It Was Going To Be A Nice Day

D.O.D

 

Sunny morning it was, shining rays of the helium sun watered all the nooks and crooks of Samhwa High School.

A boy sat on the edge of his seat, his ears muffled with his favorite band's song as he hummed a tune of the hook.

Not long after that a girl joined him, watching his feet tap the floor.

 

"Excuse me."

 

"Excuse me."

 

"Excu----"

 

 

"I heard you, sheesh." the boy moved his feet from the girl's desk and rolled his eyes in bitterness.

"Then why didn't you answer?"

"There would be no excitement in that, wouldn't it?" the boy teased, tilting his head in the most annoying way to mock the girl.

"Mark, you little--- ugh." the girl paused before she continued to fling her fist at Mark's arm as she saw Mark's whole gang storm in the classroom.

"Chill, Tzu." Mark spoke hastily before joining his dudes in front of the class.

 

Tzuyu sighed heavily and fixed her eyes on her comic book she brought this morning, a simple shoujou manga that might take her to her own imaginary realm.

Mark and his friends weren't silent like the other kids were, they obviously made a ruge racket in the class, the other students were used to their noise anyways.

Tzuyu wasn't one of them.

She always told the boys to go outside to get a nice chatting spot but they never agreed.

Mark and his pals were popular at school, talented and there were all school athletes. 
Mark's a basketball player, his best friend Jaebum is the soccer captain, Jackson is quarterback for the school's football team and Youngjae's one of the best swimming athletes for their highschool.

But Tzuyu wasn't who you thought she was. Tzuyu has her own gang, her, Dahyun, Jihyo and Momo were the top smartest students in their school. Plus they're all cheerleaders for all the school sports' team and of course---they're popular.

Tzuyu is just too quiet, people often assume she's a loner just because her besties aren't her classmates.


After a long day at school the four cheerleaders would go to the mini market together, or probably hang out at the school cafeteria until they get yelled by the janitor.

But that didn't happen today.

Normally the four girls would meet up in front of the girl's changing room on the 2nd floor, and then they arrange plans to where they should go.

Tzuyu had been waiting for 15 minutes, and none of the gals ever showed up late.

She tapped her phone screen for a while before recieving 2 text messages from Dahyun and Momo.

- momo's text -
hey chewy darling i cant meet up, im stuck in class. hv to help mrs. ahn rearrange the biology tests + correct them. sorry bae!


- dahyun's text -
chewwwy!!!! o w o sorry hunn i cant meetup cz my mom just picked me up so i ran off earlier ;;; dont be sad okay lufya!


Tzuyu sighed and flipped her phone back into her skirt pocket. Well at least she could wait for Jihyo.

She did come, after a long 2 minutes Jihyo showed up bringing a big art canvas.

"Are you making another painting?" Tzuyu guessed. Jihyo had painting as a hobby, and her drawings could amaze everyone. 

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah. I have to go straightly home to start on this project, Tzu, sorry if we can't hang out first," she pouted.

Tzuyu smiled. "Nah, it's alright, I have some homework anyways."

Jihyo grinned. "Hehehe. Thanks Tzu!"

They walked off together, where they said their goodbyes on the subway station and Jihyo rode off on her expected subway.

 


Tzuyu sat on one of the seats on platform A and munched off on some cheese sticks she bought earlier, waiting for her subway to come.

"Tzu?"

Tzuyu glanced in front of her, somebody was obviously calling her name.

"Oh, it's you." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and ran them back to the cheese sticks.

Mark took a seat besides her and grinned while snatching one cheese stick. "Thanks,"

"I didn't offer you any."

"You looked like you were," he teased.

Tzuyu glared at Mark but he only smirked playfully.

"Sooooo you don't usually come home alone,"

"I didn't. I was with Jihyo but she rode home earlier." Tzuyu muttered.

"Oh I see. Where are you going after this?"

"....Ummm, home?"

"Right....."

Tzuyu blankly stared at the curious boy. "I'm surprised you're actually interested to talk to me." she bluntly said.

Mark widened his eyes. "I talk to people everyday! I'm sociable." he laughed, but Tzuyy only sneered at him because of his self confidence.
"And famous." he added.

"Show off." Tzuyu brushed off the cheese stick crumbes and stood up, her train was here. She walked away to the train and inside, took a seat but surprisingly Mark followed.

"Yo, I am not a show off." Mark neglected. He shook his head firmly. "No, I was just making it clear."
 
Tzuyu lifted an eyebrow. "Making it clear? Yeah, okay, you're a popular basketball player at school. So?"

Mark stood in front of Tzuyu and blocked her view to seeing anything at the sub.
"You're popular too."

"But I don't boast."

"Whatever." Mark rolled his eyes, and jumped when he just realized he got on the Tzuyu's ride home. Which was opposite from his direction.......

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS ON THE WRONG SUBWAY?!?!?" Mark panicked, bending down and hugging his knees.

Tzuyu gave a flat look. "You were too busy 'making it clear'." she mocked, giving Mark a slight smirk. "Oh enjoy it, it's not like you can't go back to your side of town,"

Mark grabbed her knees suddenly and screeched annoyingly. "IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T! I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????" he rolled himself on the seat next to Tzuyu's.

Tzuyu sighed, she was just about to lend Mark some money but Mark looked up at Tzuyu suddenly.

 

"Wait, I could stay at your place." he blurted out.

"WHAT?!" 

"Yeah, I'll stay at your place." Mark confirmed, nodding in his own idea. 

Tzuyu scowled at Mark. "Are you crazy? You can't sleep at my place, my parents are there!!!"

"Relax, I'll persuade them. Besides, tomorrow's Saturday, I'll go home in the morning," he said, leaning on the subway seat.

Tzuyu stood up and shook her head. "No, NO ONE is letting you stay at my house." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"WELL OF COURSE HE CAN STAY AT OUR HOUSE!"

'Thanks alot, mom.' Tzuyu said silently to herself.

At the end Tzuyu's parents let Mark stay for the night, with alot of "persuasive" charms. First off a charming smile and compliments to Tzuyu's mom house furnishing, a little NBA talk with Tzuyu's dad and lastly some cheap magic tricks Mark showed them to top it all off.


Tzuyu's highschool life may just elevated a bit, but on a teensy weensy scale of goodness and a big fat bar of embaressment. She was sure of that.

Tzuyu trudged into her room, forgetting to lock the door behind her and took off her school uniform and only wore a tank top and her underwear. Tzuyu just had planned a nice warm shower, when a very annoying boy opened the door and saw Tzuyu in her undies.


"AAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKHHH!!!!!!!!!!" 


Tzuyu slammed the door shut at Mark's face, completely gotten red in the face.

"OH MY GOSH MARK DO YOU EVER KNOCK?" she yelled from inside her room, her face still flushed from the unpurposed impact a few seconds ago.

Mark laughed a bit. "Sorry.....I didn't know it was unlocked...I'll check you later then." 

Tzuyu guessed he already left, so she ran inside the shower and bathed very quickly, forgetting her lovely bath plan earlier.

'Jerk.'

"HONEY! Dinner's ready!" Tzuyu's mom called from the kitchen.

Tzuyu replied a loud "coming" and she glanced at her mirror before leaving the room.

"Mark, don't you dare ruin this dinner."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 + ∆  author's note! ∆ +

hello there peeps!!!
it was going to be a longer chapter but i ended it this way and saved the dinner part for the next chapter!
my first ever romcom fanfic written in this account, i've written some romcom before but it wasnt that popular .

 notthatihopethatthisoneisgoingtobe

soooooo......

mark and tzuyu. 

both of them are not my bias, note please, but i ship them oh so very much!! they just look good together c: 
oh well i hope you liked this first chapter! if you like it, then don't think twice about subscribing or commenting down below on what you thought on the ff!

thankies! ❤

( and no my fanfics are not dead )