Separated from her parents

My Love, Your Love

One beautiful morning, the sun is shining bright in the sky, a fisherman head out to catch some fish in the stream near a large wide forest. His name is Fan An, and he has a wife name Yu Ju along with three beautful daughters. The oldest daughter name Fan LanYing is 8 years old. The second daughter name Fan Cuifen is 7 years old. Lastly, the youngest daughter name Fan Luli is 6 years old. He loves all them dearly, and loves to keep them smiling. Fan An and his wife wants to have more children, but due to the last child birth his wife cannot bear anymore children.

 

It is about noon and Fan An is about to head home for lunch. He did catch a lot of fish and believe it is enough for the day. He took a couple of steps up the stream then he heard a cry coming from the forest direction. He freaked out and was shock to hear such a cry. But, he slowly breathe and strongly walked towards the sound to check it out. The cry was louder and louder when he walked towards the direction. Then he stopped, he saw a little girl around age 3 sitting on the ground crying next to a large knife. Fan An quickly picked up the knife and threw it away to prevent the little girl hurting herself. He immediately picked up the girl, check her for any injuries and ask her where are her parents. The little girl didn't answer him and just kept crying.

 

After asking where the little girl questions and she didn't answer, he decided to take her home with him. While going home, he thought to himself that after lunch he will head out to ask people in the city if they have a missing daughter or person. When he got home the little girl stopped crying and is sleeping on his shoulder. She is cute and very beautiful. Fan an called out to his wife:

Fan An: My wife, can you please come out here?

Yu Ju: Yes, what is the matter?

Fan An: Look, I found this girl near the forest close to the stream all alone next to a knife crying. I don't know who are her parents, she couldn't tell me anything. So I decided to take her home. Can you please grab her from me?

Yu Ju: Oh dear! That's aweful! Here let me hold her. Awe sweetie pie, are you okay? *talking to the little girl who is sleeing still*

Fan An: I am going to head out to look for her parents after lunch, please look after her.

Yu Ju: Yes honey, don't worry I will watch her and our children.

 

During lunch, everyone gather up to eat some delicious food. Fan LanYing curiously looking at the little girl and ask her parents who is she? Her parents told her that the little girl is their sister. All three daughter were so happy to hear that they have a younger sister. But the youngest daughter, Fan Luli, felt jealous because she can already see that her parents are not going to give her much attention anymore. Even though Fan Luli felt like that, she still likes the little girl. Everyone enjoying their food, making jokes and telling stories.

 

After lunch, all three daughters took their supposedly sister out in the back yard to play. Playing happily without knowing that the little girl was not actually their younger sister, but a stranger. Fan LanYing did question herself a bit, but shrugged it off because she wants to have more siblings. Fan An and Yu Ju didn't want to tell their daughters the truth just in case they couldn't find the little girl's parents. They didn't want the girls to feel like their parents don't love them anymore if they knew the truth. Fan An and Yu Ju were planning to keep the little girl if they couldn't find her parents and relative.

Fan An: My wife, I am heading off. Thank you for the delicious food this afternoon. You have fun with them girls.

Yu Ju: Don't worry honey. You becareful on your way. Hopefully you find something, if not I am always open and welcome to have another daughter.

Fan An kissed his wife good bye and head out to the city to find the little girl's parents and relative.

 

Fan An reach the city in about 5 minutes because they live right off the city and country. He went to the city market first to ask the sellers and customers, but no one said they have some one missing. Suddenly he saw a soldier holding a picture of a little girl, he looked closely. WOW! It's the little girl that he took home this afternoon!

 

***Who is this misterious girl?***