Final

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Love Story


* Please listen to the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. 
* Kindly subcribe and vote for my story. Thank you so much in advance (^_^)

* And i'll glad if you leave a comment (^_^)

 


We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

 

Yes, we happen to meet about a many years ago. But i think i can clearly remember about that. That night happen very fast. I'm standing on my balcony to take a fresh air from a chotic party. We just graduate from our college. While i'm alone at the balcony my friend really have a great time, they dancing crazily expecially Hyoyeon and Sooyong.  They are indeed a mood maker in our group.

 

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...

 

But as i'm enjoying the air, i see someone who doesn't not care what is happen around him. You are staring at me and little did i know, you make your way to the crowd. You didn't seem bother with the loud song. You walk toward me and just one word you say is....


"Hello....".

What should i react when someone i crush on is greeting me? I'm speechless but became a polite girl, i smile and i say....

"Hello to you to".

"Why someone beautiful like you standing far away from the party? Doesn't you should enjoy it with your friend?". He said and smile.

Oh my god !! His charming smile can kill me in silent. Please someone help me !!

"Nah, i just take a fresh air from the chotic party. That's why you see me here". I chuckle and sipping my juice.

"Well then, perhaps can i be your company this night?". 

"Sure you can". I said and he standing beside me all the night.

 

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

 

As we are in our world, laughing and joking around...i heard my dad voice. Oh crap, i might died tonight. My dad is little protactive at me and my other siblings. Though i'm a grown up lady but he once said that we are under  his responsiblity until there come a man came to ask our hand for marrige. But he should know that being a naughty daughter, i never heard anything that come out from him. Sometime i feel so breathless because his over protective toward us. 


"Young man, stay away from my daughter. She still underaged". My dad said and hold my hand.

"Urrgghh dad...for the god sake, i'm 18 years old. You can't do this. I get the right to meet anyone i want". I try to release my hand but it didn't happen because his grip is to tight.

"I'm sorry sir. I will go now. And see you later". He make his way toward the main door.

"No !! Please don't go. We have many more to talk about. Just please stay".

But he didn't hear my voice at all. And after my dad release my hand i try to catch him up but it never happen. Because he's nowhere to be found. 

 

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

 

As the party is over i sit alone at my room and crying. I thought of you. How i wish you can be here with me. And take me out from my house. And maybe we can live like a tales. Where you be the prince and i'll be your princess. We can create our own fantasy. But now i just want you to be right here beside me. The pass time we get to contact each other. Thanks to my lovely friend. Because of them i got your number.


"Hello,may i speak to Im Yoona?".

"Yes, Im Yoona speaking. Who's there?".

"I'm sorry for the late call. It's me, Kwon Yuri".

"Oh Yuri-shi. I sorry, i couldn't regonize before but may i know where did you get my number?".

"Just drop the formality Yoona-shi. And just call me Yul. I get your number from my friend".

"Very well, you also should drop the formality Yul. Just call me Yoona. Oh now i get it. So it's anything make you call me?".

"Nothing Yoona, just want to apologize with the past night. My dad is over protactive, that's why he act like that".

"It's okay. I understand him very well. Who doesn't protactive when he got a most beautiful person as his daughter right?". He chukle lightly.

"Not that i mean. He always act like that to my other siblings. Not just me". I smile when i know he can't see it.

And little did i know we have been talking for an hour. From that night, it will start the story of us. We are in phone every night, sometimes we meet at the mall just to advoid ourself from my dad.

 

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.


There's one night i really want to meet you so i sneak out to the nearest garden just to see you. I make the move with silent because if i making any sound, my dad surely put  me grounded for a month. We make it couple of time and guess what? I don't know how it happen but we already being an item. Yes, on the other word we had became a couple.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter