Part I

A Cake for Your Soul (Sehun's Side of Videw)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was nothing wrong at that night, or at least at first, it did seem that way. Sehun was about to sleep after doing his homework when he heard a loud bang from the door. Following it was the scream of the maid that had taken care of him ever since he was born.

Sehun gripped onto his pyjama tightly. He wanted to shout about what was wrong but his voice did not come out as the maid’s scream was scaring him. Carefully, he opened the door, trying hard not to make any sound and walking downstairs. It was so dark yet although there was an electric switch not far from him, he did not turn it on. Somewhere from the back of his mind, he thought that idea was the best to do at that moment no matter how scared he was to be in the dark. Because of that, the only thing that he could do was to reach the end of the stairs without tripping, that he did by holding onto the wall while taking very careful steps.

The next thing he could hear clearly was the loud bang from a gun and a high pitched voice of his mom. He then taking more hurried steps and once he reached the first floor, he could see how her mom was being shot by one masked guy that held the gun tightly and lied lifelessly on the top of his dad. His eyes got widen because of the scene and he was about to shout when he had a hand covering his mouth.

For a moment, all Sehun could feel was severe level of panic and fear but when he saw that it was his brother, Kris, who did that, he let his brother dragged him back to his own room.

“Listen, now is not the right time to explain things but I promise you that I will tell you everything later, alright?” Kris whispered. His voice did not sound like how he used to and Sehun knew, without even looking at him clearly that his brother was trying hard to hold back the tears.

Sehun nodded. He had no other choice but to agree anyway, no matter how all those questions on his head started to kill him slowly by forcing his brain to answer thing he did not have any idea about.

“Now get on my back and hold onto me tight” Kris said as he kneeled down in front of Sehun. Sehun did what he was to a second later, “Close your eyes and no matter what happen, don’t open them. Don’t look back”

He closed both his eyes and tightened his hold on Kris’ neck. He buried his face onto his brother’s back as he felt that Kris walked back for some steps and ran fast towards the window. He could feel how the glass shattered and that pain it brought to his ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter