Plotline

We Got Married (Applyfic open)
plotlines
 
  
Noona-Dongseang Couple
(Taken)
 
They have a hug age-gap. She is an actess and he is an idol. They both are a bit akward.
 
Brownie point: -
 
  
The Opposite Couple
(Available)
 
this couple is really-really opposit in choices, Habbits, hobbies, like/dislike, also a personality. They likely to have diffrent oppinion.
 
Brownie points : (1) A older boy (2) please explain a cute squirrel (3) The loveline/oc have to be like a mother/ahjumma that like to nag.
 
  
Romantic Couple
(AVAILABLE)
 
They are know for their lovey-dovey. Their sweet even to each other, and didn't afaird to say ' i love you' to each other.
 
Brownie points: (1) The loveline have a sweet and caring eye-smile (2) They both wasn't an idol ( can be actress/actor or model) (3) They both are a little bit shy 
 
  
THE same-Personality Couple
(available)
 
This couple is like a twins or match-made in heaven. They both have the same personality and Hobbies/Habbits.
 
Brownie points : (1) Same-age (2) The OC and The love interested have similar style or even face (3) They have the same jobs
 
  
Plastic Couple
(AVAILABLE)
 
They both do some fixes in the faces. They are known for their faces surgery and likely to have the same common on the surgeries. Examples: for male Kyuhyun(Double-eye-lid)  and for female (face claim) Sohyun (Double eye-lid surgery) 
 
Brownie points : (1) Known for their Fixies/surgery nickname (2) they are a models or idol-actress (but more active as actress) (3) they both ever come through hardship because of their face (ex:Kwanghee pre-debut story)
 
 
  
Famous Couple
(TAKEN)
 
they have been know and pupular, even theya re popular overseas. They have so many fans,even before entering we got married.
 
brownie point: -
 
  
Young&bold COUPLE
(Available)
 
they two are still young, and they are a rookie. Even do they are young, but they have the same things in common except for their age, they two are bold enough in their action.
 
brownie point: (1) They both have the same age (2) use the face claim of young/rookie idol/actress also the love line too (3) have a bold character , for the love line and the OC character
 
  
4D/Alien COUPLE
(Available)
 
people can't really think what this two people think. They have a unique personality, both like to talk nonsense and jokes with each other, in a different(?) way, only they can known.
 
brownie point: (1) A really-really 4d personality (2)Please choose an idol as your loveline and the idol that have a 4d personality like top or v (3)it's not a must ,but please i want the charatcer isn't an idol instead a famouse comedian or actress.
 
LAYOUT BY HEEBUMDAE