Home

Secret Girlfriend

I heard my bell rang, I hurriedly opened the door.

He was standing in front of my apartment, wearing a simple black shirt, a cap, a mask and a super nerd glasses. It was so hard to realize who is he actually.

“Oppa!” I smiled widely and pulled him inside.

When we were inside, he took off his cap and mask. He looked at me with a simple smile.

“I miss you so much, Hani-ah,” he said as he pulled me for a hug.

I tightened the hug and smiled happily. “I am so glad you come back safely,”

He brush my hair lightly, “Of course, I will,”

I pull off the hug and held his arm, I looked at him carefully, he was thinner and looked so exhausted. He just came back from Singapore for  BigBang Asia tour concert. Three days at Singapore, he rarely sent me message, although he had time to updated his instagram acc. but I very well understood that he is so busy and I could be selfish to want him always by my side. I dated a korea talented boyband leader, Kwon Jiyong, so I know my relationship never be ordinary.

“Have you eaten? You looked thinner, Oppa,”

He nodded lightly, “Well, I ate a bread at plane, but I am hungry now.” He answer as he pecked my cheeks.

I just giggled, “I know that, so wait a minute, change your clothes while I cooked dinner. You bring your clothes at your bag, right?”

“Of course, Jagi,” he smiled.

“Okay, go now, you can get a shower if you like,” I push him.

“God, am I that stink? Hahaha” he laughed a bit.

“Hmm,” I sniffed him, “Well, you are!” I giggled and walked to the kitchen. “Go, I’ll cook, I am so hungry too,”

He just laughed and walked to my room.

.

.

You must be wondering, who the hell I am, can date a famous G-Dragon. I am just a ordinary girl, well it was in the past before I dated this man. I was a lecturer at SNU teaching at Chinese Literature. I was 27 years old, five years younger than Oppa.

I met him at Daesung oppa birthday, I was his cousin from daesung oppa’s mom. I always listen to BigBang music but never attend their concert or performance, I was studying at China and only once a year came back to Korea. That year, I was in Korea and Daesung oppa invited me to his birthday party, because I have nothing to do that day, I said yes. There I met with Jiyong oppa for the first time. Then, like a river flowing, we got closer and decide to be in relationship.

*peck*

“Yah!” I yelled at him because he didn’t warn me first before peck my cheek. “You surprised me!”

He laughed, “Hahaha, you are so cute, Jagi,” he sit on the kitchen chair, “What are you thinking btw?”

“Nothing I just remembered how our first meeting was,” I was sure I blushed madly when answering him.

“Really? The moment at Daesung’s party?”

I nodded while flip the egg. “Yes.”

“I just see you sit the corner of the room, looked so isolated and don’t know what to do, wearing a white simple dress with black high heels, you looked so innocent like an angel,” He smirk.

“What a sweet talking!” I laughed as I put the egg on his plate. “But, it was more than a year ago.”

“Really, Jagi. That was I thought when I first saw you. And, don’t blame my sweet talking, because I’m good at composing music and lyrics, it just my nature you know, you should use to it!” he giggled. Then his expression changed, “Although it was, I still remember clearly how we met. I need more than a half year to counter you and now we’ve been dating for five months,”

I just smiled, “Glad to count how long it would be, I will be angry if you forget,” I pinched one of his cheeks.

He brushed his cheeks, pretended to be hurt, “I won’t, don’t worry!”

Then,  he looked at his plate, “I have a fried rice, fried egg and bacon for my dinner?”

“Why, you don’t like it?”

“No at all, but it was better to eat for breakfast,” he looked down at his food and made a disappointed look.

I was ready to sulk when he messed my hair, “Just kidding, Jagi, I love it, I miss your food at Singapore,” he took a full scope and ate it deliciously. “Please, you are so funny to tease, just like Seungri, hahahahahaha.”

“Jinjja, it is so delicious, no wonder I date you!” he said as he took another big scope.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really, i hope that girl is meeee huhuhu