My Guardian Angel - One Shot

My Guardian Angel (Suwoong Fan Fiction)

Author's POV

Minsu pushed Sarang down into the chair as she giggled.
"Yah, don't laugh!" He protested.
"Wae oppa? It's funny!" Sarang laughed.
Minsu rubbed his neck, frowning.
"I don't understand why I can't pick up the dance, it's really easy. I just...can't concentrate."
"Well..how about I give you a massage? Take a break, Minsu oppa, you hardly ever have a break. You look tired, and I'm worried about you." Sarang said softly, getting up and gently massaging Minsu's shoulders. He groaned in pleasure and fell to his knees on the floor, pulling his girlfriend down with him.
"Why are you so freaking amazing?" He moaned gently.
"I just am. Now, relax~" Sarang smiled.
"Sarang, can I ask you a question?" Minsu asked quietly.
Sarang nodded.
"Ask away."
"Do you remember Suwoong?"

Sarang's POV

Everybody's always talking about this guy called Suwoong. I don't know who he is, what he has to do with me, and why everyone's always asking me about whether I remember him.
"We've been through this, Minsu, no. I don't know who you mean when you talk about a guy called Suwoong."
Minsu sighed.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure, Minsu." I snapped, getting irritated. I don't know who he is, so just let it go already! God, what's so special about him? He's got nothing to do with me!

Suwoong's POV

Of course she shouldn't remember me, I made sure of that exactly one year ago today. I was sick of her crying over me. I didn't understand why she was so upset. I'd hurt her multiple times, and I'd made it obvious I liked what I was doing to her. Sarang hated me to start of with...and to be honest, I hated her. Sarang's body moved so teasingly, it made me go crazy, and her attitude and her personality was the iest thing I'd ever come across. Ugh, I couldn't stand her. She hated me more though, and that clear from the way she glared at me every time I walked into the room, to the way she point blank ignored me. I was the maknae, and the thoughts flying around my head were inappropriate. It was even worse when I begun acting upon them. Hm, I bet you're wondering what the hell I'm on about, aren't you? Well, I won't beat around the bush...
My name is Suwoong, I was the maknae of the K-pop group Boys Republic...and I was killed in a car crash one year today.

Author's POV

The doors to the practice room suddenly burst open, and the pair looked up sharply.
"Minsu! What are you doing in here? Come on, it's Suwoong's anniversary!" Onejunn frowned.
Minsu blinked, confused, and then suddenly it hit him. How could he be so stupid?
"Oh god, I...I forgot! Sarang, I've got to go---unless...unless you want to come wtih us?" He looked at his girlfriend, searching for one slight sign of recognition. Nothing.
"Nah, you go ahead. I don't know who this guy is, and I don't know what kind of anniversary it is, but have fun!" Sarang smiled, getting up and grabbing her bag. She waved goodbye to Minsu and Onejunn and then hurried out, leaving them standing (and in Minsu's case, kneeling) there looking shocked.
"I can't believe she doesn't remember him. I don't understand...how can Sarang just wake up one day and remember nothing about Suwoong? Like, she remembers everything else but..." Onejunn broke off and Minsu finished the sentance for him.
"But she doesn't remember the guy that completely changed her life."
The pair looked at each other, sighing.
"I promised I'd look after her. I promised I wouldn't fall in love with her. But what do I do now? Of course I'm falling for her...who wouldn't? Suwoong seemed to love her so much...and she him...I don't understand how Sarang could just forget him like that. He's probably watching over us now, completely hating us. But how can we tell her?" Minsu yelled out angrily, and kicked the chair in frustration.
"I wish everything was back to normal...I...I wish we'd never Sarang." Onejunn whispered.
Minsu sighed.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but...I agree."

Sarang's POV

So, they wish they'd never met me? They don't understand how I could forget Suwoong? Imagine how I feel! I can't even remember how I know Boys Republic. It's just like a black hole in my mind. All I remember is meeting them, well, most of them, one of them had a blurred out face, and then I just remember us laughing with each other, and then somebody helping me learn how to dance...but he had a blurred out face too, and...oh. Ah! I don't get it! Why is everything like this for me? I keep having these stupid dreams! They're like flashbacks, but there's always the same guy blurred out, and then everything goes black, and then I hear two people talk.
"Relax, Sarang, and trust me..." A man murmured. "You have to trust me."
"Please...I don't understand..." A girl (
I'm guessing is me) begged desperately.
"You do understand. I know you're not that stupid, Sarang. Just close your eyes and like it. I know you'll enjoy it." The man said softly.
"No, I won't, I'll hate it! I'm scared -
I say his name here, but a loud noise blocks out the name-. What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?"
"You'll know everything in about an hour..."

And then I always woke up.

Suwoong's POV

I want to kiss those beautiful lips, I want to touch her glowing white skin, I want to hear her giggle in my ear again. I miss her. I loved Sarang. I may have not acted like it but...Sarang was my everything. I would have done anything for her. Now I watch over her, looking out for her. Sarang doesn't know what I do for her. She can't know. I'm not allowed to touch her, otherwise I won't be able to ever look after her again. I remember the first time we kissed...I remember the first time we slept together...I remember the first time I pulled her close and held her tightly...
I played with Sarang's beautiful pink hair gently, while she lay there, her back to me, shivering.
"Don't be scared of me, Sarang. I know you liked it." I murmured in her ear.
I heard her sniff and whimper slightly.
"I don't understand...you hated me...you were always so mean to me..."
"Yeah...I...I was. But you're really y, and really cute. Your body is just amazing. You're so fiesty, and so witty. I just...couldn't hold it back any longer..." I said softly.
Sarang turned around so she was facing me and she met my eyes, making my heart flutter.
"How do we act after this, Suwoong?"
Just hearing my name come from her lips .
"We don't act any differently. This doesn't change a thing." I said softly, smirking.
Sarang closed her eyes, a tear escaping from her eye.
"Will you do this to me again?"
I her cheek, gently.
"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?"
Sarang stayed silent so I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her. I leaned forward so I knew my breath was tickling her face, and then I pressed my lips onto her own. Sarang's eyes snapped open, shocked, but I just pushed into the kiss, rolling over so she was sitting on top of me. Sarang bowed her head, pulling away. She raised her eyes, and her lips twitched.
"Don't change." She whispered.


Author's POV

4 hours later, Minsu walked into his and Sarang's shared flat, sighing, feeling depressed. He missed his friend. Boys Republic wasn't the same without him. He was an amazing friend, a sweet man, and a really talented singer and dancer. Minsu looked up at Sarang, who was sitting outside on the terrace on a chair , silently staring at the wall. He frowned, suddenly worried. What was wrong with her?
"Hey, Sarang, are you okay?" Minsu sat down next to his girlfriend, nervously.
Sarang didn't answer.
"Sarang?" Minsu whispered.
Sarang's head turned sharply and she glared at him.
"So, you wish you'd never met me?"
Minsu's mouth dropped open in surprise.
"H-How did you...?"
"I heard you, Minsu. I was going back to get my phone, and I heard you agree with Onejunn. Minsu, I don't even remember how I met you all. I just have these flashbacks. I know the general picture but...I just...I just want to remember everything. I don't want to have this...this god damn amnesia any longer!" Sarang cried, her eyes stining, on the verge of tears.
"S-Sarang, please...I didn't..." Minsu begged.
Sarang slapped him sharply.
"I thought you loved me." She hissed.
"I-I do! I'll never stop loving you! Sarang I'd do anything for you!" Minsu pleaded.
"Sure you do." Sarang said coldly.
Minsu's lip curled, getting angry.
"How dare you doubt my love? I've done so much for you. You little cow. You owe me more than you think. I looked after you, and I made sure you felt protected and happy. Did I not do that for you? Was I not good enough for you? Did I not make feel you good?"
"Don't give me that crap!" Sarang screamed, standing up. Minsu glared at her.
"You little--" Then Minsu snapped. He's worked so hard to look after his friends lover, and he'd even felt a strong love for her himself, and now...now she was doubting whether he really cared. Of course he cared for Sarang, but it hurt him that she didn't remember a thing about her lover, and his friend. Minsu suddenly threw his hands out, hitting her chest, and pushed Sarang. She screamed, as her back hit the terrace railing, and her feet came off the ground. Sarang cried out desperately, as she fell, as if in slow motion, to her death.

Sarang's POV

As I fell, my mind and my heart raced. As I fell, I realised that I was about to die...and it was at Minsu's hands...but it was my fault. I should have trusted him. I should have let myself love him instead of pulling away.

Suwoong's POV

Have you ever watched the one you love fall to the floor, screaming, probably about to die, knowing that if you save her, you'll never see her again? I bit my lip, suddenly more scared than I've ever been. And, seconds from her falling to her death, I jumped down onto the ground, held onto my necklace tightly, muttered "now" under my breath, and meterialised, in front of every body, just as Sarang fell into my arms.

Minsu's POV

I can't believe I did it. I can't believe I pushed her. I don't know what I was thinking. I must be going insance, because, holding my girlfriend, was Suwoong. The dead Suwoong, that died in a car crash one year ago. His bright blue hair was blowing gently in the wind, as he and Sarang stared at each other in silent shock. Something told me only I and Sarang could see him. He looked up at me, swallowing, and his eyes were sad and pained. I can't believe I hurt Sarang...I loved her too...but I know Suwoong loves her more...

Author's POV

Sarang sat, shivering, on her and Minsu's bed, with Suwoong and Minsu either side of her. She was staring off into space, completely in a daze. Suwoong shifted uncomfortably.
"I know this might be scary, or weird, but...but I couldn't let her die."
"If she'd died, she would have been with you." Minsu said quietly.
Suwoong sighed.
"It wasn't her time."
"I'm sorry, Suwoong. I snapped...I got angry that she didn't trust me...I was so sick of her not remembering you...it hurt me...like it hurt our friends." Minsu whispered, his eyes watering.
"Hyung, please don't, I understand. Don't hate yourself. You shouldn't have pushed her, but I don't hate you for it." Suwoong said gently.
Suddenly Sarang gasped.
"I remember!"
At that moment, she remembered everything. All those flashbacks...the blurred out face disappeared, and was replaced with a handsome, and calming one, with beautiful eyes and smirking lips. Sarang remembered their first kiss, they're first hug, they're first time sleeping with each other...and most of all...she remembered the feeling of fear, mixed with hatred, mixed with love. Sarang looked up into Suwoong's eyes.
"Oppa...you promised you'd never leave me..."
Suwoong swallowed, a tear escaping from his eye.
"I'm sorry Sarang...I love you. I do. I'll never stop loving you. All those times I was mean to you, and hurt you...I regret just not loving you with everything I had. And now...I've lost you...I'm sorry."
"Please don't go, Suwoong." Sarang whispered desperately. "I need you~!"
She threw her arms around Suwoong's neck, and he immediately wrapped his arms around Sarang's waist. He smiled, breathing in her sweet, lavender scent. All Suwoong had longed for was to feel her love again, and here he was, embracing her...about to leave her forever. Suwoong put his lips to Sarang's ear.
"Goodbye, Sarang. Saranghae."
Tears rolled slowly down Suwoong's face as he pulled away, and Sarang bowed her head, trying not to cry. Suwoong cupped his hand underneath her chin and pulled her face up to him.
"I love you." Sarang whispered.
"I love you too, my beautiful, beautiful little flower. Minsu will look after you." Suwoong murmured.
"Watch over me, Suwoong. Please...be my guardian angel...

Angel...

Angel...

Angel...

 

Suwoong sat up in bed, sharply, his breathing heavy and raspy. He swallowed, sweat rolling down from his forehead. Tears escaped from his eyes as he put his face in his hands.
"I've lost you...I can't believe I've lost you, Sarang..."
"Hm? What are you on about? I'm right here, you silly man."
Suwoong's head snapped to the side, and he stared at the pink haired girl with chocolate brown eyes and glowing skin as she sat up in bed, wrapped her arm around his arm, and snuggled into him sleepily.
"S-Sarang?"
Sarang looked up, smiling slightly.
"Oppa?"
"Sarang...Oh Sarang!" Suwoong looked at Sarang carefully, and gently poked her nose, just to make sure she was real.
"What is it, Suwoong?" Sarang frowned. "Are you okay?"
Suwoong smiled fondly. She was so fiesty when she wasn't with him, but when they were lying in the same bed, when they were hugging tightly, when they were holding hands...Sarang was the sweetest, calmest, and cutest girl Suwoong had ever seen.

END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? What did you think? Please comment and like it!! Tell me what you think!! Gamsahabnida, saranghae and...please check out all my other stories!!!
<3