Final

The Sweet Prankster & The Mood Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sweet Prankster & The Mood Maker


It's been a busy month for all of us. We need to hold a concert, a promotion for our comeback, a fan meeting, a new reality show and i lost count how many CF we have to do. Lately we are really feel tired. The rest of the girls lack of sleep. We just got sleep for two or three hour per day. 

But in our chotic schedual, there are a person seem didn't bother at all. She still can jumping anywhere, she can laugh out loud and she can even make a prank to us. I wonder, didn't she feel tired at all?

 

"Yah Yoona ! Stop steeling my food. You have got yours".

"Yoona !! What did you do to my totoro?".

"Yah Im choding, stop make a noise. We try to get rest here !".

"Anyone, who see Yoona? I need to make her pay because she definetly doing something at my dookong".

"Yoona unnie, can you just stop running around? You making me dizzy".

 

I really don't know where she get all the energy. I'm pretty sure she got the same schedual like us indeed she got another job. She's currently busy with her filming. But.....


"Yul unnie !! What make you day dreaming huh ! Are you miss someone? Kekeke". She said and make me startled with her sudden greet.

"Yah Yoong, how dare you make me shock. Did you want me to die?".

"No..no..i'm just joking. Kekeke...so unnie, what make you in your thought?".

"Nothing, just thinking when we will free from all this. I mean, it's been a most restless month. Sometimes we have to be at two place in a short period. We got to move from one to another vanue. I feel so tired. Didn't you feel it too Yoong?".

"I feel it unnie. So much. But we can't show it to our fans. They come just to see us. To perform,to intrect with them. You think they come so far just to see our tired face? I don't think so. Right unnie?".

"Yeah sure you right Yoong but i wonder where you got so much energy? I thought your schedual is more pack than us. But why seem you didn't bother at all".

"Well unnie, its my secret. I can't tell you. Kekeke...got to go now. And if Fany unnie looking for me. Just say i'm no where to be found, can you?".

"What else did you do with that pink manager Yoong?".

"Just....nothing unnie". She said and make her way fast.


But suddenly she is already running while laughing. So i turn my head and see Fany's flaming eyes. I shaking my head and smiling


"Fany, what else that choding do to you?".

"She put a lots of fake bug in my make up box. You know how will i react right? Urrggghhh....i'll get that choding no matter what". She said while her leg make some quick move.

"Kekeke...Yoona and her prank had never end. Good luck for that Fany. You should make your move to that choding now. She's a quite faster you know". I said to her and giggling.


Yes, Im Yoona. A sweet prankster everyone should have. She know very well how to make the mood light up with her antic behavior. Bacause once she had done messing with someone, she will find another girl to be her next target. But being a person that have a big heart, she will make it up in the next day.


But i remember very well when one day we didn't hear her annoying voice at all. At first we just too glad when we didn't hear it but as the time pass by we feel something missing. The dorm is concoured with silent. We just wonder where did the prankster go. We keep talking among us while thinking where that choding might be but we cannot figure it up. Not until...

 

* Flashback *


Ring.....ring.....


My phone is ringing. Before i pick up the phone i see manager number there. 


"Hello, Yuri speaking. Whats up oppa, get some schedual for us today?".

"Well hello Yuri, not at all don't worry". He said while chuckle nervously.

"Is that so, why are you calling me oppa. Is thats something you want to talk about?".

"Yes and before i forget did the other girls is with you now?". He ask.

"Yes, all of the girls is here except for Yoona. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter