Take my hand, baby

Baby, let's fall in love (again)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

well, here goes nothing.

 

 “I beg for differ!” Jimin throws his bag on the floor. A boy behind him flinches with the loud thud, knowing that his books must be wrecked by judging at the odd angle on where the bag landed.

“I don’t think so. What’s the boy was talking before kinda have points.” The boy shrugs, tousling his lilac hair. “Should I come back with new hair dye? This has been dull.” He plops himself on the older’s bed.

Jimin takes a brief walk to his bed, “Let me see.” He pulls the boy’s head to his chest, running his fingers to the boy’s head. The boy purrs in excitement. “Your roots are starting to show. What color do you want?”

There’s a loud silence.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung! Do you just sleep on me?”

The boy stirs from his sleep. He yawns, “Sorry, Jiminie hyung. I’m so tired with the class today. That Jung attendant is making my day worst. How dare he say that mint latte is horrible!”

“Of course, it’s horrible. I couldn’t do anything but agreeing with him.” Jimin rebuts, flicking his best friend’s forehead. “Now, now… what about my problem?”

“Your problem?” Taehyung nuzzles closer to Jimin’s stomach. “Just let it go.”

“You can’t just reenact the Anna to me.”

Taehyung giggles. “But Jiminie hyung…”

Jimin huffs desperately. “Fine, fine Tae. But he couldn’t do like that. It was inappropriate to you. You’re innocent and now, you’re tainted by him. Oh my god! What has he done to my baby.” He wails slowly.

Taehyung snorts and pecks the crying but not boy’s lip. “You’re so dramatic.” He exhales noisily.

“How couldn’t I be?!” he shrieks. “That Min dude just kisses you square on your lips! What do you expect me to react? Just chill down and grabs a glass of iced tea? And what’s he excuse? He just said that your lips are fluffy and he couldn’t handle his hormone. Is he insane or not?”

“Yes, just because he didn’t say the same to you.” Taehyung mutters under his breath.

“What just you say, Kim Taehyung?”

“I love you, Jiminie but that’s just a kiss. And we do kiss a lot, aren’t we?” taehyung makes a kissy face.

“I don’t care it’s just a kiss or whatnot, and mind you, we don’t kiss –it’s a peck and different from what Yoongi hyung done to you. What if Jeon Jungkook saw that –“ Jimin’s voice trails down. The tight grip around his waist is gone.

Taehyung walks out from the room with a loud slam of the door.

 

 

72.

That kiss lasts for one minute and twelve seconds. Jeon Jungkook tightens his grip around his bag’s strap. Taking a deep sigh, he walks out from the scene. “You don’t have anything between them.” Few colorful words came out from his mouth.

The mint haired guy –Min Yoongi walked to the table. Jimin and Taehyung raised their head hesitantly.

“Hey,” Yoongi greeted. He sat down on the seat between Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. Jungkook didn’t snorted at the mint haired boy’s attempt on giving a clueless Kim hints, no he didn’t.

“Hey!” the other two piqued, watching the senior with glee.

“Do I have something on my face?”

Lame, Jungkook thought.

“No.” Taehyung chirped, pushing his carton of strawberry milk. “Yoongi hyung, here. I save one for you.”

Min Yoongi, as been rumored in the school, was a heartless, cold and an ignorant delinquent. And he smiled softly at the giddily Kim Taehyung, the school’s darling and his façade, Yoongi knew, will be shattered –lots of enemies will come to him and about being a softie but tell him, could anyone resist this marshmallow?

Definitely not Min Yoongi.

“Thanks Tae.”

Jeon Jungkook didn’t crumple the poor carton of his plain milk. No, he didn’t.

“When is he going to his class? The break is almost over.” Jungkook muttered under his breath, eyes hooded with the jealousy and his fists turned into white.

Jeon. Jungkook. Did. Not. Jealous.

Yoongi smirked. “Hey, Tae.”

Jimin raised an eyebrow while the said boy still facing his half eaten sandwich. “Look at me.” Yoongi urged a while.

“Wha –“

Taehyung’s eyes bulged. His lips were covered with another pair of lips and Min Yoongi closed his eyes, so with Kim Taehyung.

The last string snapped and Jeon Jungkook left his table, Jimin stared in disbelief and loud gasps around the cafeteria.

 

 

It’s hurt.

Jungkook crouc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter