Fin.

Phone ID

"Youngjae-ah, since you are our genious Youngjae, I want to know what kind of name did you put our number in your phone?" -Jackson suddenly asked me while we were all watching TV drama in the living room. The members looked at me curiously too.

"Yes, I want to know too, hyung. Because the last time I checked your phone, you didn't put my number," -Yugyeom said, pouting.

"Why? Suddenly?" -I asked them curiously. Like, really, we never ever talked about this. Why did they bring this topic in the middle of our leisury times? And why is it me that they asked? Why didn't Jackson hyung asked Mark hyung or Bambam? So many questions were running through my head. The only one who didn't pay attention to me, just continue watching the drama was Jaebum hyung, our leader.

"Why suddenly you all wanna know about this thing?" -I asked again, suspicious.

"Hyung, why is it so hard to reveal our number in your phone? Did you put it weirdly?" -Bambam asked me, suspicious. I felt myself offended about his question. Why did it suddenly become suspicious as they kept asking me? It's like they all planned somenthing against me.

"Well... Hmm.. I guess it's no harm to reveal it. I didn't put it weirdly, just based on my thoughts about your characters. Nothing's weird, really. And don't get mad, okay?" They nodded. I quickly disappear to my (and Jaebum hyung's) room to take my phone.

***

*flashback*

In the practice room, all the members gathered, minus Youngjae. The five were asking Jaebum about his relationship with Youngjae. They kept asking about it for a while now since they never got the answer. The vocal-line kept ignoring their questions  and their actions were raised their curiousity.

"I swear, Jaebum hyung and Youngjae hyung are in relationship. The prove? Here, guys. Jaebum hyung always favors Youngjae hyung and his smile stay in his lips whenever Youngjae hyung was around." -Bambam said confidently. Jaebum just kept silent.

"Me too, Bam. Me too! Oh, you, my genious brother!" -Jackson doing high five with Bambam.

"Hmm.. honestly, hyung... you put Youngjae's number as My Lovely Sunshine, right? I swear I saw it yesterday while we were in the middle of shooting for Ceci." -Jr added. Jaebum just kept silent.

"Hyuuuuung~~ Come on. Just tell us. We'll never think that you are weird or even against your relationship or anything. We will be happy if you are happy, hyung." - Jackson whined. Jaebum kept silent.

"Hey, JB. We'll never hate both of you, okay. Tell us." -Mark joined the conversation. Even our Goddes of Silence was curious. They could hear Jaebum let a big sigh.

As they were waiting for Jaebum's answer, Youngjae entered the practice room with his bright smile to everyone and the brightest smile for a certain person. Other members were caught that small action. They even caught a shining light lit from Jaebum's eyes as Youngjae plopped down his body next to him.

"Hey, what were you talking about? Hm?" -Youngjae asked the members, but his eyes took a glimpse at Jaebum.

"Oh, nothing, Jae. Just some stuffs. They just want to know some stuffs." -Jaebum answered, smiling.

"What's that?" -Youngjae curiously asked.

"Nothing. Why don't we get preapre for the practice? Come on, guys." -Jaebum said as he took Youngjae's hand to help him stand up. The others just watched them, amused.

"Okay. Okay. You guys are being so obvious." -Jackson stated while getting up.

"Yes, very obvious." -Yugyeom nodded, agreed.

After the practice was done. The five continued their conversation from earlier. And Jr. once again brought the topic about how JB put Youngjae's number as My Lovely Sunshine.

"They are in relationship. Seriously, I swear to God, I saw it with my own eyes."

"We believe you, hyung. But, to prove it, we need a plan. A good plan." -Bambam said. And they began their own plan.

*end of flashback*

***

As for now, Jaebum was just sitting, watching the drama, while secretly (not too secret) listening to their conversation. Honestly, he really want to tell everyone about his "special" relationship with Youngjae because he never want to give Youngjae to others, and he want to be officially claimed Youngjae as his one and only.

Truth to be told, Jaebum never know what kind of name that Youngjae put for his number in his phone. He thought about the all the sweetest possibility, such as My Boyfriend JB, My JB, JB heart, JB is mine, Jaebum jjang, and other...and other...and others sweet names. And he chuckled at his own cheesy thoughts. Kkk~

***

Youngjae went to the room to take his phone. And Jaebum was ready for any questions that s would ask him and Youngjae. He was more than ready to tell s. And he and Youngjae have been talking to each other that it was the best option to just tell everyone about their love affair. Beside, their members have their right to know the truth.

Youngjae was back to the living room and sat next to Jaebum. Jaebum knew that Youngjae was oblivious about this plan.

"Okay. Here are you numbers-" Youngjae opened his phone, but Jr interrupted him.

"No, Youngjae. Don't open your phone. We will take a turn to call you and see the caller ID. So, you will also know what name we put for your number. It's fair, right?"

"Okay. That sounds fair. Who's gonna call first?"

"Me!" -Jackson rised his hand and tried to call Youngjae.

On Jackson's phone: Lovely Youngjae.

On Youngjae's phone: Funny hyung Jackson.

"Oh, you put me as funny hyung!" -Jackson hugged Youngjae as he felt thankful. Well, at least Youngjae didn't put his number as "Shorty hyung", one thing that he hates the most.

"Hey, Jack. Why did you put Youngjae's as Lovely Youngjae?" -Mark asked while side-eyeded Jaebum. Jaebum has this certain expression of jealousy while Jackson's phone showed "Lovely Youngjae" on the screen.

"Oh, I put all members' as lovely." -Jackson laughed. And in the end, he showed it to everyone.

 

"Okay. It's my turn." -Mark said. He began calling Youngjae's number.

Mark's Phone: Coco's Appa, Youngjae.

Youngjae's phone: Coco's daddy, Markeu hyung.

Jaebum's eyes turned wide as he read the matchable caller ID.

"Aww... it's cute. You have a matched caller ID. Never thought about it tho.. maybe you two were matched from heaven.. and..." -Yugyom stated, but Jaebum cut it, cleared his throat loudly enough to silence the laugh.

 

"Ehem.. okay. Now, me!" -Jr attempted.

Jr's phone: My cute son Youngjae. They said "Eww~~" in unison as cheesy caller ID popped up.

Youngjae's phone: Eomma Park Jinyoung Jr.

"Hey, you have matched ID too!" -Mark shouted, a little excited.

"Well.. my son, I'm your eomma." -Jr went to hug Youngjae. Jaebum began to feel the jealousy all over his body, but he kept control it as he watched Youngjae smiled. But, the jealousy just kept increasing as Bambam and Yugyeom also have the matched ID with Youngjae.

 

Bambam's phone: Cutie Youngjae hyung.

Youngjae's phone: Cutie dongsaeng (little brother) Bambam.

 

Yugyeom's phone: Best hyung Youngjae hyung.

Youngjae's phone: Best dongsaeng Yugyeomie~

 

Truth to be told, before they worked on their plan, the stole Youngjae's phone and saw their ID so they could manage to match the ID on their phone with Youngjae. What a good plan!

 

"So, we have matched ID with Youngjae. See, our teamwork is the best!" -Jackson said.

"Now, leader-nim. Call Youngjae too and let's see what he got for you!"

Jaebum let a sigh as he still trying to control himself. Jaebum kept thinking "You all just watched. I'll make sure that you all will cleching your fist as you all saw the caller ID Youngjae has for me. It would be sweet, for sure. And I will reveal our relationship along with an ultimatum to keep your distance and attitude around my sunshine." Jaebum let a smirk for every thought in his mind before calling Youngjae's number.

Jaebum's phone: My Lovely Sunshine. Jr shouted as he was right!

Youngjae's phone: Human, Im Jaebum.

The members read it aloud and bursting laugh. Jackson and Bambam even clenching his fist on their stomach as they kept laughing hard, rolling on the floor. Jaebum was speechless. Human, Im Jaebum. It's so far from what he thought. And now, he really became angry. Youngjae sensed it all as he took Jaebum's hand and squished it, tried to calm him. But, fail.

