You will always have me.

He always remains loyal (1 of 3 parts)

"Maybe it is her touch? The way she always came to me whenever she had a problem? Maybe it is because of how she just is? I don't know when, but it just happened. Now I cannot chase the feeling away whenever I see her." Jong Kook spoke as the 6 running men sat around a table after filming as they had caught on to Jong Kook's strange behaviour. He held his head, grabbing his hair, trying to calm himself after releasing all his feelings. He never was one to share his feelings with others. 

"You need to tell her.... It is the only way you can overcome this pain you feel. I can tell she likes you too Jong Kook-ah. You have to just tell her." Jae suk said trying to calm Jong Kook down. 

"What if she doesn't like me that way, and she rejects me? I'm afraid that if it does happen, one of us would have to leave running man, and... and...." Jae suk cut him off.

"That won't happen. Just believe in yourself." Jae suk said, receiving nods from the other members. Jong Kook also felt more secure with his fellow running family supporting him. Now it was up to her, if she would accept or reject him.

-

It was running man filming and they all had gathered earlier to meet, as they knew the muscular man had to tell Ji hyo eventually, and they needed to be there to support him. Ji hyo arrived smiling, skipping like the innocent girl she was. She walked to the other members and greeted them, saying that she had something to announce. Jong Kook had gestured for her to go first, still trying to shake off his nerves.

" I want to introduce you to someone. Come out! " she yelled, and a tall handsome man walked out of her car to stand by her side.

"This is my boyfriend." Ji hyo said straight to them. Unknown to her that they all were pitying one man who had arranged this to confess to her.

They looked at him and saw him blank. He was no longer the strong man everyone saw him to be. He was weak, he was broken. Not by a stronger opponent, but from the smaller Ji hyo. She had broken him from the inside. She had snuck into the heart of the fortress and took it down unknowingly. He could hear his heart shatter, as if the sky was made of glass and it all came down, crashing on him. He was no longer alive, sure his body was still there functioning as it should, but his heart was no longer beating. There was a deafening silence, and no one could say anything.

Ji hyo panicked, were they that shocked to know she was dating someone? She broke the silence. "Oppa?" She waved her hand in front of Jong Kook's faced to get his attention. Finally realising, he said,"Oh... Congratulations Ji hyo-yah, I'm happy for you. Sorry, but I think I don't feel too well today. I will go and rest." He said and walked off. The other men could only stand there and watch, as their sparta dragged his soulless body away, defeated.

-

Months had passed, and Ji hyo still had no idea of Jong Kook's feelings, although she did find it wierd that he was no longer as active as he was, but she just accepted it. With her new relationship, she was oblivious to the fact that now, someone had stopped texting her every night before she went to bed. She had someone new to do that with, and he took Jong Kook's place in her life. The strong brotherly figure was no longer there for her like it used to, but instead a distant shadow that just continued to fade. Ji hyo did feel that something was missing, but she never really pursued the feeling to know or understand it. So she carried on with her life.

On the other side, one man was sitting on his bed, scrolling through the photos he had in his gallery. He stopped at one of them, remembering the time where he first felt a spark with her. She was on his back as it was the princess race. She put her chin on his shoulder and she smiled. He stared at the picture and used his thumb to rub it, the part of the picture where she was. A tear dropped on the phone and he brought his knees to his face. He had it too hard on him. Week after week, he had to see her face. She was his light, and seeing her made him smile, but knowing that she was not his made him depressed. 

One man laid there on his bed, covered by the sheets lying on the bed on his side, staring at the picture of the running family on his bedside table. He zoomed into her face and thought of all the times they had spent together. A tear escaped his eye and he blinked to get it out of his eye. His eyes remained closed and he grasped his chest. It was in too much pain. It ached, it ached alot. His tears continued to flow out of his eyes, and they won't stop. However, he had no idea that the worse was about to come.

-

Ji hyo had called all of the running members to the restaurant where she had reserved a table. She was in a happy mood, she seemed so happy that nothing would be able to upset her. Slowly, one by one they members entered, sitting around the table, anticipating the news she had. Finally the muscular man entered the room looking sick and tired. Everyone was shocked at the state he was in, and all knew why. Except for the sole woman in the room. 

"I'm just sick Ji hyo-ah, its nothing much" he lied. He could not tell her the truth. The other members just looked at him with sad eyes. The man they once new as sparta and their commander looked like he did not see daylight for days. 

Ji hyo took his words for it and raised her hand. "Im engaged." She said. *Thud* 

"Jong Kook Hyung!"

-

Jong Kook woke up in the hospital, head bandaged because he had fainted. Gary immediately rang the bell for the doctor to come, and he came in not long after. 

"Good that you have awoken Jong Kook-ssi, would you like to hear the diagnosis now?" The doctor asked. Jong Kook immediately shot a glance to his dongsaengs, and Haha knew what it meant. He brought the four younger members out of the room for 'privacy'. 

"Jong Kook-ssi, there is nothing wrong with you, but I am afraid that the cause of you fainting is beacuse you are currently suffering from depression. In your case, im afraid it is getting worse. If you know the reason, I suggest that you get rid of it, or change it." The doctor said before he left the room.

The others came rushing in as soon as the doctor went out, wanting to know if he was alright. "Its nothing, I was just tired and exhausted, that was why i was sick and fainted." Jong Kook lied. "I can go home and rest, its really ok." he lied again.

So they all were going to go home. Ji hyo offered to send Jong Kook home as she missed hanging out with him when she was single. They always made sure to meet up at least twice a week. Now, it seemed as if he was keeping his distance from her.

Jong Kook agreed, and they went home together. The car ride was quiet, neither of them said a thing. Ji hyo found it wierd. They always talked when they met, and Jong Kook always initiated it. Now that he was quiet, she was unsure of what to do. However, she thought he was sick and just let it go, thinking that he was tired.

They reached his complex and he got out of the car, thanking her for sending him back. He walked a few steps before she pulled him around.

"Oppa, can we please go back to how we were? I mean, now you seem so quiet and distant. I missed how we used to be, you know.... brother and sister? Best friends?" She asked.

'Brother and sister'.... 'Best friends'... her words continues playing in his head. That's what they had always been to her. His heart was crushed hearing her words. He shook his head. He wanted all of those feelings to go away, he hated it. This weakness that he was feeling, he really hated it. 

"No Ji hyo we can't. I won't go back." He said to her.

"Why?! Why can't we? I mean, nothing really changed! Why can't we go back?" She yelled, wanting an answer.

"Beause...."

-

A/N: Well, seeing you guys like the story, i decided to push it abit and tease you all. Work out the story line yourself. Shouldn't be hard, but it will ne annoying. Don't hate me. Chaebal... anyway, last part should come out by this coming Monday, so don't be too sad.