With love, 1

With love, Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

From Sehun,

There wasn't a predictable thing about her,

and that was that chaos that made her interesting. - A

 

That was nothing that Oh Sehun doesn’t know about her. He know her well, that even she own more than ten types of perfumes but she still loves Bvlgari the most. She prefer dress over jeans, that explained her feminine attitude ( more like a spoil brat girlie attitude if he may said to her). He know her expression express her feeling and her expression also appears when she with different person. Her blank face when she facing some stranger or when she not interested toward something or rather confused. It always depend on situation that she was having, but only Sehun can read her blank face well. She will arched her left brow when she found it either amusing or annoying. She will drum her finger on the table or on her lap when she was angry but she try to keep it cool about it. How she adore her grandmother more than everyone else, and that including him and her parent. How her relationship between her and her parent’s going. She loves fashion with passion and she was born with art-hand.

There’s a lots of thing that Sehun can describe about her to the world, but why oh why?

Why that he doesn’t even know about her allergic? He means, who’s the heck allergic to chocolate? To answer his question my friends, that will be his dear girlfriend that he love the most, Im Junhee. For he know that silly girl was very fond to chocolate and she was enjoying every single type of chocolate in this world and most of it came from him, the chocolate founder who loves to spoiled his girlfriend very much.  Who doesn’t? He loves it when his girlfriend happy. He even make some of them for her.

That answered why his girlfriend now was admitted to the hospital.

Im Junhee, that silly girl that he loves never said a word about this. That’s why he was left behind of this information.  Her doctor told him that his very stubborn girl who’s currently sleeping in her room was having this allergic since she was born. She was been treating here uncountable time because of her reckless attitude toward her health.

Which is means, everytime she was consuming chocolate more than she supposed, she was been here for treatment like just now ; inhaling three round of oxygen, took a jab to prevent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter