New People

The Priority ( Discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Saturday night which is the time that Wonwoo always call you before you sleep. Apparently Seventeen are preparing for their next comeback. So they will be more busy, their schedule will be more tight, and there will be the times that Wonwoo can't make it to spend his time with you instead he'll be focusing on his work.

" Comeback already? " , You were shocked after Wonwoo told you their comeback. 

" Yeah. " , He respond, half excited, half already feeling exausted. 

" But you guys just debuted. " , You said worrying that they won't have enough rest. 

" You can't underestimate Woozi's composing skills. He is fast. " , He explained, feeling proud of his friend. 

" Maybe too fast. Are you guys feeling okay with it? You guys just finished promoting for debut like few weeks ago. " 

" Do you know what we always said back then we' were trainees ? " , He suddenly inquire.

You shake your head not knowing where he is getting into. You almost forgot that you are on the phone, obviously he won't see you shake your head. " No. " , You said.

" We always said that we can't wait to be busy. So, we really don't care about working hard like this now. " , He explain. 

" If that is what you guys want.. As long as you take care of yourself okay, don't fall sick or anything. " , You assert.

" Don't worry about me. " 

" Who said im worried about you? " 

" I know you are. " , He claimed. You rolled your eyes. 

 

Suddenly, you heard noises downstairs. Sounds like people are bickering at each other, but who else live in this house. Obviously that is your parents fighting downstairs. 

" Hey, I gotta go. " , You said to Wonwoo so that you can end the conversation and check out what is happening. 

" Is everything alright? " , He asked. 

" Yeah. Talk to you later, love you. " 

" Love you too. " 

 

You ended the call and walk near to your door. You eavesdrop and heard your parents yelling at each other. 

" Trust me it is not what you think ! "

" How can i trust you?! " 

" I was a misunderstanding! Do you have to listen to other people talks? "

" So it's my fault now? " 

 

You can't take it anymore, you turn your door knobs. You walk downstairs and saw your mom tearing up. 

" Mom, Dad, what's going on? " , You cluelessly ask standing at the stairs.

They become completely quiet when you intefere. Your Dad charges and walk upstairs. " Go ask your mom. " , He went inside the bedroom.

" Mom.. ? " , You coaxed. 

Your mom wipe her tears and put on a weak smile. " Nothing honey, go to bed it's late. " , She then left to the kitchen. 

 

You went upstairs as your mom requested. You shake everything off your head. " It must be business related.. " , You calm yourself. It's not the first time that they are fighting, but this time it is different.

You checked your phone and as usual a goodnight text from Joshua arrived few minutes a go. There's also a text from Mimi. You and Mimi planned to go shopping to tomorrow together. She texted to comfirm about the time to go out tomorrow. After replying, you went to sleep. 

 

 

The next morning, you leave the house at 10 to pick up Mimi at her place. After arriving the mall, you and Mimi went to Starbucks to have some coffee to gain energy. You noticed that Mimi is acting weird since you pick her up. She looks restless. You offered to line up by yourself and order your both drinks. 

After getting yourself a Cotton Candy Frapp, and Caramel Latte for Mimi, you finally questioned about her situation. 

" Are you okay? " 

She is a bit jumpy when you ask. She laughs nervously. " Im okay, of course. Yeah. " 

" Are you sure... ? " , You ask again, because you know she's not okay. 

" Okay fine! " , She finally gave in. " When i tell you this, can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter