Chapter 1

Dreams

"I~I~I" no "Girls~Girls~Girls they love me~" no "A~A~~~~" still no~ "What am i going to do?" i asked myself. Yes, i submitted the form for the audition and my audtion will be tomorrow. I'm so nervous right now, can't explain what i feel. Should i not attend and many negative thoughts that came inside my mind and i remembered something saying that "Never give up on your dreams." I just realize that i prayed for this to happen and now it is actually happening. "Okay, I need to focus and i should do well for tomorrow. You can do it mark." I said to myself.

 

---

D-DAY

My number in line is 80.

"Number 78 it's your turn" a staff shouted. "78..im getting so nervous right now." "You can do it man" Boss said. "I just hope i can." I replied. "Oh common man, don't need to be nervous and just believe in yourself. You'll just going to try it and there's no problem with that." Boss said. "Thanks man." I replied. 

While we're talking I lost track on the number and i just heard that they're calling my number. "Number 80! where is number 80?" the staff shouted in a mad tone. 

"I'm here, sorry i didn't hear." I said. 

"No problem, it's your turn." the staff said.

Boss signal me a Fighting sign.

This is it. No turning back. Make your friends/family proud of you. - I told to myself as i walked in the middle.

 

---

how was it??? kkkkk