Pick me up

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In which Jin gets hurt and Jungkook glares at everyone.
Not related to anything I've done so far but I had a lot of feels when I saw a picture of Jin carrying Jungkook.

“Please help, he’s in a lot of pain.”

The nurse gaped at the tall, handsome young man who was carrying someone equally tall and handsome.

“Are you listening to me? We need a doctor right now!”

“Baby, don’t be rude,” chided Jin.

The nurse snapped out of his reverie. “Baby?”

Jungkook glared at him. “What do I have to do to make sure that my father gets some medical attention? What kind of a nurse are you?”

“I’m so sorry sir,” the nurse apologised profusely. “Please go to the clinic and settle him down. I will be there with the forms and the doctor immediately.”

If the nurse was bad, the doctor was worse. Jungkook was constantly glaring at him because he would not stop flirting with Jin.

“Excuse me Doctor…?”

“Kim. Kim Namjoon.”

“Right. Maybe if you could stop hitting on my father for five minutes and figure out what’s wrong with his damn foot, I’d be really grateful.”

The doctor blushed, mortified. “I apologise. What seems to be the problem?”

Jungkook continued to glare at him, despite the professional behaviour he was (now) showing. Jin always attracted the creeps, it was his pretty face. And nice behaviour. And smile. And basically a lot of things. His dad was kind of perfect.

He loosened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter