Chapter 1 - Im Yoona

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He once told her, “Goodbye is hurt, farewells is painful.”

But she never knew farewells could be this painful. The pain were too much and unbearable.

One - Im Yoona

She was clueless, broken for a moment, watching her world collide, she felt lost inside herself.

 

The funeral ended smoothly, not without hearing crying and sobbing from the families, relatives and friends. Indeed, the world just losing the greatest young man, Lee Soo Hyuk and who also happens to be Im Yoona’s best friend, boyfriend and her lover.

 

Peoples still come and go asking whether she was okay or not, which the answer was obvious, she was not.

 

How can she be okay?

 

Her man just gone,

Her sun has set,

Her light was off.

 

She loves him, so much, too much and losing him is something she couldn’t bear.

 

He once told her, “Goodbye is hurt, farewells is painful.”

But she never knew farewells could be this painful. The pain were too much and unbearable.

 

Hours has passed, and feels like a years for her.

 

Yoona’s staggered on her feet as she walked aimlessly without destination under the trees along the empty sidewalks. There is a freezing chill in the winter’s air the bring crispness to the leaves the beautiful forts that crunches beneath her feet. Her breath rises in visible puffs to join the darkened clouded night sky. Despite the cold weather, she didn’t bother of wearing a thick outfits as she just wore the black plain long dress with black thin coat.

 

The cold wind blows toward her, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth, the winter winds feels much cooler, now that he not here. She was shivering but she care less.

 

“Yah Yoong! Didn’t I already told you to keep yourself warm?”

 

She swore the voice sound so real as she shakes her head trying to remove the voice away. Slowly, she pulled her thin coat embracing her body tighter and warped her arm hugging her own shivering body.

 

“I love snow, because we could cuddle together to keep you and me warm.”

 

And soon, the white fluffy diamonds fell from the sky, painting the streets in pure colours. Breath pale against the numbing air, she blinked thoughtfully as the cold frost patiently kissed her face and the familiar husky voice rings again.

 

Lee Soo Hyuk always loved this time of year, fallen frost lie undisturbed, as both of them would lingering in each other's arms.

 

“I love you, Im Yoona”

 

She loves him too.

The same voice rings for the third time, she could sense her warm breath against her cold ears before she turns her head at the spur of moments trying to get hold of the warm breath of him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter