but somehow I hated it. I loved the sun and preferred being tan. "I wanna be tan."

"What you wanna be me?" Ten looked over to me. He looked especially good today for some reasons... It's probably the shades he wore... And his shirtless body that revealed his soft abs. I wont deny, Ten was really hot. Like, I know, it's weird to view my best friend that way, but I really can't deny how good-looking and perfect his body and looks are.

"No, I don't want myself to be ugly." I replied. I never told him I found him attractive. He would probably die of laughter and tease me 24/7. 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter