Final

Unforgiving

I answered the door, to see a young handsome man. Then it hit me, "Jimin?"

"Y/N!" He tackled me with a bear hug, I was reluctantly to hug him back. "I'm so glad you still remembered me!" I forced a smile, my thoughts at that time suddenly gushed into my head. Jimin never suddenly give me hugs, never. One of his arms hooked around my waist, the other one went into my hair. The way he hugged me reminded me of Taehyung, his way of hugging me was like this. Could it be possible if Jimin learnt this from Taehyung?

"How's Tae?" He beamed, as if he knew nothing had even happened. A frown appeared on my face, his grin slowly faded away. 

  • Today was exhausting, I worked tirelessly since summer was near. I wanted everything to be done, and now I just had to finish some paperworks that remained left on my desk. As the sun went down, during my drive home, I was fighting to keep my eyes open. My body was itching to feel the softness of my bed and excited to feel the cool water flowing down my body.

    I parked my car in the garage and stepped out of it, making my way into the very quiet house. I slipped off my heels, dropped my handbag into the hall closet and walked through the empty living room. The silence sent chills to my spine, I got used to Taehyung welcoming me home after I was back from work. 


  • Now, I just felt weird having the cold wind greeting my face every time.

    Taehyung died when someone broke into our house with a gun in his hand. The guy wanted money, so we gave him but it seemed like it didn't seem enough so he tried to shoot me for his satisfaction- Taehyung took the bullet.


  • I recalled myself screaming for help and that horrible guy had his chance to escape.


  • Taehyung sang my favorite song, he sang till his last breath.

    It had been a month since his death, I tried to move on but the memories in the house haunt me. I love Taehyung so much, it hurts; imagining him dying in my arms never stopped flashing before my eyes. So I decided to move back to my hometown, Busan.
    Packing my stuff with a heavy heart, I stared at the square polaroid before burning them. It ached my heart seeing it turning to ashes, but I have to forget him no matter what.


"He's dead," I shook my head in disappointment. They used to be best buddies, Jimin didn't heard about his death?

I gave way for Jimin to enter my house and closed the door right behind me. I observed how he wandered around, he seemed to be inhaling the scent of this building. He disappeared into the kitchen so I thought he needed a drink, he was helping himself. No?

My hand remained on the doorknob until he came back with a glass of water in his hand. 

"Why are you still there?" He looked into my eyes as he sipped on his drink. 
"N-nothing," I stuttered and scattered to the couch, he sat beside me. I quietly said to myself something, before my wrist was grabbed onto and I was yanked into somewhere, suddenly, a pair of lips smashed onto mine before I could scream. Jimin was kissing me.

This felt so wrong yet so right. His lips reminded me of Taehyung's.
 

I found myself deepening the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as tears rolled down my cheeks. I really missed Taehyung. In the middle of kissing, I felt a sharp pain to my ribs with the of a knife to my stomach. I withdrew the kiss to scream in agony. I was able to raise my head and force myself to meet the brown eyes.

"Do you remember me, love?"

Love. That nickname Taehyung gave me.

I was too weak to reply. I could almost feel blood emerging out from where I got stabbed. 
He grabbed my hair and pulled it hard as I winced, "Do you remember me? This body is gold. So unchallenging to possess this body." I coughed up blood, "Taehyung?"
 

"You guessed it right, ," He hurled me to the other side of the room, "You've done so many sins I couldn't forgive," He approached my limp body and crouched down, he smiled; he inserted his hand into my wound and find whatever organ he could take out. Pain overtook me, my eyes slowly closing.
 
He gave you one last peck on your lifeless lips. He fed your organs to those stray dogs and set your home on fire before evening came.

"Never break my promise, jagiya." He pointed to you as you gawked on your screen, he smirked and walked away
.....
dont forget to comment !.
  •