 

So, later at the night. After the embarrassing event, Jaebum kept ignoring Youngjae until the younger showed his cutest aegyo, Jaebum began to talk to him again in their room.

"Seriously? Human, Im Jaebum? Jae? While I put your number as My Lovely Sunshine since our day first? While I thought you would put my number with the sweetest name?" -Jaebum couldn't help but being annoyed.

"Sorry, hyuuu~~ng," -Youngjae mumbled. He knew that he was at wrong. Jaebum let a sigh, not being able to hold any anger at his sunshine, not after looking at that terrible face he showed.

"I remembered while fan signing, a fan asked me about what are you to me, and I wrote 'Human, Im Jaebum'. You read it and smiled. Because of that, I thought that you liked it, hyung. Sorry."

"Jae, at that time, I smiled because I found it cute. But, to put it as my caller ID... I don't know." A silence passed.

"Give me your phone." -demand Jaebum. Youngjae gave it.

"Would you mind to change my ID?" Youngjae shook his head, no, and snatched his phone. After arguing for a moment, Youngjae stubbornly said that despite being a perfect Jaebum, he was also a human who has love and can be sick just like any others. He never want to change Jaebum's ID because he like it. And Jaebum gave up.

***

Days later...

Jaebum was trying to search for Youngjae because he was disappearing while they need to be on the stage in a few minutes. He tried to call Youngjae, just to find out that Youngjae's phone was on the table in the middle of the waiting room, just a few meters from where he stood. Bambam who was sitting in front of the table took it and gave it to Jaebum. He took a glance on the screen and smiled wide while trying to surpressed his laugh. Jaebum glared at Bambam, muttered "What?" and Bambam just shrugged it off.

Jaebum took the phone and saw a heart icon on the screen along with his name "<3 Human, Im Jaebum <3 ". He really was stubborn. But, it made him smile wide for the rest of the day. This lovely cute kid.

 

On the night, in 2Jae's room.

"Jae-ah... are you asleep?" -Jaebum asked the younger.

"Not yet, hyung. Why?"

"Mind if I go up?"

"Why?"

"I feel alone. Can't sleep."

"No. Just try to sleep, hyung. If you go up, we'll break our bunk bed."

"Hey, I'm not that weight, you know. Jae-ah..." -Jaebum whined. Youngjae chuckled, He could imagine Jaebum's face, pouting.

"I wanna sleep with you, Jae-ah~~" Now, Jaebum was standing on the side of the bed and kept poking the younger. Youngjae couldn't hep but laughing hard as it ticklish.

"Okay. Okay, hyung. Enough." -Youngjae said, trying to control his breath.

"So? I'm allowed to go up?"

"No. You can't. I'll go down. So, we can escape the risk of being fall." Jaebum grinned wide while helping the younger went down.

While they settled on the small bed as Jaebum hugged Youngjae tightly, he whispered, "Thanks for modifying my caller ID. I love it. And I love you. So damn much." Jaebum watched the younger nodded. They exchange a glance before Jaebum kissed the younger's lips. After kissing, Youngjae only smiled and snuggled closer to his chest and let sleep taking him to the sweet dreamland.

"Cute." Jaebum muttered, "Oh, and we do not need to tell others. They knew it already." Youngjae hummed as a respon.

"Good night, My Lovely Star." -Jaebum said the last time, kissed the younger's forehead and closed his eyes.

"Good night, Angel Im Jaebum." -Youngjae managed to say before sleep really take him over. He could feel Jaebum's smile.

*END*

----------------------------------------------

Woah... I can't believed it turned out to be this long tho. Anyway, I'm sorry for the grammer and vocabs error. And if this never reach your expectation. I'm trying my best tho. Kkk~

Oh, did you hear about 2Jae being sick in China? I was so worry and still. I hope they're alright and feeling better now. And wishing their health and never get hurt. GOT7 jjang! 2Jae manse!! ^^