final

wig and mask

It had been almost a month since Seungho last saw his other two bandmates. He wondered how they had been doing these past weeks without their leader around. He had been reminding himself to call them but the shooting in Busan was too hard and he barely even had time to sleep. Life as actor is just that hard. He hoped they have been doing well on their own. He really should stop worrying. They were adult already.

                Seungho sighed and rested his head against the seat and let himself being lulled by the songs his manager had putting on since their journey back to Seoul from Busan. He had texted GO saying he was coming back to dorm but the main vocalist of MBLAQ didn't reply back. Either the lad didn't notice the text or simply was ignoring him. Probably the later. GO did that a lot.

                He chose against texting Mir though, because he didn't want to be bombarded by hundreds of replies from Mir and another hundreds of calls from the same person. Like seriously, if he sent even one word to Mir, he'd get at least an essay long worth of replies especially when Mir was feeling lonely and he bet that kid did feel lonely these days especially with him being far away in the Busan.

                "We're here." Kyungho announced and Seungho who was just drifting in and out of sleep woke up with a start. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his tired eyes. Oh... How he missed his own bed, wait... Mir's bed is much more comfy though. He shall went for maknae's room then.

                Seungho grinned to himself as he knew Mir certainly didn't appreciate him sleeping on his bed, but Seungho never care and Mir never have guts to complain. So, he took it as Mir didn't mind with it.

                "I'll go buy you guys something to eat. The fridge is empty already." The manager said while taking out duffel bag belong to Seungho.

                "Fridge is empty? That's rare." Seungho commented taking the bag and slung the strap over his shoulder.

                "Byunghee and Cheolyong have been busy shooting." The manager simply replied and Seungho shrugged. "Do you need help with the bag?"

                "Nah... It's just one bag, I can handle it." Seungho left only after the van left. He headed straight to the dorm and pushed open the front door after unlocking it. His brow rose up. Huh? Dark? Quiet? No one is home?

                Yawning, Seungho concluded that GO and Mir indeed were really busy just like Kyungho had informed, so he decided to just rest his tired body in Mir's room, on Mir's bed. Yup... That sounded great. Exactly what he needed right now.

                Not even bothering to switch on the light, since his own body already memorized every structure of this house, he waltzed towards Mir's room. Still not bothering to switch on even the light in the maknae's room, Seungho just dropped his duffel bag somewhere near the bedroom door and took three long strides before throwing himself onto the comfy bed. He wriggled and struggled on the bed, shedding his outer coat off. And that was when he felt it. He felt something tickled his neck. Reaching out blindly, he patted around and felt silky locks under his fingertips. "Cheolyong-ah?" He called out in the quiet night, thinking it was Mir lying beside him, it was Mir's room after all, no answer though. "Yah, Cheolyong! Are you sleeping?" Seungho tugged on the mop of hair and his heart thundered in his ribs when the mop of hair moved lightly. Only hair. Not attached to a head. "AAAARGH!"

                Seungho fall of the bed unceremoniously, still shouting his lung out even after tossing the hair high up in the air and his shout just getting louder as he felt how the hair fall unto his face. He struggled with the long lock, fighting an inanimate object which would have being seen as something quite comical if not for the horror the one experiencing it. When he finally got the hair off of him, he scrambled out into the living room, breathing heavily, face pale.

                "Light." He whispered to himself and ran again to the light switch near the front door. Bright light washed over the wide space instantly. He stood still, eyes wandering everywhere around the room, wondering whether what he had just experienced in Mir's room was real or was just the illusion of his tired mind after days of shooting without sleeping. Should he go back into the room to confirm it?

                Unable to decide, he just stood there until he heard sound of front door unlocking and heard the maknae's voice singing to G.O.D's new song.

                "Cheolyong-ah." He jumped on the maknae thinking the younger was his god-sent-lifesaver even before the maknae could take his shoes off, causing the youngest to stumble backwards and landed on the floor harshly with Seungho on top of him, hugging the life out of him. "Thank god you're back! Something wrong. Something is in, wait, was in? I don't know. I saw, well, felt- just... Something wrong in your room." Seungho struggled with his words before he pulled away, both hands grabbing Mir's shoulder in painfully strong grip. Both of them froze just as their eyes met. For whole one minute. "Uh?" Seungho let out a small confused noise before retreating and jumped away as if he had been shocked by electric current. His index finger almost jabbed the other's eyes. "Who the hell are you? How did you get inside? Are you a stalker?"

                The said stalker tilted her head. Yes, her. A very beautiful girl was there, inside MBLAQ dorm. A girl with large round clear innocent eyes, red curly silky locks that fall perfectly on her shoulder that had some familiar vibe about her that Seungho couldn't really put his fingers around it. The girl snorted before picking herself up, dusting her pants. Strangely, she was a really tall girl. Taller than Seungho.

                Seungho took a step back. "Y-you better leave before I call the security." Seungho tried to speak calmly.

                The girl scoffed before she spoke with quite a deep and very familiar voice that couldn't be mistaken, especially by Seungho. "Hyung, it's me."

                Seungho blinked. And blinked again. And again, before he inspected the 'girl' closely, even taking her face in his hands, tilting her here and there. He even spun the red head around. "Cheolyong?" He called slowly.

                "Yes, Seungho hyung." Mir answered clearly as he walked around the stunned Seungho and walked into the living room and straight towards the kitchen. taking out a bottle of cold mineral water, dunking half of it in one go. "You're done shooting the movie?" Mir asked from the kitchen.

                Seungho took his time to react before following Mir to the kitchen. He ignored Mir's question. "Why are you wearing all this? What have you been up to when I wasn't here?" Seungho wasn't sure if he even want any answer. He even pulled a disgusted face.

                Mir chuckled at the leader's cuteness. "Hyung, I just finished shooting. That's why I'm dressed like this."

                "What kind of shooting?" Seungho looked suspiciously at the weirdly beautiful maknae of MBLAQ.

                "Opening for G.O.D's concert. I didn't tell you?" Mir said and walked out of the kitchen towards his room.

                "No, you didn't- Wait, Cheolyong!" Seungho let out relief breath that he managed to stop Mir before the younger went into the haunted room.

                "What?"

                "Your room."

                "Yes... My room." Mir gestured towards the closed room. "And I'm going in it. Oh wait... Now that you mentioned it... What were you saying just now when you tackled me down?" Mir cocked one brow, tapping one foot while waiting for an answer.

                "What are you guys doing blocking the way?" Seungho opened his mouth to reply but another voice crept out from behind Seungho, making the leader jumped on Mir once again, with a shout, bringing both of them fall unto the floor. Again.

                "Oww hyung. I know I look ridiculously pretty in these cute clothes and make-up but please stop attacking me." Mir complained all the while still having time to make a joke and boasting about himself. The maknae sure could do multitasking well.

                "Yah! Is this any time to joke? There's a psycho in front of us!" Seungho whispered harshly, pulling Mir behind him instinctively when he saw a masked figure towering over both of them who were still sitting on the floor. "A total psycho." Seungho mumbled to himself and he looked at the masked man up and down. Was that fishbuns on his head?

                The masked man laughed out loud and later followed by Mir. "Hyung. That's Byunghee hyung. I thought you know he went for masked singer." Mir laughed too loud that tears almost falling. He hugged the leader from behind as support so he didn't end up lying down completely on the floor in the hallway.

                As if on cue, GO took off his paper mask, revealing his red face due to all the laughing.

                Seungho looked at both Mir and GO back and forth, dumbstrucked. "Aigoo... It's the first time I see our leader look so scared." GO said between his laugh and offered both his hands to each Seungho and Mir and helped them on their feet again.

                "You should see his face when he look at me like this." Mir gestured to himself.

                GO looked at Mir up and down. "Waah~ Yeoppo." He praised though obviously he was just mocking.

                "At least Hoyoung hyung sounded more sincere when he praised me." Mir stated dryly with a pout.

                "Aww come on. How do you want me to say it? Oh my beloved Cheolyong, you look so pretty I just want to eat you up." GO wriggled his brows and put on a cheesy smile, creepily approaching the maknae with arms opened wide.

                Mir squeaked and jokingly pushed on GO's chest as GO strongly caged him in a hug. Mir struggled even more and laughed when GO even resorted into making funny kissy face.

                "Yeah. Pretend that I'm not here." Seungho made a face and the duo stop playing around.

                "Grandpa is lonely." GO whispered to Mir who nodded. They made a silent agreement and both hugged Seungho, exclaiming "Welcome home." harmoniously.

                "Yea... Yea... Oh wait! Mir's room!" Seungho piped up when he remembered what had him scared good in the first place.

                Mir and GO exchanged a look. "What's wrong with my room? I think I put Godyongi in his vivarium." He muttered to himself thinking his pet snake was the one that had scared his eldest hyung.

                "I swear my Akgeolli stayed in its cage too." GO added, making sure his pet alligator stayed out of any sticky situation, especially one involving the leader.

                Seungho shook his head. "No no no. Not them. A ghost?"

                "Ghost?" Both Mir and GO echoed at the same time, exchanging a look.

                "Yea... Ghost. Long hair." Seungho was now whispering that both his other bandmates needed to lean in to hear.

                "Okay... That's scary." GO whispered as well, shivering slightly.

                Mir looked up thinking, before he looked back to his own closed bedroom door. He hummed to himself. Ghost, huh? Backing away from his two hyungs who was indulged in their whispering conversation, he opened the door and stepped into the dark room.

                "Ack!"

                Both Seungho and GO straightened up at that voice. "Cheolyong?" Both ran towards the room, expecting the maknae being caught by the ghost Seungho was talking about. GO switched on the light and they found the maknae sprawled not so graciously on the floor.

                "Who the hell put a beg in the middle of my room?" Mir complained while groaning in pain. The bag Seungho had dumped carelessly tripped poor Mir. Seungho faked ignorance until his eyes caught the object lying next to the bed.

                "That!" Seungho yelled, pointing towards mop of long straight black hair.

                "That look familiar." GO chimed in.

                "Yeah..." Mir picked up the hair. "I bought this for Hoyoung hyung. He's doing the G.O.D's concert opening video as a girl too. He's really pretty." Mir said and threw the hair back onto his bed.

                The three members of MBLAQ just stood unmoving at their position until Seungho burst out. "What the hell were you two doing when I'm not here?" He gaped like a fish on land.

                Mir and GO looked at each other and just burst into another bout of laughter. Mir approached Seungho and patted on the distressed leader's shoulder. "A lot... And trust me, hyung. You don't want to know." And both Mir and GO exchanged a knowing grin and all Seungho could do was just grumbling to himself about stupid wig and mask. And how he was cruelly left out.